Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

I got an all chocolate Kit-Kat!!!

doodle
fingertips

Member 579

Level 12.39

Mar 2006

Old Oct 15, 2006, 12:41 PM #26 of 41
Originally Posted by The Wise Vivi
Should of sued them! But you missed your chance.... Its sucks being a kid sometimes.
Sorry, I'm not a jew. It was probably just some disgruntled employee.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
SonicEchidna
Victory is mine!

Member 93

Level 9.75

Mar 2006

Old Oct 15, 2006, 02:23 PM Local time: Oct 15, 2006, 07:23 PM #27 of 41
I've had an all chocolate kit-kat before. Quite a few times actually, although most of them that were solid chocolate were the own shop's brand of kit-kat.

Still waiting for an all chocolate kit-kat chunky. Now that would be nice. Had a few all chocolate maltesers a few times too. Twas very yummy.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
"Well, I'd love to stay and chat, but you're a total bitch."
- Stewie Griffin
Fatt
When the moon hits your eye...

Member 238

Level 16.01

Mar 2006

Old Oct 15, 2006, 11:26 PM Local time: Oct 15, 2006, 11:26 PM #28 of 41
I can't say I've had a kit-kat in awhile, but I remember opening a bag of Lay's chips with a nut & bolt covered in some... buttery textured substance. I thought to myself I could blackmail Lay's for a small fee, but I decided just to throw it out. I didn't eat the chips. It happens.

I remember Coke having this contest where you open a can, and you have a chance of cash popping out. It was like... one bill, and the denominations varied from $5 to $100. You weren't supposed to drink the fluid that made the can feel like a regular can of coke, but some dumb/desperate people attempted to drink it anyways, and a few got sick from it. Coke got sued, and that bad idea never was resurrected again. Come to think of it, I don't remember that promotion lasting that long.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
"I can make a scalpel sing, but that is my gift. The gift is not in my hands, for you see, I can play the notes [on a piano], but I can't make music."

~ Major Charles Emerson Winchester III
4077 M*A*S*H
fiercedeity
LOL FAG!

Member 8055

Level 11.82

Jun 2006

Old Oct 16, 2006, 06:21 PM Local time: Oct 16, 2006, 11:21 PM #29 of 41
Originally Posted by Fatt
I can't say I've had a kit-kat in awhile, but I remember opening a bag of Lay's chips with a nut & bolt covered in some... buttery textured substance. I thought to myself I could blackmail Lay's for a small fee, but I decided just to throw it out. I didn't eat the chips. It happens.

I remember Coke having this contest where you open a can, and you have a chance of cash popping out. It was like... one bill, and the denominations varied from $5 to $100. You weren't supposed to drink the fluid that made the can feel like a regular can of coke, but some dumb/desperate people attempted to drink it anyways, and a few got sick from it. Coke got sued, and that bad idea never was resurrected again. Come to think of it, I don't remember that promotion lasting that long.
I was one of the people that won a £20 note in those cans. I nearly shit myself when I opened it. Here in the UK they used coke in the winning cans too though, which I drank with a big smile on my face. I am quite lucky sometimes though.

I was speaking idiomatically.
riggermortis
Carob Nut

Member 3681

Level 4.76

Mar 2006

Old Oct 16, 2006, 10:15 PM Local time: Oct 17, 2006, 04:15 AM #30 of 41
*wonders if anyone has received an all cheese (including base) pizza*

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
The Wise Vivi

Member 136

Level 37.96

Mar 2006

Old Oct 16, 2006, 10:39 PM Local time: Oct 16, 2006, 10:39 PM #31 of 41
Originally Posted by riggermortis
*wonders if anyone has received an all cheese (including base) pizza*
They have those?!!! Where can I get them?

FELIPE NO
Celes Chere
Good Chocobo

Member 11349

Level 18.07

Aug 2006

Old Oct 16, 2006, 11:33 PM #32 of 41
Originally Posted by fiercedeity
Terrys Chocolate Oranges, oh my god they are the ambrosia themselves.
YES. Someone else who loves those things! I think I mentioned them before in a thread with no response, but I'm so glad to finally find another chocolate orange fan. Part of the greatness is cracking them open, isn't it?

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Fatt
When the moon hits your eye...

Member 238

Level 16.01

Mar 2006

Old Oct 17, 2006, 09:01 AM Local time: Oct 17, 2006, 09:01 AM #33 of 41
I was one of the people that won a £20 note in those cans. I nearly shit myself when I opened it. Here in the UK they used coke in the winning cans too though, which I drank with a big smile on my face. I am quite lucky sometimes though.
Now that you mention it, it would probably freak me out too. I was also told that they didn't use coke in those cans, but I wouldn't deny the word of someone who actually won. I wonder if they'll ever do that promotion again?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
"I can make a scalpel sing, but that is my gift. The gift is not in my hands, for you see, I can play the notes [on a piano], but I can't make music."

