Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Fucking BEER, that's what.

Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Aug 10, 2006, 12:47 PM Local time: Aug 10, 2006, 11:47 AM #1 of 47
Fucking BEER, that's what.

Plain and simple. Do you drink beer? What kind? End of story. I don´t want to hear about your fucking wine stories, so cut it out.

In the States I had a serious addiction to good ol´Mickee´s. Probably because it´s the first beer I got wasted on eleven years ago and I´m a loyal guy. I´d mess with Corona and MGD from time to time. Milwaukee´s Best tasted like that state had some fucking problems if that was their best shot. Fuckfaces.

Here in Guatemala a beer called Gallo (Rooster) practically has a fucking monopoly on the beer market. I can accept it, though. Since in the Chinese Zodiac I´m a rooster.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
whinehurst
It's a Psudonym.

Member 9766

Level 14.57

Jul 2006

Old Aug 10, 2006, 12:51 PM #2 of 47
Um, does Cider count, cause it's summer time really hot summer time, and a little Woodchick Hard Cider, out on the porch. Good stuff.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
julia
I'm even bitchier now.

Member 2873

Level 9.25

Mar 2006

Old Aug 10, 2006, 12:57 PM #3 of 47
I'm a wimp when it comes to beer. Most I don't like, but I will drink a Corona, Coors Light or Michelob Light.

Personally, I think regular old Budweiser is the worst tasting beer ever.

Most amazing jew boots
Alice
For Great Justice!

Member 600

Level 38.35

Mar 2006

Old Aug 10, 2006, 12:58 PM #4 of 47
I drink Warsteiner almost exclusively.

You can pretty much count on the Germans to do it right! If that's not available - and it's pretty hard to find where I live - I will SETTLE for Newcastle.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Meth
I'm not entirely joking.

Member 565

Level 26.04

Mar 2006

Old Aug 10, 2006, 01:20 PM Local time: Aug 10, 2006, 12:20 PM #5 of 47
I drink: Fat Tire Amber Ale, Killian's Irish Red, Blue Moon with an orange, Coronas, and Miller Lite if I have to. I really like trying new beers though. I love it when I find a place that has their own microbrew. There's 2 places back home that are great microbrews and they're usually only 2 bucks a pint.

One of my favorite summer drinks is a Loaded Corona. Take a corona and pour about half a shot of Bicardi Limon in the top before you squeeze your lime in. A sixer of that is sure to knock you in the floor.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Agent Marty
*snore*

Member 243

Level 7.77

Mar 2006

Old Aug 10, 2006, 01:27 PM Local time: Aug 10, 2006, 10:27 AM #6 of 47
Oh snap, why didn't I think of this thread.

Beer is just about the only alcohol I drink regularly and I love the hell out of it. I have a special liking for dark beer, such as stouts and porters. This includes Guinness - which might be my favorite alcoholic drink period - Becks Dark, Warsteiner Dunkel, and Newcastle. Every so often, depending on how tight my budget is, I'll go for some cheap beer - PBR, Carling Black Label, MGD, High Life and the like.

Columbus has an awesome micro-brewery, aptly named Columbus Brewing Co., which has an excellent lineup of beer. Recently I've discovered them and another brewery of awesomeness, Flying Dog. Their standout beer, in my opinion, though I've only had a few different kinds of theirs, is the Road Dog Scottish Porter.

Fortunately, the carry-out around the corner from my house has a huge assortment of domestic and imported beers from all over - 250 different kinds in all, or so they boast.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world. And this I would fight for: the freedom of the mind to take any direction it wishes, undirected." - John Steinbeck
andkeener
Banned

Member 83

Level 16.01

Mar 2006

Old Aug 10, 2006, 02:30 PM Local time: Aug 10, 2006, 12:30 PM #7 of 47

Sure I didn't like it when I first tried it, but hell, I didn't like beer that much when I first tried it. It's one of the cheapest, and now I love it, anyone that hates is a fool!

Pretty much only drink PBR, Becks, St. Paulie Girl, and a local beer by the name of Red Hook. Bud and Bud light have got to be the grossest beers out there. Or maybe it's just the fact that it reminds me of highschool, but I can't/wont drink it anymore. But I have to agree with OO, sometimes a 40 (or 2) of Mickee´s is just what i'm in the mood for, and boy does it work! Dark beer can all go to hell, i've tried it many many times, and it just never seems to sit well with me. I'm in London currently, and they seem to be into warm (or at least room temp.) pints, and maybe it's just because I'm American, but I find this SICK! But they also don't know what ice water is. So I guess I can't really excpect much when it comes to cold beverages here.

