Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Request] "Void" music tracks. What are they?

Kaleb.G
Kaleb Grace

Member 13

Level 43.47

Feb 2006

Old May 22, 2009, 05:20 PM Local time: May 22, 2009, 02:20 PM #1 of 6
"Void" music tracks. What are they?

Some time ago, I downloaded these tracks from an artist called "Void". I think I got them from VGMix.com or possibly OC ReMix, but those sites have no trace of this person. Anyway, I'm trying to identify the original, official sources. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

RE-UPLOADED 2011-12-28

Assault Rigs - Endless Tension
Get the Flash Player to play this audio file: - link

Eternal Melody - Universal Harmony

Valhollian - Dimension of Obscurity

[NEW] Eberouge - Unending Battle

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by Kaleb.G; Dec 28, 2011 at 05:31 AM.
THE POWER OF WATER
listen here you little shit

Member 45

Level 48.64

Mar 2006

Old May 22, 2009, 06:45 PM Local time: May 22, 2009, 04:45 PM #2 of 6
Void is a remixer who had a few tracks on VGMix1, so I think that's where all the tracks you posted came from. In fact, I have Universal Harmony in my possession already for some reason.

As for the sources, I don't know if you're aware, because the games are hella obscure, but the game names are all there in the titles: Assault Rigs, Eternal Melody, and Valhollian. I personally haven't heard the music from any of those, so I can't help you out with identifying the sources, but only Eternal Melody had a soundtrack, to my knowledge. Assault Rigs had Red Book audio, so you might be able to track that down.

I don't know if you're interested in hearing more by Void, but I do have one more mix of his lying around, from Eberouge (also no soundtrack, as far as I know):

Eberouge - Unending Battle

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Undertale (PC, 2015)
Arcubalis
Syklis Orange

Member 16892

Level 13.48

Dec 2006

Old May 22, 2009, 07:19 PM Local time: May 22, 2009, 04:19 PM #3 of 6
May want to dig around a bit. I was a huge fan of Void (he did an arrangement of Panzer Dragoon Saga), but was told by some of the community that he was submitting other people's arrangements that were written either professionally or by other doujin artists in Japan. Don't know if it was true.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Kaleb.G
Kaleb Grace

Member 13

Level 43.47

Feb 2006

Old May 22, 2009, 07:53 PM Local time: May 22, 2009, 04:53 PM #4 of 6
May want to dig around a bit. I was a huge fan of Void (he did an arrangement of Panzer Dragoon Saga), but was told by some of the community that he was submitting other people's arrangements that were written either professionally or by other doujin artists in Japan. Don't know if it was true.
Yeah, that's what I heard as well, which is what really prompted me to start this thread.

As for the sources, I don't know if you're aware, because the games are hella obscure, but the game names are all there in the titles
The only one I've even heard of is Assault Rigs, since I played it on the PS1, and possibly owned it at some point. However, I don't recall anything like this on the soundtrack. I'll have to track down the Red Book rip regardless.

Eberouge - Unending Battle
Thank you.

How ya doing, buddy?
Audity
Chocobo

Member 22746

Level 10.22

Jun 2007

Old Dec 26, 2011, 02:01 AM 1 #5 of 6
I clicked through some random SNES songs one time on my computer, SPC files, since I downloaded all of them from Zophar's Domain many years ago. I definitely heard Dimension Of Obscurity. I swear upon everything holy that this is true. Search google for "Void" and "Dimensions of obscurity", and you will see an IRC log where I exclaim that I randomly found the original song. My name was "WOR". I stupidly did not say anything else; what in the hell. Now I can't remember what game it was. Does anyone have Void's version still? It would help. Oh yeah, the name of the game I'm pretty sure was all Japanese, possibly not with even a single recognizable word in English.

Maybe it was Shooting Macross Scrambled Valkyrie ?

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by Audity; Dec 26, 2011 at 02:23 AM.
Kaleb.G
Kaleb Grace

Member 13

Level 43.47

Feb 2006

Old Dec 28, 2011, 05:33 AM Local time: Dec 28, 2011, 02:33 AM #6 of 6
I clicked through some random SNES songs one time on my computer, SPC files, since I downloaded all of them from Zophar's Domain many years ago. I definitely heard Dimension Of Obscurity. I swear upon everything holy that this is true. Search google for "Void" and "Dimensions of obscurity", and you will see an IRC log where I exclaim that I randomly found the original song. My name was "WOR". I stupidly did not say anything else; what in the hell. Now I can't remember what game it was. Does anyone have Void's version still? It would help. Oh yeah, the name of the game I'm pretty sure was all Japanese, possibly not with even a single recognizable word in English.

Maybe it was Shooting Macross Scrambled Valkyrie ?
Hi Audity! I re-uploaded all of the tracks and added a 4th track (the one CHz mentioned). Check the first post in the thread. Please listen to the tracks and let me know if there's any info you could provide. Thanks! =}

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > [Request] "Void" music tracks. What are they?