Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Obama 2012?

I poked it and it made a sad sound
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Sep 24, 2012, 05:03 PM #1 of 48
Obama 2012?

I'm sick of looking at the Occupy thread. Can we please talk about the campaign this year?

I know some people are not too thrilled with Obama's past 4 years. Those people seem to range from super-liberals who wish he had gotten more done to the right wingers who frequent my Facebook page, and others who just like to yell at me about Ron Paul a lot.

How do you feel about Obama? Would you like to see him in a second term? Do you think he's done enough? Do you think he should have done more?

Are you a fan of Mitt? (Really?) Do you think he was a good selection to run against Obama? How about Paul Ryan? What do you think of them?

What about Congress? Those guys are pretty good at not getting anything done, too.

What are your thoughts and concerns with the upcoming election?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Sep 24, 2012, 07:29 PM #2 of 48
I don't understand this whole "he didn't get anything done" perspective.

I mean, he got healthcare reform done in the first 4 years. That's something pretty incredible if you ask me. I mean, whether or not you agree with Obamacare is one thing, but the fact that the Kenyan Muslim Nazi Terrorist pushed that shit through still astounds me. He's got a whole list of accomplishments, but some could be argued. The healthcare reform is what leaps to the front of my mind.

Meanwhile, I hate to point it out, but how can Romney talk so much shit about Obamacare when he was pretty much the guy who implemented it first here in Massachusetts?

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Sep 25, 2012, 03:25 PM #3 of 48
"In theaters summer 2012" - Never heard of it. Maybe it's because I'm not in bizarro land up here in the north?

I don't even know what that trailer was trying to express.

Kenya. Scary music. Scary graphics. Obama is going to sneak into your house tonight, murder your dog and rape your wife. WATCH OUT!

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Sep 27, 2012, 05:07 PM #4 of 48
There are other things I could say, good or bad, but right now I'm still leaning toward voting for him (not that my vote matters in crimson red Utah). I like Mitt as a person, I respect him as a businessman, I actually think he did a great job as governor in Massachusetts, but I don't agree with him on a lot of key issues. Religion doesn't factor into my analysis (nor has it ever). For me to vote for him because he is Mormon would be nearly as stupid as people who refuse to even consider voting for Obama because they think he is a secret Muslim.
In all honesty, Mitt seems like a jackpot businessman who should stick to what he knows best: business.

Just as a reponse, I don't dislike him as a person... at least what I know of him from being our governor; what I see in the campaign is always nauseating, no matter which side.

I find it kind of hard to muster up the absolute disdain I had for a lot of the other candidates before the primaries (ie Santorum, Gingrich, Bachmann, Perry, oh my!). That's not to say he's got my vote.

Just today he was saying how he sympathizes with the average American! He implemented Obamacare in Massachusetts! How could he possibly be accused of not being sympathetic? (I wish I could find the NPR bit online... I just heard it a few minutes ago while prepping dinner... maybe they'll publish it later tonight or it's on another media site.)

I get the impression that he's just a guy who's wrapped up in a world he's not made for. Much, much more so than Obama ever struck me with his "lack of experience."

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Last edited by I poked it and it made a sad sound; Sep 27, 2012 at 05:09 PM.

Tags
ron paul r[3vo_|]ution

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace > Obama 2012?