FELIPE NO
YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE

no

Member 74

Level 51.30

Mar 2006

Old Aug 10, 2006, 02:36 PM Local time: Aug 10, 2006, 11:36 AM #8 of 47
Your high school sucked, keener. Here at Allderdice we regularly get kegs of PBR. Then we party.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Grawl
WHAT IF I HAD DIED?!

Member 39

Level 34.06

Mar 2006

Old Aug 10, 2006, 02:44 PM Local time: Aug 10, 2006, 09:44 PM #9 of 47
Originally Posted by AliceNWondrland
I drink Warsteiner almost exclusively.

You can pretty much count on the Germans to do it right! If that's not available - and it's pretty hard to find where I live - I will SETTLE for Newcastle.
Warsteiner is fucking weak shitty bear.

Belgium beer is the best.

Grimbergen FTW

How ya doing, buddy?
Alice
For Great Justice!

Member 600

Level 38.35

Mar 2006

Old Aug 10, 2006, 02:51 PM #10 of 47
Originally Posted by Grawl
Warsteiner is fucking weak shitty bear.
Yeah, that bear is weaksauce. Too bad he's not awesome like the BEER they named him after.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Aug 10, 2006, 04:44 PM Local time: Aug 10, 2006, 02:44 PM #11 of 47
I can't believe Pabst Blue Ribbon was even mentioned here. What next? Budweiser?

Anyway... I drink a wide assortment of beers just so that I don’t burn myself out on the same shit every day. I mean, there was a time when I drank a different six pack every day and I did it for almost three years. Over the past few years I have come to know some truly great brews.

First and foremost is the first beer I ever had and still my favorite: Negra Modelo. This dark ale is strong on taste and alcohol content and is quite possibly the best thing to have with seafood (shrimp, lobster, “Siete Mares” or even clam chowder.)

Karl Strauss Red Trolley comes in at a VERY CLOSE SECOND as my favorite beer of all time. I only had this about a year ago when we went to the Karl Strauss Brewery in San Diego, CA and had this in its freshest form: from the tap and only days old. Rich, full-bodied ale with a hearty flavor. If you've never had one, do yourself a favor and move to San Diego so you can have a steady supply of Karl Strauss brews year-round.

Gordon Biersch Marzen is a brew that I was introduced to by a friend who owns a mediterranean restaurant. Full and heavy wheat taste. I guy maybe a 12 pack of this every 2 weeks just because I like it so much.

Newcastle Brown Ale has been one of my favorite beers for the past few years. I first tried it when I was bar hopping and I asked the bartender to recommend anything other than what my companions were having. The first thing he said was, "You can't go wrong with Newcastle". The man was a shaman.

Widmer Brothers Hefeweizen is another wheat beer that I enjoy drinking on occassion it’s more common than the GB brew above, but it’s still good nonetheless.

Fat Tire Amber Ale the best beer to go with a burger and sweet-onion rings. Enough said.

Guinness Extra Stout is one of my favorite stouts that is widely recognizable. Every sensible beer drinker loves a good stout and it’s even better if it’s a Guinness.

Stone Arrogant Bastard Pale Ale is a very strong, very bitter and very hoppy brew made mostly to knock you the fuck out. Of all the beers listed here, this is the one that has given me the worst hangover; not because it was a shitty beer, but because I thought I could off nine 22 oz. bottles in one night. Like their advertisements say “Fizzy yellow beer is for wussies” and if you fall under that category this beer is NOT for you.

Rogue Hazelnut Brown Nectar is an almost sweet malty beer with a smooth hazelnut aroma. I’ve only had it once in my life but 3 friends and myself managed to dust a keg of this beer in 2 days on or around February. I honestly don’t remember.

E.J. Phair Indian Pale Ale is another pale ale that's tough on a night of drinking if you're not properly prepared. Full wheat flavor, high alcohol content and a smooth finish.

Pacifico Clara is another of the few Mexican beers that I enjoy because of its complete polar opposite to what Corona is. Corona is a slightly bitter but overall flat-flavored beer whereas Pacifico is a perfectly flavored lager that's not too bitter and not too fizzy.

And last, but most definitely not least... Brewbakers Sequoia Red is a medium-bodied wheat brew that's made in a local microbrewery called Brewbakers. This is probably one of my favorite beers of all time. There's only one catch. It's only seasonal.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Bernard Black
I don't mean this in a bad way, but genetically you are a cul-de-sac

Member 518

Level 32.84

Mar 2006

Old Aug 10, 2006, 04:49 PM Local time: Aug 10, 2006, 09:49 PM #12 of 47
Anything, I'm not fussy. The only thing I ever really considered making a habit of was Carlsberg (my brother will slay me for putting that). I want to try Hobgoblin actually, I've heard plenty of good things about it.

andkeener
Banned

Member 83

Level 16.01

Mar 2006

Old Aug 10, 2006, 04:50 PM Local time: Aug 10, 2006, 02:50 PM #13 of 47
Originally Posted by Encephalon
I can't believe Pabst Blue Ribbon was even mentioned here. What next? Budweiser?

