Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Silent Hill movie

kupomog
you’ve been naughty

Member 705

Level 16.84

Mar 2006

Old Apr 24, 2006, 02:06 AM Local time: Apr 23, 2006, 09:06 PM #551 of 608
Looks like Silent Hill is estimated as #1 for the weekend US box office, according to IMDb/Nielsen EDI.

http://imdb.com/boxoffice/

I like.

How ya doing, buddy?
Gecko3
Good Chocobo

Member 991

Level 14.63

Mar 2006

Old Apr 24, 2006, 07:50 AM Local time: Apr 24, 2006, 07:50 AM #552 of 608
I liked the first 2/3rd's of it. It certainly felt like they ripped it straight out of Silent Hill and stayed true to the games (unlike um, Resident Evil lol).

Like many others here, I felt Sean Bean's character was very redundant, and didn't really add much to the movie at all ("OMG there are no men in this movie!?"). I guess they missed the cultists and the cop (unless he was added in afterwards as well).

Once the movie got to the cultist part, it did kind of fall apart for me. One thing I liked about Silent Hill was that you were alone, or at best with 2 other "real" people (while everyone else was either dead in the background or a monster). I didn't mind that they didn't stick with the game's plot, but just seeing all those people there (I have to admit they did look kind of creepy) kind of killed the scariness of the movie for me (and I knew they were going to be cannon fodder for more bloodshed). Yeah, I kind of expected it since I remember seeing a trailer before the movie where a bunch of people ran by the main characters, but I thought maybe they were ghosts or something.

Ah well, it was pretty good overall. Least Rose isn't a secret agent assassin that can kick anything's ass that comes in contact with her, even without weapons (and even Cybil isn't that powerful, which is another nice thing). I'm sure most of you guys know what I'm referencing to (*Cough* Resident Evil *Cough*). Overall I would give it an 8 out of 10 (dropping the 2 points cause again, the movie falls apart at the end, esp. the "congratulations!" part. I LOL'd when I heard that for some reason, as if she was playing a sort of game or something).

Spoiler:

PH should've definitely been used at the end along with Alessa. Guess they didn't have enough time to film him chopping people up lol (cause really, he only kills one person, albeit brutally).

I also wonder how the hell those people managed to survive for so long in that "abandoned" town without fresh supplies coming in. Sure, they looked kind of sickly, but I'd imagine a lot of food would be gone after those 30 years, even in that town. Ah well, just nitpicking at this point.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
wvlfpvp
I'm going to write the most erotic, graphic, freakiest friend fiction ever

Member 122

Level 55.02

Mar 2006

Old Apr 24, 2006, 08:18 AM #553 of 608
Originally Posted by Zonix717
Hey i saw Silent hill and i was like OMG it was so good no it was great they did so good on it but there was a problem. The main person dident interact that much with the monsters. But it was still good. Ill give it a 8 out of 10.

Double Post:
O ya and you dont see PH that much in the movie so that sucked but when you do see PH it was AWSOME.
I nominate this for post of the year.

Originally Posted by Dr. Uzuki
Well, yeah, I get that's what the game billed it as. I'm not swallowing that pill. The place is suppose to have a history peppered in atrocities and mysticism long before the events of the first game. I could buy that the occult stuff of the town was buried under something seemingly normal, but as a place people vacation to? That's retarded.
It was billed that way in the first Silent Hill game. Remember, that's where Harry and his wife were vactationing when they first found Cheryl. Also, the White Claudia found its best customers in tourists.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
It was lunchtime at Wagstaff.
Touching butts had been banned by the evil Headmaster Frond.
Suddenly, Tina Belcher appeared in the doorway.
She knew what she had to do.
She touched Jimmy Jr's butt and changed the world.

Last edited by wvlfpvp; Apr 24, 2006 at 08:22 AM. Reason: edit to get rid of double post, I stupid.
Misogynyst Gynecologist
In A Way, He Died In Every War

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Apr 24, 2006, 08:27 AM #554 of 608
I could buy that the occult stuff of the town was buried under something seemingly normal, but as a place people vacation to? That's retarded.
Come on, theres a ton of resort spots in America who's major selling points is that they're haunted. You can't find a house in Gettysburg that doesn't have some dead soldier trying to find his wife.

