Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PC] World of Warcraft

Elidibs
deeder deeder deeder deeder

Member 1308

Level 12.76

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 11:49 AM #976 of 1941
Originally Posted by HazelGuy
Humans males are still the worst. I'm sure every male human Warlock, Mage, Priest and Rogue all pump iron every week. I would so go back to playing my Mage if he didn't look as built as he does.
I kinda liked the older models. :/ Not sure if those were NPC's or what though.
...alot of the BE male hair makes them look like chocobos.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Attached Images
File Type: png DESUCAST.PNG (195.6 KB, 26 views)
File Type: png DESUCAST1.PNG (153.0 KB, 23 views)
cuss words
Miles
ゴハンダニャー~(=^・ω・^)ヘ >゚)))彡

Member 2

Level 34.77

Feb 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 12:00 PM Local time: Sep 20, 2006, 10:00 AM #977 of 1941
Originally Posted by ramonster
Hey Kelor/Hazelguy...

Interesting things you write here...

You know if you didn't wanna raid with us instead of making up ridiculous bullshit like you did you could've been 1/2 a man and just said "guys im gonna go to another server c u". Guess what we all think of you now?

And yeh ReBorn is doing great check it out guildreborn.com.au I hope you're having even 1/2 as much fun as we are, even with our retard roll system and 6/7 day raiding retards.

Basically Kelor... FUCK YOU MATE. And what the hell kinda nick is "Hazelguy" you goddamn fag.
What? Don't bring your WoW drama onto our forums. And please GET A LIFE!

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Elidibs

Member 1308

Level 12.76

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 12:35 PM #978 of 1941
Originally Posted by Miles
What? Don't bring your WoW drama onto our forums. And please GET A LIFE!
Don't mean to post nothing but shit, but Eyonix told someone that on the official forums...
As always, it was someone bitching about locks and how much awesomer they got. Sure hope the alpha cockfloggers testers don't tell anyone to change anything about locks. >>; Seriously. Have your family test it? Of course they're going to like it. Pick, like, around two hundred and fifty people-- customers --instead you fucknuggets.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
cuss words
Turbo
*blink*

Member 25

Level 21.66

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 12:43 PM #979 of 1941
Christ, how hard is it to get a group together to kill a boss thats not an instance or anything... I have to kill the Raekliht the Defiler dude, big demon on a mountain in the blasted lands, and 4 hours of "LFGing" gets me nothing at all. Ironforge is filled with mages, priests, tanks, classes I need, and Im asking publicly and nobody even whispers me for info. Are all high level quests that arn't instances this hard to look for? I have about 5 of them, and im wondering if I should just save myself the trouble and just abandon them all.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Elidibs

Member 1308

Level 12.76

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 01:15 PM #980 of 1941
Originally Posted by Turbo
Christ, how hard is it to get a group together to kill a boss thats not an instance or anything... I have to kill the Raekliht the Defiler dude, big demon on a mountain in the blasted lands, and 4 hours of "LFGing" gets me nothing at all. Ironforge is filled with mages, priests, tanks, classes I need, and Im asking publicly and nobody even whispers me for info. Are all high level quests that arn't instances this hard to look for? I have about 5 of them, and im wondering if I should just save myself the trouble and just abandon them all.
Mebbe if you go to the...I forgot what it's called but there's an LFG forum at the official messageboards. People'll prolly be a little nicer there.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
cuss words
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 01:28 PM #981 of 1941
Originally Posted by Turbo
I hate hate hate HATE that quest. ;_; I still have it on my warrior.. all that crap, taking up room. Luckily though, they made it (a few patches ago) where you can get a pug to help you, instead of before everyone in the group had to be on that quest at that point.

BTW, the forums are down as far as I know. They were being moved to a more stable server. Unless they're already transferred over then away to troll I go!

I was speaking idiomatically.

Yggdrasil
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 940

Level 19.45

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 02:47 PM Local time: Sep 20, 2006, 11:47 AM #982 of 1941
Originally Posted by dagget
BTW, the forums are down as far as I know. They were being moved to a more stable server. Unless they're already transferred over then away to troll I go!
It seems the forums seems to go down each time there is major server work going on. Maybe its to completely stifle the inevitable flood of "WHERE IS OUR SERVER FUCKTARDS?!?!!" threads on the forums.

