Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[360] Frontlines:Fuel of War!!
Closed Thread

L33
Banned

Member 28455

Level 1.00

Mar 2008

Old Mar 2, 2008, 12:07 PM #1 of 2
Frontlines:Fuel of War!!

I just found out that Frontlines: Fuel of War is also going to be on the X-box 360. I already played the Beta for pc and will be playing it on PC but I might have to get it for the 360 since I heard that it's going to be one of the 1st games to be hosted on dedicated Boxes which means it will be the 1st Xbox live game that supports up to a 32 man server.
I was also wondering if anyone has heard of the 10,000 $$ Tournament that TGL is hosting for the PC game (Totalgamingleague.com/burningnations. If anyone has a team they are plan on entering let me know I am looking for one. I have been playing since the release of the beta. My X-fire is d3adeye33.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor
Reactor online.
Sensors online.
Weapons online.
All systems nominal.

Member 80

Level 56.91

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2008, 04:05 PM Local time: Mar 2, 2008, 03:05 PM #2 of 2
http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/vi...ght=frontlines

That's great and all, but we already have a thread.

In addition, asking to join a team as your first post is kinda fishy there.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [360] Frontlines:Fuel of War!!