I think your qualm isn't without merit though - I'd complain that the Silent Hill series needs to stop having characters who are returning to the resort town because they were happy there. Once is fine, twice is redundant.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Sanguis Deus
OSX Comin bak Leik wat.

Member 4245

Level 3.20

Mar 2006

Old Apr 25, 2006, 11:31 AM Local time: Apr 25, 2006, 10:31 AM #555 of 608
I do have yo say that PH had no point in that movie besides fanservice. Not necessarily a bad thing when it comes to making Gory CGI but his place in SH2 served a purpose,also someone commented on them making a sequel. To that I would respond with the story of SH3 since it's a continuation of the first. I would like to see how they could possibly tie in the ending of the movie to the beginning of 3... well past the carnival. just my two cents.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Siggy boogie doog
CelticWhisper
We've met before, haven't we?

Member 805

Level 19.24

Mar 2006

Old Apr 25, 2006, 04:25 PM Local time: Apr 25, 2006, 03:25 PM #556 of 608
They could probably do an adequate sequel with any of the remaining games. It really depends on how much they (Gans) want to continue the current plot. It would, however, leave the sticky matter of
Spoiler:
Getting Sharon/Heather back into the real world from the dead world they're in at the end of the film.

SH2 has a plot that would translate very well to the big screen, considering the way events unfold and the way James draws closer and closer to realizing what he had done.

SH4 would almost make a better movie than it did a game (though I do enjoy it as much as the others). It's the most visual of the series in that it tries to scare the player with what is shown rather than what isn't. The way the different worlds are introduced (and ended! Oh, the character deaths...) would make for some good unsettling moments.

If anything, I think I'd like to see an adaptation of SH2, whether they actually use the James/Mary/Maria plot or somehow work Chris into it. It would give them a chance to clarify Pyramid Head's as-of-yet inexplicable appearance in the first film, as well as tell a really warped story with an even more warped star to a lot of people who haven't heard it yet.

Then again, SH4 did have Eileen in the nurse costume...

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
valiant
FRIEND

Member 836

Level 18.98

Mar 2006

Old Apr 25, 2006, 07:43 PM #557 of 608
The way how the movie ended...I would say there isn't a possibility of connecting Silent Hill 1 with Silent Hill 3 anymore.

I was speaking idiomatically.
CelticWhisper
We've met before, haven't we?

Member 805

Level 19.24

Mar 2006

Old Apr 25, 2006, 08:50 PM Local time: Apr 25, 2006, 07:50 PM #558 of 608
Originally Posted by valiant
The way how the movie ended...I would say there isn't a possibility of connecting Silent Hill 1 with Silent Hill 3 anymore.

I wouldn't go so far as to say "impossible." "Never say never" and all that bollocks. It will certainly take some fancy dancing, but I think they could pull it off if they really wanted to. The demon still exists, and weird shit still goes on in the town. That should be enough of a window for them to do what they have to do in order to make SH3 work.

The more I think about it, though, the more I want to see a different SH game made film in the interim if they do continue this plot. At the very least, regardless of which order they follow, I'd like to see SH2 or SH4 get some representation.

How ya doing, buddy?
avanent
heart eater

Member 1462

Level 19.73

Mar 2006

Old Apr 25, 2006, 09:20 PM Local time: Apr 26, 2006, 11:20 AM #559 of 608
If they followed the current character in a sequal, I think it'd doom them breaking away from them later. Go to James or whoever is in #4, then come back to the characters (if they choose to) for #3s storyline.

Or they could just mind rape anyone who doesnt know the games and decide to make Sean Bean fit James' storyline (in a 3rd movie), and effectively say the first two movies didn't happen. :P
Id find it amusing to see what the populace would do, although I don't recomend it.

FELIPE NO
FFXI - Asura - Brd :3

Last edited by avanent; Apr 25, 2006 at 09:28 PM.
Megalith
24-bit/48kHz

Member 23132

Level 28.40

Mar 2006

Old Apr 25, 2006, 09:26 PM #560 of 608
Why would Silent Hill 4 adapt well to a film, again.

I don't even remember what happened, other than the fact that there was a portal to hell in the bathroom.

