Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Wildlife torture

Bigblah
Tails is incompetent!

Member 5

Level 45.31

Feb 2006

Old Nov 29, 2006, 05:03 AM Local time: Nov 29, 2006, 06:03 PM #1 of 76
Wildlife torture

I remember the time this bug flew into my room and landed on my table. I flipped a small glass over it and left it there for three days. Near the end all it could do was twitch while sprawled on its back.

So what other acts of unspeakable cruelty have you inflicted upon insects, or wildlife in general?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
PiccoloNamek
Lunar Delta Cybernetics

Member 704

Level 31.89

Mar 2006

Old Nov 29, 2006, 05:08 AM Local time: Nov 29, 2006, 03:08 AM #2 of 76
Once, I caught a harvestman in my dining room. So, I used small dabs of play-doh to hold each of his legs in place. Then I left him there.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Last edited by PiccoloNamek; Nov 29, 2006 at 05:12 AM.
Chie
Wishful Thinking

Member 10785

Level 9.25

Aug 2006

Old Nov 29, 2006, 06:35 AM #3 of 76
does flushing a bug while its still alive count?
I cant stand the sight of bugs so I just get rid of them as soon as I can and I don't torture anything but I do tease them.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Freelance
"Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads."

Member 201

Level 37.85

Mar 2006

Old Nov 29, 2006, 06:55 AM #4 of 76
I do hope that not many people reply to this thread.

I don't like animal cruelty, even when it involves insects :(

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Erisu Kimu
Stealth Assassin

Member 8250

Level 15.02

Jun 2006

Old Nov 29, 2006, 07:45 AM #5 of 76
I've flushed a lot of bugs down the toilet. That's about as far as I've gotten. I don't know if that's worse than stomping on ants. I stomped on a lot of ants when I was a kid and even dissected worms. However, worms still live after being split in half, don't they? I know someone who caught a fly and pulled off its wings.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Infernal Monkey
TEAM MENSA

Member 15

Level 45.57

Feb 2006

Old Nov 29, 2006, 07:52 AM Local time: Nov 29, 2006, 10:52 PM #6 of 76
+

Cane Toads are bloody awful, and there was nothing more disturbing than seeing an army of them sitting out the front of the house. Used to smash them with cricket bats, shovels, squish them with chair legs, peg rocks at them and so forth. Didn't matter, more troops would replace them within hours. ;__; It's almost THE LAW to tortue Cane Toads!

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Erisu Kimu
Stealth Assassin

Member 8250

Level 15.02

Jun 2006

Old Nov 29, 2006, 07:54 AM #7 of 76
^ Do cane toads easily explode? I remember camping out a long time ago and one of the older guys caught frogs with fishing rods and smashed them onto the pavement. It was pretty bloody. Sometimes he'd swing the rod around and the frog would still be intact, but bleeding from the mouth. It was sick.

FELIPE NO
Chibi Neko
The hell am I doing here?

Member 922

Level 27.65

Mar 2006

Old Nov 29, 2006, 07:59 AM Local time: Nov 29, 2006, 09:29 AM #8 of 76
Oh god, the things my cousin and I did to bugs...

When we where kids we found a house fly buzzing around in our cabin one winter and said 'its winter... shouldn't it be dead?' Our aunt told us about how flies come back to life when it is warm, so we decided to experiment.

we caught the fly in a jar and buried it in the snow until it froze and stopped moving, then quickly ran inside and placed it over the wood stove to see it come to life, then broght it back to the snow to feeze it and back inside. we kept going back an forth until the poor thing did nothing when be placed it in the heat. its nerves was shot.

we sort of did the same thing in summer with the big 'dany long legs' bugs. we stuck it in a freezer and plucked the wings off, when it woke up it tried to take off.

we caught a bee in a jar, made air holes in the cover and let it drift out to sea. we placed a small stone in the bottom of the jar to balance it. what a adventure that bee must have had.

and last there are these bugs we call 'carpenters' small black bugs that collect in damp places. we always stuffed them in the open-door dinkies and crash them into eachother.

ah to be a kid again...

