Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Getting a new mp3 player (USB)

gaming
River Chocobo

Member 360

Level 25.07

Mar 2006

Old Jul 4, 2006, 01:25 PM #1 of 2
Getting a new mp3 player (USB)

Hey guys
My current mp3 player is a Creative 512mb USB and I love it very much, but the space isn't enough. I'm curious if you guys could recommend any others?
Don't worry about the price.

I know there's a lot of mp3 players out there, but I don't want to handle all the cables and stuff when transferring files and songs. That's why I'm looking for a USB MP3 player so that I can just drag and drop on the go when I'm in a hurry.

Please help me out :biggrin:

I only know the 1GB MP3 player from Creative, so if I can't find any others, I'm probably gonna get that.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Thanks to Fjordor for the funny image!
Little Shithead
prettiest miku

Member 90

Level 33.52

Mar 2006

Old Jul 4, 2006, 02:17 PM #2 of 2
Creative MTP (PlaysForSure/Windows Media Player compatable) players are pretty much drag-and-drop, and pretty much all of their players now use MTP firmware.

I think you're gonna find that when you move from 512MB to 1GB, you're gonna eventually find that too small again. Consider some of their other, larger players, like the Zen Sleek, which is 20 GB, or maybe the Zen Vision:M, which is 30 or 60GB. Or if that's bigger than you think you'll ever need, there's the Zen Micro (4/5/6GB and 8GB for the MicroPhoto,) or the new Zen V (1, 2 or 4 GB.)

But Creative is a good brand to go with, but there are others I'm sure people will recommend, and definitely consider them. Worst case, do a lot of research to make sure you can find a player you like.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > Getting a new mp3 player (USB)