::grabs a sheet of toilet paper::

::samael appears::

Jan
Lemon Laudanum

Member 64

Level 28.08

Mar 2006

Old Apr 26, 2006, 12:47 AM #561 of 608
Ok.. I made this a journal entry too but thought I'd post my opinion in this thread...

Pyramid Head rocked my socks. God damn... the sheer fucking terror of thinking what it'd be like to raped by that fucking monster... he is a fucking murderous abomination... wow. I mean seriously, I can safely say they did his character complete justice.

So the movie definetly succeeded my expectations in the respect of his character. The rest of the movie was pretty good to, although there was this one part
actual spoilers... I suppose:
when they are bruning Allesa. Well I know they don't really show it full on show... it's just her screams... I mean. I was thinking in my head, oh fuck what are those fucking people doing to her. God... fuck. I mean, they might have been tortoring her, which is damn bad enough... but burning her?... yah my stumach sank. How could people do that to a little girl.

Anyway, their whole fucking made up religion just sickened me by the end of the movie. I mean it was horrifying what those people had become and the things they believed in.

Now... as for Cybil, wow fucking awesome character I mean damn. Really tough... and obviosely a good heart. I could tell that when the detective told the other guy about how she stayed with that boy and kept him alive.
It was pretty paining when she was getting beaten... damn seriously. Then fucking burned. erg... why cybil? ;___;

The devil with I'm assuming she was an interesting character I suppose. Oh wow in the end, this was basically just a revenge movie.

The part when Pyramid Head rips off the kids clothes, then skin was kinda like erg o_o... yep.

Now I'm definately not an expert on the games and don't quote me if I'm wrong but I don't remember there being this "society" of people who were still living there... I mean there was Galespy and the nurse... anyway, yah I think it was a pretty good thing to add in those people, I mean the story would have been completely different had they not been included.

So in the end I was definately impressed but hmm... like the previews I was absolutely enthrawed by, I might have just found the movie good because I am extreemely stoned. Im going to go see it again most likely just to make sure because I WAS entertained. = D

[/RIGHT]
SketchTheArtist
"I did a 'Full-Cycle'."

Member 2373

Level 22.69

Mar 2006

Old Apr 26, 2006, 01:12 AM Local time: Apr 26, 2006, 03:12 AM #562 of 608
Originally Posted by Jan
Ok.. I made this a journal entry too but thought I'd post my opinion in this thread...

Pyramid Head rocked my socks. God damn... the sheer fucking terror of thinking what it'd be like to raped by that fucking monster... he is a fucking murderous abomination... wow. I mean seriously, I can safely say they did his character complete justice.

So the movie definetly succeeded my expectations in the respect of his character. The rest of the movie was pretty good to, although there was this one part
actual spoilers... I suppose:
when they are bruning Allesa. Well I know they don't really show it full on show... it's just her screams... I mean. I was thinking in my head, oh fuck what are those fucking people doing to her. God... fuck. I mean, they might have been tortoring her, which is damn bad enough... but burning her?... yah my stumach sank. How could people do that to a little girl.

Anyway, their whole fucking made up religion just sickened me by the end of the movie. I mean it was horrifying what those people had become and the things they believed in.

Now... as for Cybil, wow fucking awesome character I mean damn. Really tough... and obviosely a good heart. I could tell that when the detective told the other guy about how she stayed with that boy and kept him alive.
It was pretty paining when she was getting beaten... damn seriously. Then fucking burned. erg... why cybil? ;___;

The devil with I'm assuming she was an interesting character I suppose. Oh wow in the end, this was basically just a revenge movie.

The part when Pyramid Head rips off the kids clothes, then skin was kinda like erg o_o... yep.

Now I'm definately not an expert on the games and don't quote me if I'm wrong but I don't remember there being this "society" of people who were still living there... I mean there was Galespy and the nurse... anyway, yah I think it was a pretty good thing to add in those people, I mean the story would have been completely different had they not been included.

So in the end I was definately impressed but hmm... like the previews I was absolutely enthrawed by, I might have just found the movie good because I am extreemely stoned. Im going to go see it again most likely just to make sure because I WAS entertained. = D
Spoiler:
In the original game, there was a cult, which sole purpose was to ressurect God. Dahlia, Alessa's mother, was part of the cult, at least, one of it's main figures. Alessa was nearly burned to death to bring on the coming of God, at least, it was one of the steps of the ritual, but a part of Alessa's soul escaped in the form of a new-born baby and found by Harry Mason, Silent Hill's main character.

