Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

View Poll Results: Select Your Favorite Basic Color
Red 7 10.61%
Yellow 2 3.03%
Blue 22 33.33%
Green 9 13.64%
Orange 2 3.03%
Purple 5 7.58%
Brown 0 0%
Black 13 19.70%
White 3 4.55%
I'm an iconoclast and have found an answer that defies your conventions (please explain). 3 4.55%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

What Is Your Favorite Color?

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Nov 26, 2007, 07:40 PM Local time: Nov 26, 2007, 06:40 PM #26 of 41
I know right? Whenever sculptors give me shit about color I tell them to sculp the absense of my FIST in their FACE. And then I punch them.
No one understands our sense of humour.

I'd also have accepted a reference to Lionel Richie's video for "Hello."

There's nowhere I can't reach.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

niki
Valar Dohaeris

Member 30

Level 41.66

Mar 2006

Old Nov 26, 2007, 08:16 PM Local time: Nov 27, 2007, 03:16 AM 1 #27 of 41
Backwards, I think, is the word I had thrown at me by my fine arts friend once.

"What the fuck, Lucas? What is it with film people and just being so goddamned backwards."

Psh. Sculptors.
I know right? Whenever sculptors give me shit about color I tell them to sculp the absense of my FIST in their FACE. And then I punch them.
No one understands our sense of humour.

I'd also have accepted a reference to Lionel Richie's video for "Hello."

Most amazing jew boots
Ozma
Here's Johnny!!!

Member 10311

Level 25.67

Jul 2006

Old Nov 27, 2007, 03:22 AM Local time: Nov 27, 2007, 03:22 PM #28 of 41
No grey heh? THAT'S my favourite colour.

Well, I do like all kinds of green and white, but for me, grey is hard to let go.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Karasu
... Boss. *broken rib*

Member 5720

Level 20.39

Apr 2006

Old Nov 27, 2007, 03:29 AM #29 of 41
I've always loved blue. Most shades of blue are just beautiful to me, except maybe the darker ones at times [no offense GFF lol]. It seems like a very...pure, clean color to me.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Fire On Ice
Shockingly Sheepish

Member 428

Level 18.61

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2007, 04:30 AM #30 of 41
I like any colour as long as it's really solid. I'm not a fan of pastel shades and "Eggshell" kinds of colours and all that. Red is probably my favourite because it's closely associated with all of the local sports teams, especially the Sens and I've been a fan since I was 4.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Baaah~
Acacia
Chocobo

Member 1401

Level 12.13

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2007, 09:44 AM #31 of 41
I voted for black, but I also really like reds and blues. Definitely not a huge fan or yellows or purples (not really sure why), and greens and oranges are alright.

Like Fire On Ice, I like the solid/darker shades; don't really enjoy pastels/tints, personally.

Black is such a fun "color" to work with; whether you're using it in drawings, paintings, or anything else. In its pure form it's really strong, but when you dilute it, you can get some amazing greys and whites. And, when paired with another color, makes that color much more vivid (there's a term for this that was in my psychology book, but I don't remember it...).

Don't know if it works for EVERY SINGLE color, but black goes well with everything! Plus, I have this association that those in power and/or those with wealth or style wear black (it's a very 'professional' color haha)

FELIPE NO
Dekoa
Is now the Tolkein Red Shirt.

Member 194

Level 28.24

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2007, 10:51 AM #32 of 41
I voted for Blue BTW.

Also I found this neat little site that I think would be perfect for us GFFers.

ColorWare

Basically, you can color your Game console, Mac Products, and some other things to the color or colors of your choosing. I would love to get an iPod from these people.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Dekoa's Friend Quote: "You can't rape the Willing!"

Metal Sphere
It's Agrias time.

Member 84

Level 36.59

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2007, 10:58 AM #33 of 41
I have to go ahead and agree with Fire On Ice and Acacia. Solid colors definitely get my pick over those that are somewhere in between. Of those, Blue is my favorite with Red coming in a close second.

For some reason ole Red looks a lot better to me now than it has before, especially alongside white (I feel the same way about Blue).

Jam it back in, in the dark.

The text is part of the image and the two squires aren't exactly even.
nazpyro
Pacman

Member 41

Level 38.30

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2007, 11:26 AM Local time: Nov 27, 2007, 09:26 AM #34 of 41

Yeah, my favorite color is orange. Probably induced from my childhood obsession with Michaelangelo (TMNT FTW). He's been my favorite turtle, so I was always a follower of the orange bandanna. Orange is also a color of fire, which goes back to my pyromantic days of high school... maybe? "nazpyro" what up.

