Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[General Discussion] Your favorite breakfast THING

Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Sep 24, 2011, 11:50 AM Local time: Sep 24, 2011, 05:50 PM #1 of 27
I don't often eat breakfast when I'm at home, if I do it's never more than a couple of pieces of toast. When I'm at work however, we run a cafe on site which does an awesome range of breakfast stuff. The chef makes amazing porridge (He uses coconut milk in it) and there's always tons of fried stuff. It's not unknown for me to eat a bowl of porridge followed by a bacon, sausage, mushroom and cheese sandwich.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > [General Discussion] Your favorite breakfast THING