In anycase today I just found out that there is a WoW server at the computer sciences building at UC Irvine today. Although I didn't find out which server it was.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Shifty
Wark!

Member 1495

Level 2.62

Mar 2006

Old Sep 21, 2006, 08:45 AM Local time: Sep 21, 2006, 11:15 PM #983 of 1941
Originally Posted by ramonster
And yeh ReBorn is doing great check it out guildreborn.com.au I hope you're having even 1/2 as much fun as we are, even with our retard roll system and 6/7 day raiding retards.
Hahaha go stroke your e-peen elsewhere mate. He doesn't care. We don't care. Notice a pattern?

FELIPE NO
The_Griffin
Nostalgia and Crossovers

Member 266

Level 32.27

Mar 2006

Old Sep 21, 2006, 11:12 AM Local time: Sep 21, 2006, 09:12 AM #984 of 1941
God fucking dammit, Thorium Brotherhood's economy is so fucked up.

Magister's Belts going for TEN GOLD.

Nightblades going up for one-hundred and fifty gold (I actually bought one for FIFTY gold). And people UNDERCUTTING that price.

It's fucking impossible to make ANYTHING these days. Seriously, this server is either filled to the brim with gold farmers or complete fucktards. >=(

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Sep 21, 2006, 01:37 PM #985 of 1941
Originally Posted by The_Griffin

Nightblades going up for one-hundred and fifty gold (I actually bought one for FIFTY gold). And people UNDERCUTTING that price.

It's fucking impossible to make ANYTHING these days. Seriously, this server is either filled to the brim with gold farmers or complete fucktards. >=(

Actually, that seems about normal to me. :\

Yggdrasil
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 940

Level 19.45

Mar 2006

Old Sep 21, 2006, 02:48 PM Local time: Sep 21, 2006, 11:48 AM #986 of 1941

Nice, on tich those go for less than 10

150 sounds about right on tich as well. These days making gold is all about gathering professions or enchanting supplies, theres still a lot of money in those, at least on tich. You also have to slightly lower your profit margin expectations.

khan0plinger
OH YES LET ME DROWN IN IT

Member 983

Level 17.72

Mar 2006

Old Sep 21, 2006, 05:25 PM #987 of 1941

All Tier 0 gear sucks , anyone who would even pay 10g is out of their damn mind. If you wanna make money your best bet is to just farm the hell out of Tyr's hand or the Twilight Cultist's in Silithus. Tyr's guys drop decent amount of money, runecloth and those grey trash items that can sell for up to 1g each. The Twilight guys drop the cultist sets that can sell on AH pretty decently.

How ya doing, buddy?
The_Griffin
Nostalgia and Crossovers

Member 266

Level 32.27

Mar 2006

Old Sep 21, 2006, 06:30 PM Local time: Sep 21, 2006, 04:30 PM #988 of 1941
The same twilight guys who almost require a 5-man to farm? ._.

rpgcrazied
Good Chocobo

Member 540

Level 19.15

Mar 2006

Old Sep 22, 2006, 12:06 PM #989 of 1941
you serious? those guys are easy.

you must be talkin about the windstone guys, even those can be solo'd.. the lesser ones anyway.

farm hearthglen :P i do, it might be a tad harder than tyrs hand.. but its pretty empty.. i love it

The_Griffin
Nostalgia and Crossovers

Member 266

Level 32.27

Mar 2006

Old Sep 22, 2006, 12:26 PM Local time: Sep 22, 2006, 10:26 AM #990 of 1941
I'm talking about the guys who are just outside of Cenarion Hold.

And it's not so much that they're difficult to kill, but that it's difficult to get just ONE. Seriously, I can't count how many times I saw 5-mans running away from that place, a stream of a dozen or more mobs after them... and how many times I was in that same position.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Six Machine
Let's have activities!

