Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

People who are bigots

KCJ506
Fuck you assholes

Member 809

Level 13.21

Mar 2006

Old Jan 21, 2007, 06:42 PM #1 of 3
People who are bigots

Does anyone here know anyone who is a bigot? There's this girl that I graduated with who I think was racist against white people, because she would always talk about how she hated them.

There's also this guy that me and my sister used to work with that might have been a little racist toward black people. Me and my sister are both light-skinned and he was saying something like "I don't like that black person" and she tells him that she one of them and he replies "You're too light to be black"

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by KCJ506; Jan 21, 2007 at 06:50 PM.
Shiny McShine
Well, heilo there!

Member 460

Level 13.91

Mar 2006

Old Jan 21, 2007, 06:47 PM Local time: Jan 21, 2007, 04:47 PM #2 of 3
Where I come from is mostly referred to as a "hick" town, but I'm also in Mendocino County which is pretty much one of the biggest weed producing areas in the world, so we've got a mixture of stoners, hippies, and rednecks. There aren't very many black people here at all, mostly White and Mexican. Unfortunately, racial discrimination is fairly common around here, and I find myself using the words beaner and nigger alot. I know it's ignorant to say "It's just how I was raised", but honestly, I've never been discouraged for racially discriminating against anyone. Everyone I've known my whole life is that way.

Note: I am not racist. I use racial slurs because it's pretty much commonplace where I come from(hell, even the black people I know call other black people niggers [and no, not "nigga"]). I still have no problem associating with anyone due to skin color or ethnicity. Just so you know. If you are easily offended by racial slurs, however, you may not like me.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Last edited by Shiny McShine; Jan 21, 2007 at 06:50 PM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > People who are bigots