Also, Lisa Garland, the nurse, wasn't 'alive', she was a creature who took a human form, to keep Harry from succeeding.

How ya doing, buddy?
Skëtch's DVD Collection!
----------------------------------------
Jan
Lemon Laudanum

Member 64

Level 28.08

Mar 2006

Old Apr 26, 2006, 01:40 AM #563 of 608
Originally Posted by SketchTheArtist
Spoiler:
In the original game, there was a cult, which sole purpose was to ressurect God. Dahlia, Alessa's mother, was part of the cult, at least, one of it's main figures. Alessa was nearly burned to death to bring on the coming of God, at least, it was one of the steps of the ritual, but a part of Alessa's soul escaped in the form of a new-born baby and found by Harry Mason, Silent Hill's main character.

Also, Lisa Garland, the nurse, wasn't 'alive', she was a creature who took a human form, to keep Harry from succeeding.
right...

But they didn't actually include all those people in the game right? They just talked about how it happened in the past or something?

[/RIGHT]
SketchTheArtist
"I did a 'Full-Cycle'."

Member 2373

Level 22.69

Mar 2006

Old Apr 26, 2006, 01:59 AM Local time: Apr 26, 2006, 03:59 AM #564 of 608
Originally Posted by Jan
right...

But they didn't actually include all those people in the game right? They just talked about how it happened in the past or something?
Yeah. The Alessa scenario differs from game to movie but the whole history and mythology is the same; Pyramid Head, the various realities of the town, etc.

Skëtch's DVD Collection!
----------------------------------------
reflectiVe
R.I.P., J. Dilla. (Jay Dee)

Member 5717

Level 7.21

Apr 2006

Old Apr 26, 2006, 04:03 AM Local time: Apr 26, 2006, 02:03 AM #565 of 608
I saw this movie on the day of release and...

Spoiler:
I seriously wish they would have had more dark world scenes! The ending of this movie didn't really impress me...To be honest I was actually waiting for Samiel. This movie was originally 3 hours, so we'll see if the DVD is worthy to make the movie better! Like everyone else, once I saw Pyramid head, I seriously asked "Where is James?" He isn't their manifestation! I kind of felt as if the director took the Silent Hill into the way he saw it. I came into this movie, especially after the first dark scene, trying to add these monsters together. The janitor, the babies in the beginning (some how a form of regret with her child), Pyramid head (which I just ignored), straight-jacket man...etc.

I do wonder though..In the beginning, did everyone die? (Disclude those in the physical SH) The ending somewhat suggests. But once they were entering the town ash was already falling. I like how Rose was a vessel for revenge but the ending somewhat confuses me. Are they dead? Is the devil purposely keeping her in Silent Hill? My biggest assumption is that they died, along with Cybil.

Also, did anyones audience here annoy you? I had people laugh at parts that were NOT funny. I had one dumb girl behind me say "whats going on" every 10 minutes. I swear to god I gave her a piece of gum and asked her to chew on it so she would STFU.

Most amazing jew boots

This is message is dedicated to real Hip-hop
xSummonerYUnax
transcience

Member 1170

Level 15.62

Mar 2006

Old Apr 26, 2006, 06:13 AM #566 of 608
Originally Posted by reflectiVe
I saw this movie on the day of release and...

Spoiler:
I seriously wish they would have had more dark world scenes! The ending of this movie didn't really impress me...To be honest I was actually waiting for Samiel. This movie was originally 3 hours, so we'll see if the DVD is worthy to make the movie better! Like everyone else, once I saw Pyramid head, I seriously asked "Where is James?" He isn't their manifestation! I kind of felt as if the director took the Silent Hill into the way he saw it. I came into this movie, especially after the first dark scene, trying to add these monsters together. The janitor, the babies in the beginning (some how a form of regret with her child), Pyramid head (which I just ignored), straight-jacket man...etc.

I do wonder though..In the beginning, did everyone die? (Disclude those in the physical SH) The ending somewhat suggests. But once they were entering the town ash was already falling. I like how Rose was a vessel for revenge but the ending somewhat confuses me. Are they dead? Is the devil purposely keeping her in Silent Hill? My biggest assumption is that they died, along with Cybil.