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
PiccoloNamek
Lunar Delta Cybernetics

Member 704

Level 31.89

Mar 2006

Old Nov 29, 2006, 08:04 AM Local time: Nov 29, 2006, 06:04 AM #9 of 76
Quote:
we caught a bee in a jar, made air holes in the cover and let it drift out to sea. we placed a small stone in the bottom of the jar to balance it. what a adventure that bee must have had.
LOL! Man, I got a huge kick out of that.

How ya doing, buddy?

Infernal Monkey
TEAM MENSA

Member 15

Level 45.57

Feb 2006

Old Nov 29, 2006, 08:14 AM Local time: Nov 29, 2006, 11:14 PM #10 of 76
Originally Posted by Erisu Kimu
^ Do cane toads easily explode? I remember camping out a long time ago and one of the older guys caught frogs with fishing rods and smashed them onto the pavement. It was pretty bloody. Sometimes he'd swing the rod around and the frog would still be intact, but bleeding from the mouth. It was sick.
Kinda! They puff up when they get angry, so any decent hit to them like that would result in a biiiiit of a mess.

Chibi Neko

Member 922

Level 27.65

Mar 2006

Old Nov 29, 2006, 08:14 AM Local time: Nov 29, 2006, 09:44 AM #11 of 76
Originally Posted by PiccoloNamek
LOL! Man, I got a huge kick out of that.
We actually did that many times. one time we placed a note in the jar with the bee asking who ever found it 'to take care of our baby' and all that tear-jerking stuff knowing that the bee would be dead by the time anyone found it.

Most amazing jew boots
Kilroy
Mountain Chocobo

Member 1023

Level 27.04

Mar 2006

Old Nov 29, 2006, 08:27 AM Local time: Nov 29, 2006, 03:27 PM #12 of 76
God, the things I've done to insects when I was younger. Mind you, I was only cruel to insects. I can't harm anything non-insectian.

Anyways, sometimes I stomped on bees. That way they didn't fly, right? So I told myself that I'd use the dying bee as a pet. I've also captured daddy long legs flyers (or whatever those fucking things are called). Then I shook its prison untill it came out in peices.
Another time I found this ladybug like beetle and placed a matchbox on top of it. It could actually move it, so I thought why not put this milk carton on it instead. Sadly, it couldn't move that...

The best/worst thing I've done was to capture tons of flower flies and feed them to a cross spider. Then, when the spider was huge, I sprayed the crap outta it with some Kill It. It almost melted from the barrage of insecticide

;_;

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Balcony Heckler
The Comedy Art of Insult

Member 13861

Level 15.34

Oct 2006

Old Nov 29, 2006, 08:28 AM Local time: Nov 29, 2006, 10:58 AM #13 of 76
killing spiders as cruelly and inhumane as possible without actually touching them. one time I dropped a big rock in the form of a spike on one, it's orange blood spurted up like a fountain from the impact

You know what? you just might be full enough of shit to apply for congress
Kolba
-

Member 446

Level 30.06

Mar 2006

Old Nov 29, 2006, 09:02 AM Local time: Nov 29, 2006, 03:02 PM #14 of 76
I trapped a daddy long legs (cranefly) under a glass. I was really angry at it having invaded my space, so torture was the correct port of call. What I did was lift the glass slightly and then plonk it back down in a way that it would clamp down on top of one or more of its legs. Now the thing about daddy long legs, as I'm sure you all know, is that if you pull a leg just anywhere then it is liable to break and leave a half or a quarter of a limb remaining and still moving about there, which is just sloppy; but if you pull from the source, then the whole root comes out with a satisfying pop. I repeated this precision surgical procedure until all six legs were removed. It's the very same principle with the wings too, but they're rooted even further, so a little less delicacy is in order. You're rewarded with a yield pop much greater than with the legs, it really feels like an achievement, legs will never be the same again.

So where are we now; no legs and one wing. Whilst watching it flutter and writhe aimlessly about the floor in desperation was entertaining, I was at this point getting annoyed that after this amount of time it still had some capacity for movement (albeit comically directionless). The final wing had to come off - Pop - and with that my final work was complete. It's really tragic, but the stump-like connections where the legs used to be still wriggle about, like as though the daddy long legs hasn't realised they're not there anymore and is still trying to operate them.