Julia mentioned budweiser in the 3rd post, as did I. As I said, if you hate, youre a fool!

Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Aug 10, 2006, 04:59 PM Local time: Aug 10, 2006, 02:59 PM #14 of 47
OH OK...

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
andkeener
Banned

Member 83

Level 16.01

Mar 2006

Old Aug 10, 2006, 05:09 PM Local time: Aug 10, 2006, 03:09 PM #15 of 47
Hey, I didn't shit on Guinness, Pacifico, or Fat Tire, all beers that I think taste like crap. Why did you have to make fun of the one I like?

FELIPE NO
julia
I'm even bitchier now.

Member 2873

Level 9.25

Mar 2006

Old Aug 10, 2006, 05:43 PM #16 of 47
In my younger days, I'd throw parties and get pony kegs of Old Milwaukee. Gah. But hey, no one cared when it was free.

Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Aug 10, 2006, 06:00 PM Local time: Aug 10, 2006, 04:00 PM #17 of 47
Originally Posted by andkeener
Why did you have to make fun of the one I like?
Because the one that you like tastes like it was brewed in my bathtub. <3

Jam it back in, in the dark.
WolfDemon
Grub Killer

Member 737

Level 27.82

Mar 2006

Old Aug 10, 2006, 06:10 PM Local time: Aug 10, 2006, 03:10 PM #18 of 47
I'm not a big fan of beer, but I can tolerate Guinness and Corona. Every once in a while though I'll have a Yuengling. (sp?)

Most amazing jew boots
andkeener
Banned

Member 83

Level 16.01

Mar 2006

Old Aug 10, 2006, 06:33 PM Local time: Aug 10, 2006, 04:33 PM #19 of 47
Originally Posted by Encephalon
Because the one that you like tastes like it was brewed in my bathtub. <3
Oh and and you have to put lime in all mexican beer because it takes tastes good.... And don't even give me any 'hides the bitter taste' garbarge, we all know its a lie. It just tastes like ass.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by andkeener; Aug 10, 2006 at 06:43 PM.
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Aug 10, 2006, 06:52 PM Local time: Aug 10, 2006, 04:52 PM #20 of 47
And don't even give me any 'hides the bitter taste' garbarge, we all know its a lie.
I don't put lime in Mexican beers. I put it in Hefeweizen. And some beers are better bitter. Like Arrogant Bastard.

andkeener
Banned

Member 83

Level 16.01

Mar 2006

Old Aug 10, 2006, 07:04 PM Local time: Aug 10, 2006, 05:04 PM #21 of 47
Silly mexican, you're suppose to put lemon in Hefewizen!

Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Aug 10, 2006, 07:06 PM Local time: Aug 10, 2006, 05:06 PM #22 of 47
You're supposed to put lemon in Corona too.

...hides the bitter taste.

Most amazing jew boots
YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE

no

Member 74

Level 51.30

Mar 2006

Old Aug 10, 2006, 07:27 PM Local time: Aug 10, 2006, 04:27 PM #23 of 47
I always thought it was lemon in Hefeweizen and lime in Corona. And nothing in PBR. Just big, cold kegs of it.

FELIPE NO

Last edited by YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE; Aug 10, 2006 at 07:55 PM.
andkeener
Banned

Member 83

Level 16.01

Mar 2006

Old Aug 10, 2006, 07:39 PM Local time: Aug 10, 2006, 05:39 PM #24 of 47
Originally Posted by Capo
I always thought it was lemon in Hefeweizen and lime in Corona. And nothing in PBR. Just big, free kegs of it.
Quoted for truth.

You know what will make you like PBR? Switch to shotgunning beer like it did. I still drink/sip beer, but only about as many as I used to shotgun (maybe one, or two max in a night of drinking, depending on how drunk you want to get). God does an ice cold PBR go down smooth and quick when your shotgunning it. Not only that but you don't even feel bad if you don't finish all the foam because its ONLY PBR and you bought the 24 pack for like 12 dollars. You get drunk, it's quick, and it tastes awesome!

Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Aug 10, 2006, 08:12 PM Local time: Aug 10, 2006, 06:12 PM #25 of 47
Not only that but you don't even feel bad if you don't finish all the foam because its ONLY PBR and you bought the 24 pack for like 12 dollars. You get drunk, it's quick, and it tastes awesome!
OK. I'll go ahead and agree with you on this thing... You get drunk and it's quick. In fact, now that I think about it, it's probably better to play beer pong with something like this because it's actually cheaper than Keystone Light.

OH GOD HOW I HATE KEYSTONE LIGHT.

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > Fucking BEER, that's what.