Member 1127

Level 9.94

Mar 2006

Old Sep 22, 2006, 12:27 PM Local time: Sep 22, 2006, 10:27 AM #991 of 1941
Become an herbalist. You'll have gold pouring out of every orifice.

Most amazing jew boots
The_Griffin
Nostalgia and Crossovers

Member 266

Level 32.27

Mar 2006

Old Sep 22, 2006, 03:53 PM Local time: Sep 22, 2006, 01:53 PM #992 of 1941
300 herbalism already. The only problem is that I'm too lazy I don't have enough time.

Yggdrasil
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 940

Level 19.45

Mar 2006

Old Sep 22, 2006, 08:40 PM Local time: Sep 22, 2006, 05:40 PM #993 of 1941
I'm talking about the guys who are just outside of Cenarion Hold.

And it's not so much that they're difficult to kill, but that it's difficult to get just ONE. Seriously, I can't count how many times I saw 5-mans running away from that place, a stream of a dozen or more mobs after them... and how many times I was in that same position.
The twilight cultists outside CH are pretty easily killed, its those twilight maraders that you should be worried about, but they're like on the road halfway to AQ. And your server's twilight folks obviously aren't as well farmed as the ones on my server. Finding a camp with full cultist occupancy is very rare.

Anyone know where is a good place to get dreamfoil? I'm aware that Azshara, E. PL and Silithus are pretty good for that weed, but Azshara is way to spread out, and after the recent world pvp patch E. PL isn't a very happy place. And silithus has way too few dreamfoil nodes to make it a really viable gathering area.

Terra
Imp

Member 26

Level 7.40

Mar 2006

Old Sep 23, 2006, 02:48 AM Local time: Sep 23, 2006, 08:48 AM #994 of 1941
You could try Felwood or Un'Goro.

Six Machine
Let's have activities!

Member 1127

Level 9.94

Mar 2006

Old Sep 23, 2006, 04:59 AM Local time: Sep 23, 2006, 02:59 AM #995 of 1941
300 herbalism already. The only problem is that I'm too lazy I don't have enough time.
Don't play an MMORPG.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
-=SeRaPH=-
I am Fluffy

Member 11403

Level 8.89

Aug 2006

Old Sep 23, 2006, 05:44 AM Local time: Sep 23, 2006, 09:44 PM #996 of 1941
Was doing the GM Grind... gave up, too much concert work to do plus the expansion is coming out so no point getting CP ><

JellyfisH
Gloop...

Member 11407

Level 3.20

Aug 2006

Old Sep 23, 2006, 07:11 AM Local time: Sep 23, 2006, 01:11 PM #997 of 1941
man.... this game is really scary. im typing up this reply, and my brother is playing wow beside me as we speak.

Honestly, this game claims lives. My brother is going to die son if he doesnt eat.

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Sep 24, 2006, 02:59 AM #998 of 1941
3/8 EF tonight (almost 4/8th but I lost the roll for the Vestiments against 2 other shaman lol) I have the two toughest pieces (Bracers and Belt) plus shoulders

We're doing a Friday night "alt" run, where my warrior is the MT. Had our first run with 3/4ths people being new this past Friday, where we 1-shotted Lucifron and got Mag to 40% before calling it.

On our way~

How ya doing, buddy?

Elidibs

Member 1308

Level 12.76

Mar 2006

Old Sep 24, 2006, 06:03 AM #999 of 1941
Does anyone know an RP server on which both sides are in character and out of character when appropriate?
Alliance is pretty much OoC on Sentinels, wheras Horde is IC. I play both sides, and don't feel like playing PvE anymore, so~ which server?

How ya doing, buddy?
cuss words
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Sep 24, 2006, 09:56 AM #1000 of 1941
Dunno, planning on going to a RPPVP server?

I wouldn't go on one of those. The assholes of PVP servers mixed in with them being in character.

"LOL I KILL YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE HORDE FILTH AND I MUST NOT LET YOU LEVEL TO 60 TO STAND A CHANCE! HA HA"

as opposed to regular PVP servers "lol contested territory"

I know, if I don't like it, don't roll. :P I'm trying my hand at a PVP server again though, so we'll see.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PC] World of Warcraft