I left the pointless, wriggling results on the window sill to serve as a warning to the others.

How ya doing, buddy?
Chibi Neko

Member 922

Level 27.65

Mar 2006

Old Nov 29, 2006, 09:26 AM Local time: Nov 29, 2006, 10:56 AM #15 of 76
Originally Posted by Kolba
IWhilst watching it flutter and writhe aimlessly about the floor in desperation was entertaining,
That reminds me! A collage friend of mine did this.

he and his buddy worked at a cable store and a house fly was buzzing around. His buddy wacked the fly with a roll or paper knocking it out. he then took a strand of his hair (he had long hair) and was able to tie one end on the fly like a leash. when the fly woke up it was going nuts trying to fly everywhere but it was held on my the hair-leash.

FELIPE NO
Dubble
The Hero of Mouseton VS The Phantom Blot!

Member 297

Level 32.26

Mar 2006

Old Nov 29, 2006, 10:51 AM Local time: Nov 29, 2006, 09:51 AM #16 of 76
You people are sadistic! LOL

I can't really talk though - my thing has always been spiders. I detest them. The best example I can think of was a run-in that I once had as a kid with a black widow. I was helping my cousin and uncle move a stack of bricks from the backyard that had been there for a number of years. I picked up a random brick and turned it over only to discover an angry and very large black widow spider (I'd destroyed its nest) skittering right towards my hand and rearing back to bite it. Without thinking I let out the loudest little girl scream I've ever let out in my life and lobbed the brick right with the spider still on it directly at a brick wall.

What you need to understand is that I am the most uncoordinated motherfucker in all creation. Yet somehow I'd managed to throw the brick at the exact angle necessary to crush it against the wall and grind it into a huge glob of slimy green paste. The impact was so forceful and right on target that I managed to put a tiny stain on the wall where the widow got squished and a dent/chip in the wall itself.

I'm not sure if it was adrenaline or not, but that's probably the only way I'll ever repeat a feat like that. To this day I check every rock I pick up near the house or ground for spiders just out of habit.

Last edited by Dubble; Nov 29, 2006 at 11:07 AM.
blue
blue

Member 6459

Level 22.39

May 2006

Old Nov 29, 2006, 11:02 AM #17 of 76
Okay, so... Um, don't hate me for my youthful cruelty to animals.

My mom used to pay us kids 25 cents per bee; when the correct season came around, they would be swarming all around the house--big, fat ones--and making nests under the eaves. I made some good money.

My real claim to fame, though, is the time I microwaved a lizard... I thought it was cold, so I wrapped it in a napkin and popped it in the microwave. In retrospect, I shouldn't have used the "HIGH" setting. After about 3 seconds, I heard "POP... sizzle..."

RIP lizard.

Chibi Neko

Member 922

Level 27.65

Mar 2006

Old Nov 29, 2006, 11:16 AM Local time: Nov 29, 2006, 12:46 PM #18 of 76
Originally Posted by blue
My real claim to fame, though, is the time I microwaved a lizard... I thought it was cold, so I wrapped it in a napkin and popped it in the microwave. In retrospect, I shouldn't have used the "HIGH" setting. After about 3 seconds, I heard "POP... sizzle..."

RIP lizard.
LOL Holy shit that is the best one yet! It's sad I know but I still find it funny.

J-Man
Taller than a tree

Member 102

Level 23.11

Mar 2006

Old Nov 29, 2006, 11:43 AM Local time: Nov 29, 2006, 09:43 AM #19 of 76
I once kept a frog in a cage that I got and held it in there, not knowing that things need food and water to live. It dried up and died in less than 24 hours.

I cried, as I was very young.

Most amazing jew boots
Gechmir
Did you see anything last night?

Member 629

Level 46.64

Mar 2006

Old Nov 29, 2006, 11:55 AM Local time: Nov 29, 2006, 11:55 AM #20 of 76
Ants + Magnifying Glass = Old school fun.

