Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

smartFTP - Global Queue problem

Inhert
The body may heal, the mind is not always so resilient.

Member 225

Level 35.92

Mar 2006

Old Mar 17, 2006, 04:58 AM #1 of 2
smartFTP - Global Queue problem

ok before the board crashed, there was a little faq about this FTP and now that it's gone i'm not sure if i'm doing something wrong or not...

but everytime I try to download via global queue on a GFF FTP it's just doesn't download and it said: "waiting for a retry" and it stay there...

but I can dowload via direct download...

it's just that with global I can put a lot of file in queue and stop and resume later... when i'm on direct I kind of have to wait for it to finish...

is it normal? (maybe some FTP does support or accept global queue?)

if not, where should I look to get my global queue back ; ;

How ya doing, buddy?
typ44
Syklis Green

Member 504

Level 7.71

Mar 2006

Old Mar 17, 2006, 10:40 PM Local time: Mar 17, 2006, 10:40 PM #2 of 2
For global queue, you have to reconnect to the server in order for the download to start. Maybe the number of connection slots are already filled up once you just log off?

For direct download, you are already connected to the server to download and doesn't require a log off and re-log on.

Remember that there could be other people who continuously try to connect to just that one server.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > smartFTP - Global Queue problem