~ Major Charles Emerson Winchester III
4077 M*A*S*H
fiercedeity
LOL FAG!

Member 8055

Level 11.82

Jun 2006

Old Oct 17, 2006, 09:21 AM Local time: Oct 17, 2006, 02:21 PM #34 of 41
Originally Posted by Celes
YES. Someone else who loves those things! I think I mentioned them before in a thread with no response, but I'm so glad to finally find another chocolate orange fan. Part of the greatness is cracking them open, isn't it?
Well thats just part of the choclatey fun with them, but yes it is the best bit prior to eating them :biggrin:

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Piano
Good Chocobo

Member 1071

Level 15.84

Mar 2006

Old Oct 18, 2006, 03:56 PM Local time: Oct 18, 2006, 09:56 PM #35 of 41
Originally Posted by Kolba
I once had a wotsit that was just a pure lump of cheese flavouring.
Intense. I bet they manufacture them secretly to sell them to junkies.

I'd thought I'd piss Mrosok off as he can't access this thread: http://www.gamingforce.com/forums/jo...view&userid=35

As for me, I had a strangely inflated Ribena carton. My dad said, "Don't drink it, it's gone bad". I checked the sell by date and it wasn't pass it so I drank it. I knew I shoulda listened to my dad, because it was absolutely foul, but hey, I'm a nosy bugger.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Muzza
love me

Member 3476

Level 53.02

Mar 2006

Old Nov 19, 2006, 11:53 PM Local time: Nov 20, 2006, 02:53 PM #36 of 41
Heh, thought I'd just share something that happened to me the other day. I had a cornetto/drumstick (I forget which), unwrapped at and there was another layer of wrapping underneath. Nothing too exciting, I'd really love to come across an all-chocolate one. *drools*

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Balcony Heckler
The Comedy Art of Insult

Member 13861

Level 15.34

Oct 2006

Old Nov 20, 2006, 08:20 AM Local time: Nov 20, 2006, 10:50 AM #37 of 41
This one just came to me now while I was opening my Kit-Kat. Its all chocolate on one side and normal on the other! Have any of you ever had this anomoly? It does happen with candy bars im told quite often, but where else have you seen it too?

Example: Lifted your burger bun to find a severed finger, started drinking a can of coke and realising that its just plain water!

Tell me of your confection confusions!
that's a new one on me, it's like finding the frito in the bag of doritos

I was speaking idiomatically.

You know what? you just might be full enough of shit to apply for congress
octo
Enough said.

Member 2229

Level 1.47

Mar 2006

Old Dec 18, 2006, 01:35 PM #38 of 41
I once had a Fresca that was only 1/3 full. Ohhh, and I also once found a woodchip in my Breyer's strawberry ice cream. heh.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Conqueso
Happy Ness

Member 547

Level 16.30

Mar 2006

Old Dec 19, 2006, 12:16 PM Local time: Dec 19, 2006, 12:16 PM #39 of 41
Originally Posted by Krelian
I remember getting a can of cherry coke that was suspiciously lightweight - No soda had been added, and it was just the flavouring syrup. It was fucking foul, but pretty hilarious because I was being egged on to drink it by friends.
The opposite thing happened to me--I once got a Coke that had no flavoring in it at all, just carbonated water. It, too, tasted pretty sick.

There was this one time in a relatively nice restaurant, where I ordered clams, and they were still full of sand and grit from the ocean. That place is out of business now--I don't know if it's from their inability to serve clean clams.

Also, more on the Pop-Up Coke story here.

How ya doing, buddy?

Ryuu

Member 1380

Level 27.88

Mar 2006

Old Dec 19, 2006, 04:45 PM #40 of 41
I've had a Coke and a Sprite, both newly purchased with expiration dates sometime within the next year, that tasted flat and foul. I'm pretty sure it was just soda water (or something similar) as the Coke was clear .

Still searching for an all-chocolate Kit Kat.

How ya doing, buddy?
parKbench
chunin

Member 17747

Level 13.94

Jan 2007

Old Jan 3, 2007, 10:38 PM #41 of 41
One of my wife's friends from Japan, sent a box of Japanese snacks to us for Christmas. Included was a pack of red bean Kit Kats.

Two words: Awe some!

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > I got an all chocolate Kit-Kat!!!