Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Occupy

nabhan
Good Chocobo

Member 679

Level 17.09

Mar 2006

Old Oct 23, 2011, 01:20 PM Local time: Oct 23, 2011, 02:20 PM #1 of 73
Eric Cantor was supposed to speak at my school on Friday and canceled at the last minute because the school opened up 300 seats to the public. "Occupy Philly" had planned to march to campus and protest his appearance. So he cancels, and the protesters show up anyway. Then they go inside and basically block the entrance of an academic building and start shouting "ERIC CANTOR WE'RE INSIDE, ERIC CANTOR YOU CAN'T HIDE" knowing that he's not there, along with "SHAME, SHAME, SHAME" to the students and a bunch of other random chants.

Then some guys in one frat started chanting "Get a job!" and held up a sign that said "Get in our tax bracket"

YouTube Video

Cue outrage. Honestly, I don't really care about the Occupy movement at all, but I felt like I was getting dumber watching the protest.

Controversial speaker is set to speak. Organize protests against speaker. Show up even after the speaker has canceled. Protest against the university students who have no clue wtf is going on. Get upset when they don't respond nicely? Grow up. Comments online are like "Sorry that we inconvenience you. We're only fighting for freedom" or "Don't be upset with the protesters, we're just so upset with inequality and want to be heard!" which is fine, but that doesn't mean I can't think you're an idiot when you go about it in an abrasive and incoherent manner.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by nabhan; Oct 23, 2011 at 01:22 PM.

Tags
dream team of lawyers, fuck the poor, it's gon' rain money, itt: the red scare, sheek

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace > Occupy