Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Occupy

Polymath
Best in the World

Member 38578

Level 1.86

Oct 2011

Old Oct 17, 2011, 05:51 AM 1 #1 of 73
I have been itching to go down and join the many down in Zucotti Park. Unfortunately with my school and my work schedule it has been impossible to protest. I have walked by Zucotti park many times and am always amazed by the crowd that is still there camping out and occupying the spot. I only hope that this movement doesn't lose any steam and continues through the elections next year.

Also, I happen to be in the same spot as most of the people protesting. Having been stuck in the same level on the corporate ladder without any promotions in sight, coupled by a tough job market with an extremely unfair job market where people get better positions just by "knowing someone" as opposed to being functionally capable to perform the job well (We have a woman here at the office who drinks heavily and continues her party in her office. A few officemates have seen her come in trashed beyond relief, not to mention the constant sniffles makes one assume she has a chronic and consistant cold, or loves cocaine. She got the job cause she's a friend of many of the senior partners. Oh the sexual favor(s) she might have done.)

I apologize for the bit of the rant at the end, the workday started, kinda wish I was at Zucotti Park

Jam it back in, in the dark.
"The reason I’m leaving is you people. Because after I’m gone, you’re still going to pour money into this company. I’m just a spoke on the wheel. The wheel is going to keep turning and I understand that."

Tags
dream team of lawyers, fuck the poor, it's gon' rain money, itt: the red scare, sheek

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace > Occupy