Simple. Yet very effective. Since then, I've moved up to using a lighter on them. Why? I dunno. Bored as fuck '~'

How ya doing, buddy?
Hey, maybe you should try that thing Chie was talking about.

Gameguardian
Sci-fi novel in progress

Member 2626

Level 32.75

Mar 2006

Old Nov 29, 2006, 01:04 PM #21 of 76
Alright, I might get hell for this, but I hope you know how absolutely WRONG everything you have done to these innocent animals are!?!?

If you're that bored, do something else with your stupid time and quit tormenting animals, because that's the worst thing someone can do; that, and unprovoked violence towards others!

You should all be ashamed of yourselves. Instead of hurting animals, go hide in your sweaty gaming basements and do something useful of your time, fools of our time. And I will hear no more of it, and I will post no more replies in this thread.

Just stop what you are doing and do something that will rebuild our world, not destroy. Have you not learned anything from games (mainly RPG:s), where you stabilize and rebuild a tattered world to a state of better harmony!? Even if we maybe can't change the world, not hurting animals and having respect for both large and small life (both animals and humans) is essential to be a good human being. (I'm no activist and I am not a vegetarian, but I believe that animals have the same rights as humans and that deaths of animals should only occur if they invade our homes, if they are to be food or if they are too many, anything else is unexcusable!)

What you are talking about is both unethical and plain idiotic. If you have had a decent upbringing and some form of moral engagement towards mother nature, who brought you to life in the first place, you wouldn't do such things, and that's the truth!!!

You guys and war-fanatics will be the downfall of this world...

/ And in the end, the sinners shalt be judged... (and no, I'm not a believer of any sorts, I'm an atheist, but I hope that all who bring harm to innocent life shall be punished with the same form - a tooth for a tooth.)

"We Must Appreciate What This World Allows Us To Have"

Last edited by Gameguardian; Nov 29, 2006 at 01:22 PM.
Alice
For Great Justice!

Member 600

Level 38.35

Mar 2006

Old Nov 29, 2006, 01:17 PM #22 of 76
We used to get these weird (sort of cute-looking) flies in our bathroom sink when I was a kid. I used to spash water on one of them repeatedly until it drowned while the others looked on, thinking that it would teach them all a lesson about invading my house.

Also, I once locked a kitten up in a suitcase for several days, according to my mother. I don't remember it because I was like four.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Bigblah
Tails is incompetent!

Member 5

Level 45.31

Feb 2006

Old Nov 29, 2006, 01:22 PM Local time: Nov 30, 2006, 02:22 AM #23 of 76
Back in Miri, Sarawak (it's on Borneo island, if you're wondering) my mother would kill mice that we had caught in mousetraps by placing the cage over the drain, preparing a kettle of boiling water, then pouring it over the hapless animal. I will never forget those shrieks. Mice can shriek really, really loud

FELIPE NO
Kilroy
Mountain Chocobo

Member 1023

Level 27.04

Mar 2006

Old Nov 29, 2006, 01:24 PM Local time: Nov 29, 2006, 08:24 PM #24 of 76
Who let the treehuggers in?

Seriously dude, I think almost everyone in this thread underlined that we did it when we were young and didn't know better. Are you telling me that you have never did something you regret when you were young?

Gameguardian
Sci-fi novel in progress

Member 2626

Level 32.75

Mar 2006

Old Nov 29, 2006, 01:30 PM #25 of 76
First of all, you mustn't have read everything I wrote. I said I'm no activist, but I am very concerned about treating both animals, nature and humans alike.

Yeah, the only thing I regret doing when I was young was putting my finger in the side of a closing door, and the door clipped my fingertip right off. That I regret, and I have never once been cruel to an animal, except for mosquitos, who sucks your blood and other small insects that are pestilence...

And if you did these things when you were little and didn't know any better I might be able to forgive you, but otherwise...

And Carpet Cleaner - "even the smallest of persons can change the course of the future" - LORD OF THE RINGS. Think about that...

"We Must Appreciate What This World Allows Us To Have"

Last edited by Gameguardian; Nov 29, 2006 at 01:35 PM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Wildlife torture