Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Problem Ripping PC Game Music

eday_2010
Diarrhea Green

Member 4166

Level 6.41

Mar 2006

Old Jul 3, 2006, 08:58 PM #1 of 1
Problem Ripping PC Game Music

I just installed the PC version of Sonic Mega Collection on my computer, and wanted to rip the music from the games since the sound is way better than the sound from the Genesis/Mega Drive games (much cleaner and less muffled). Running the game in Windowed mode, and using Adobe Audition, I attempted to play the sound test in the game and record it with Audition. However, the sound would go choppy and staticy here and there, for no apparent reason. It does this even when I am not recording.

I am running a P4 at 3ghz, with a gig of ram. The only things running were the game, Audition, and my AV. The soundcard is onboard, but isnt a terrible crappy one.

Any suggestions on how to remedy this issue? Is anyone able to rip all the music rom the multitude of games in SMC is they are provided with a copy of the PC version?

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > Problem Ripping PC Game Music