And for whatever reason, purple is also a favorite color of mine, probably due to it being one of my high school's colors.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
waka waka

sanemonkeytwitterlast.fmgfwbacklogyoutubexbox
the quiet fox
World Fabricator

Member 2058

Level 9.40

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2007, 01:11 PM #35 of 41
While I will say different things at different times when asked what my favorite color is, ultimately I believe it comes down to blue for me. Blue is the color that, when I am in a creative mood, really excites me. I'm not sure how to explain it. When I am inspired to write something, I will think of colors along with subject, presentation, etc. I'll get really charged up when I feel like writing something "blue" - this is generally something upbeat, positive, or pop-culture oriented. The specific color is more of a sky blue than anything else, I suppose, and I also think it's telling about my personality that I will tend to gravitate toward writing of this sort. This also pops up in wallpaper choices for my computer. Blue and white both feature prominently in my favorite wallpapers, but when I look at them it's not the white I focus on, but the accents of blue that really give it life.

I've said in the past that my favorite color is red, or black, or green, but in the end I don't think any of those colors resonate with me as continually as blue does.

How ya doing, buddy?
1 2 3 4, get down, get down...
Chaotic
Waltz of the Big Dogs

Member 633

Level 45.75

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2007, 01:21 PM #36 of 41
Despite my likeness for the colors of fire and everything that goes with it, I suppose I'll have to roll with blue.

Blue is just a nice calm color that pretty much goes with everything for me. In terms to clothing, blue jeans just seem to go with whatever outfit you please. I guess the color also gives me a sense of peace, calm, and serenity. It also counters all the random anger I have towards everything, I guess bringing my likeness of color to red, but ya know, blue overpowers it.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
DarkMageOzzie
Chief Strategist

Member 4144

Level 22.75

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2007, 01:28 PM #37 of 41
Blue.... NO! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Seriously though, my favorite color is black. When I was a kid, I usually cheered for the villains when watching cartoons and villains have a tendency to wear black. Now, well black clothing goes good with just about anything so...

I was speaking idiomatically.

"Out thought and out fought."
Nall
Robotic Operating Buddy

Member 24431

Level 13.42

Sep 2007

Old Nov 27, 2007, 06:25 PM #38 of 41
I have a hard time making decisions on anything, and picking a favorite color is kinda hard, but I if I *had* to chose (and right now, I do), I'm going to go with... ORANGE.

Orange is a pretty cool color. It was named after the fruit, but before then it was Red-Yellow, so, just like me, it simply can't make up its mind. It's also bright and vibrant, which I like, and unique: nothing at all rhymes with it.

Orange is also more flexible than people realize. It can be bold and colorful like fire, or faded and rustic like sepia tones. According to psychic dynamics, a person with an orange aura is cheerful and passionate about intellectual pursuits. The color shifts in and out of my personal favorites list from time to time, but I think I'll stand by it for this poll. Orange you glad of that?

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
TheReverend
Rising Above The Rest

Member 4709

Level 26.30

Apr 2006

Old Nov 27, 2007, 06:35 PM Local time: Nov 27, 2007, 05:35 PM #39 of 41
Blue.

It wasn't always so. When I was younger, green was definitely my favorite. But I started to realize later that there are shades of green that I don't like. Pukeish green (which has been mentioned before), bile green, and a very bright green can be overbearing and even just annoying at times.

Blue, on the other hand, has literally no bad shade that I can think of. Even Superman blue looks great with appropriate colors. Also, blue is the color of some of the greatest things that exist: sky, ocean, jeans, particularly. It's a very, proactive color while not being overly active (reds-yellows). And in darker shades it's the best.

Also blue eyes are rockin'.

FELIPE NO
~ Ready To Strike ~
:Currently Playing: League Of Legends(PC), Skyrim(PC), Golden Sun: Lost Age(GBA), Twilight Princess(Wii), Portal2(PC), Dragon Warrior II(NES), Metroid Prime 2: Echoes(GC)
Acro-nym
Holy Chocobo

Member 635

Level 32.46

Mar 2006

Old Nov 28, 2007, 09:19 AM #40 of 41
Red is vibrant and passionate. It stands for romance, bloodshed, and anger. It's a versatile color. That's not to say I possess all the same traits, but the fact that I possess almost none of them suits me, I think. It's a complimentary thing.

I am disappointed that it is doing so poorly in this poll.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > What Is Your Favorite Color?