Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > Behind the Music

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

need help making midi files sound real

tiamat454
Wark!

Member 39636

Level 1.00

Jul 2012

Old Jul 18, 2012, 07:17 PM #1 of 3
need help making midi files sound real

is there anyone willing to take my midi and make them sound close to real?

psp2 infinity music.rar

Jam it back in, in the dark.
ahenobarbuso
Synthetic bread is cheap and healthy.

Member 37426

Level 2.97

Feb 2011

Old Jul 20, 2012, 04:38 PM #2 of 3
Well... here is the first file just loaded up in Cubase and played with the HALionOne instruments Cubase assigned the tracks. I could probably make it sound better if I mixed the tracks together but I'm a bit too lazy to do that. If they were orchestral midi files, instead of pop music pieces, then I would have been able to use my expensive sample library to render them very realistically; I don't really have any good pop instrument sample libraries though.

If you like the results, pick your favorite five or so songs and I will create mp3s from them. 59 midi files is a bit too much for me to do...

dup5-hrip-0000000001.mp3
Download Link [MediaFire]

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Maris
pussy violat0r

Member 25507

Level 19.75

Oct 2007

Old Jul 20, 2012, 04:45 PM Local time: Jul 20, 2012, 11:45 PM #3 of 3
i can sell you my copy of SOUNDMAGIC.RU TRANSFORMING STUDIO (TM) plus serial key (already used, might not working), it has MIDI suport

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > Behind the Music > need help making midi files sound real