Also, did anyones audience here annoy you? I had people laugh at parts that were NOT funny. I had one dumb girl behind me say "whats going on" every 10 minutes. I swear to god I gave her a piece of gum and asked her to chew on it so she would STFU.

I found the ending to be somewhat confusing too..but I think it's possible that:

Spoiler:
perhaps Rose and Sharron did die. They could've even died before they entered the dead Silent Hill from the car crash. Another possibility could be that only Rose died (from getting stabbed in the chest), which is why Chris couldn't see her when she entered the house. From what I remember, I THINK Sharron turned at a corner in the den before Chris woke up so maybe only Sharron made it back to the real world and Chris just didn't see her yet?

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Freddy Krueger
Good Chocobo

Member 1982

Level 18.37

Mar 2006

Old Apr 26, 2006, 06:15 AM #567 of 608
I saw a interview with Gans and he was talking about how SH is his favorite games and all but he loves 2 the most it seems. Although he said it would have been hard to make a movie about 2 without explaining some stuff so they decided to make the game based off the first one but had some stuff from the 2nd one. So seeing he really loves the 2nd game I'm sure they will try to do a sequel.

FELIPE NO
Cobalt Katze
This game will never come out.

Member 224

Level 20.94

Mar 2006

Old Apr 26, 2006, 09:28 AM Local time: Apr 26, 2006, 06:28 AM #568 of 608
Yes... very yes.

After the crash in the beginning, "They didn't have airbags? Oh that's believable."
After any line that had even the slightest hint of cheese: "*snicker*" or "Euh..."
At the very end during the credits: "I'm gonna go tell everyone in the lobby not to waste money on a ticket for this movie."

It was annoying, but I still was able to enjoy the movie. I love surreal stuff.

Dr. Uzuki
Gary Oldman and Morgan Freeman shall be allowed to participate in the film

Member 1753

Level 37.97

Mar 2006

Old Apr 26, 2006, 02:17 PM Local time: Apr 26, 2006, 11:17 AM #569 of 608
Spoiler:
I don't believe that anyone inside the foggy Silent Hill is actually dead, they are simply inside Alyssa's domain and there's no way out of it. There is so much death or fear of death inside that world, it cheapens the physical fear to liken everyone to wandering spirits in hell/limbo. The setting is meant to be a living nightmare.

so they may learn the glorious craft of acting from the dear leader
Servilonus
Good Chocobo

Member 79

Level 15.45

Mar 2006

Old Apr 26, 2006, 03:13 PM #570 of 608
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3149982

It seems Gans is about to do Onimusha as well.

There's no need for me to really restate what everyone has said about each meticulous flaw and merit the movie had. I thought it was an awesome movie, at the very least visually. If anything, I felt it suffered the most with pacing issues, and Avary's script. If there is or isn't a longer director's cut, that could resolve some pacing issues (as I heard a rumor [also on IGN] that the orginal cut was 3 and a half hours). Most of the reviews that cited the length of the movie as a con were irritating, as I don't really see most phenomenal movies falling underneath two hours. And if the average is ninety minutes, then it's only a half hour more to, at the very least, soak up more astounding visuals. Gans directed excellently in my view.

Needed more monsters, etc, copypasta.

On a slight tangent, on the way home, my friend's brother's girlfriend called him, and he said he'd take her to see it if she didn't mind gory movies. She said, she didn't, and that the only movie she couldn't watch was the fly, to which I replied "It's probably because of Jeff Goldblum" ::everybody laughs::

My friend told me as well that Gans favored SH2 the most, and I'd like to think he made this one as almost a test run for the visuals for 2, and to explain, or at least infer, a bit about the town. I would also prefer for Gans to personally write the script, and have someone else edit it.

If you had to cast the characters for a SH2 movie (assuming it was disconnected), who would you cast? Ever since I saw Saw, I thought Cary Elwes looked and sounded just like James (I imagined him calling out to Mary as I saw it), and Phillip Seymour Hoffman as Eddie.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Beginner
Lalala

Member 46

Level 4.22

Mar 2006

Old Apr 26, 2006, 04:35 PM #571 of 608
I am just wondering, does the drop of blood towards the end has anything to do with (from where that I read, perhaps Shakespear) something that no blood should touch the ground of a sanctuary or else it wouldn't be holy anymore? I wasn't sure if it was that or because the blood contained evil...

