Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Request] Looking for a Style of Music

Lord Jaroh
It's all about being a Newbie

Member 2072

Level 13.42

Mar 2006

Old Jun 28, 2012, 08:42 AM Local time: Jun 28, 2012, 08:42 AM #1 of 1
Question Looking for a Style of Music

Hey everyone,

I don't know how difficult this is or anything, but I figured I'd ask. This is not a request for uploading or anything, just mainly a request for information, or at least a point in the right direction.

What I am looking for is music that is similar in style to Basil Poledouris' Conan the Barbarian Soundtrack. I am running a D&D campaign and looking for "background" music that plays with the same feel.

Currently I have the following that I use:

Conan the Barbarian
Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures
Diablo
Diablo 2
Diablo 3
Skyrim
Oblivion
Morrowind

This is my base. They all seem to play together well. What I want is other soundtracks that I can get and fit in alongside them, with a similar style. If there are standout songs from a game/movie/T.V. Show/composer that would work, feel free to mention that as well.

Thanks!

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > [Request] Looking for a Style of Music