Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > msuic contest > bracket

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

View Poll Results: G E T O N I T
FBI. GET ON IT 7 53.85%
World of Nine Woods Hills 10 76.92%
Phenac City 4 30.77%
El Tiroteo Loco 3 23.08%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

R1P8: Location, Location, Location

Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Jul 27, 2017, 10:38 PM #1 of 2
R1P8: Location, Location, Location

Time Cop - Washington

Get the Flash Player to play this audio file:
(Download Link)

VERSUS

World of Final Fantasy - World of Nine Woods Hills

(Download Link)

VERSUS

Pokemon Colosseum - Phenac City

(Download Link)

VERSUS

12 is Better Than 6 - El Tiroteo Loco

(Download Link)

Jam it back in, in the dark.

#654: Braixen
Jolteon

Member 35682

Level 17.53

Apr 2010

Old Aug 9, 2017, 04:39 AM 2 #2 of 2
Police are BAD I don't support police they're bad. One time a police said "you're bad go to jail" and I said "no" and they got mad so they killed me and I had to reverse time to not be dead. This is why I am anarchist and also a feral animal so that I do not have to listen to the police

World of Final Fantasy - World of Nine Woods Hills - Is a world of VERY GOOD CHORDS it sounds like MAsashi HAamauzu (oh that's because it is///.) Good Jogb Masashi Hamuzu the Chord. SO SOOTHING. This is the best side of Hamauzu too where he uses the cool sine waves with 10000000 effects and electronic drums mixed in for a wonderful sound scape of LOVE (Demon ceramic X)

Hi! I'm a Jolteon!! I came from the ORRE region of Pokemon until a multiversal glitch happened and now I am in this universe instead of that one.....but I see the Orre region of Pokemon (where Pokemon Colosseum the game takes place) as my HOME so I am very attached to it! Too bad that I do not live in "actual arizona-ish area" that it is based off of in this plane of reality but I may wind up having cool coincidental luck to have good reason to move there actually next year depending on how things go....we'll see!!! Last time I visited Phoenix (what Phenac city is based off of ) I had this song playing on a compact disk in the car and it fit very well, more than I was expecting it to...(I like deserts a lot) Despite my strong attachment to this game and piece of music sentimentally, I think if it weren't for that I would not like it THAT much so I will not vote for it in the poll because there is obvious weird bias but I definitely needed to express its importance to me.

12 is Better Than 6 - El Tiroteo Loco is worse than all 3 of the others in this set in my opinion...I guess I have a hard time when music that is tonal is like SO tonal that it's just one chord the whole time and then everything is boring unless it's like minimalism for weird effect, but this is not that, this is just E flat and G flat over and over again and it feels like there are not any ideas or energy it's like you took the first page of a 'how to play this instrument book' for elementary school kids where they only know two notes so far and made it into a rock song and had people solo over it which makes it more tolerable but still just at the Core I CAn't Get Into It I am So Sorry Pleae Don't Hurt me :<

There's nowhere I can't reach.
time

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > msuic contest > bracket > R1P8: Location, Location, Location