This is my signature.
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Apr 26, 2006, 04:46 PM #572 of 608
Spoiler:
I don't believe that anyone inside the foggy Silent Hill is actually dead, they are simply inside Alyssa's domain and there's no way out of it. There is so much death or fear of death inside that world, it cheapens the physical fear to liken everyone to wandering spirits in hell/limbo. The setting is meant to be a living nightmare.
Spoiler:
If only sharon never opened her fuckin' eye, they'd probably be out of it lol. but it was creepy that sharon and rose are in the house in spirit while the husband has to live alone with a few voices whispering in his ear.

As for a sequel.. i hope that its based on part 2 and that Bill Pullman gets to be James (i was hoping him being Harry Mason =/).

SemperFidelis
Good Chocobo

Member 555

Level 18.44

Mar 2006

Old Apr 26, 2006, 05:02 PM #573 of 608
Return of the scapal nurses or no sequel. That's my only condition.

I was speaking idiomatically.
"We Stole the Eagle from the Air Force, the Anchor from the Navy, and the Rope from the Army. On the seventh day, while God rested, we over-ran his perimeter and stole the globe, and we've been running the show ever since. We live like soldiers, talk like sailors, and slap the hell out of both of them. WARRIORS BY DAY, LOVERS BY NIGHT, PROFESSIONALS BY CHOICE, AND MARINES BY THE GRACE OF GOD."
soulsteelgray
And now for something new

Member 451

Level 18.41

Mar 2006

Old Apr 26, 2006, 05:04 PM Local time: Apr 26, 2006, 04:04 PM #574 of 608
Also, did anyones audience here annoy you? I had people laugh at parts that were NOT funny.
Well, my audience wasn't as rude as the girl that you mentioned, but there was laughter on both my part and the audience's part. The audience particularly seemed to find humor in Anna; she was just, y'know, kooky cultist whose antics were so out-there that it was funny.

Other than that, several choice lines ("It's going to be okay") that were placed after obviously not okay scene made everyone laugh. My favorite line in the whole movie has to be...

Spoiler:
...Right after Pyramid Head attacks Rose and Cybil, and then Alternate Silent Hill changes back into Foggy Silent Hill. "What the fuck is going on?!"

On that note, Cybil's death shocked me. What a way to go...

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
SemperFidelis
Good Chocobo

Member 555

Level 18.44

Mar 2006

Old Apr 26, 2006, 05:42 PM #575 of 608
At retrospect and since you guys mention it, I was easily the rudest motherfucker ever. I had too high expectations of the movie. I expected believable acting, a coherent plot, and the kind of fear and anxiety one feels while turning into a dark and ominious corner of the Silent Hill games. The movie failed to deliver on all parts, as the monsters were more humorous then frightening, the dialogue inexcusably bad and therefore hilarious, and it loved detracting from moments where I was just about gaining interested by switching to the scenes with the husband. The husband scenes were necessary, but they could have been placed better in the film. Also, were the gyrating nurses really necessary? Was that really meant to frighten anyone? Was that a joke? Because I definitely interpreted it that way. Big-breasted, undead nurses with short skirts that starts moving when a light is shone and freezes when the light is turned off is NOT SCARY. A dead fucker named Colin with outstanding abilities in postmortem yoga is NOT SCARY. There were too many random elements mashed together and it left a bad aftertaste in my mouth. The movie was basically a message against religious fanaticism fortified by the use of sadistic torture fueled by personal vengeance. What the fuck is that? So yes, hate me, I laughed throughout the entire film while everyone else was quiet and "scared".

FELIPE NO
"We Stole the Eagle from the Air Force, the Anchor from the Navy, and the Rope from the Army. On the seventh day, while God rested, we over-ran his perimeter and stole the globe, and we've been running the show ever since. We live like soldiers, talk like sailors, and slap the hell out of both of them. WARRIORS BY DAY, LOVERS BY NIGHT, PROFESSIONALS BY CHOICE, AND MARINES BY THE GRACE OF GOD."

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Silent Hill movie