Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Food You Hate?

Jin
Syklis Green

Member 383

Level 7.02

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 10:17 PM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 06:17 PM #26 of 76
BALUT.

I've tried it and threw up. I've watched other people eat it and threw up. Just thinking about it I want to throw up. Bleh.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
SemperFidelis
Good Chocobo

Member 555

Level 18.44

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 10:25 PM #27 of 76
I love balut. Sprinkle some vinegar and eat it all at once. DELICIOUS.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Outlaw
Do not use elevator while on fire

Member 134

Level 14.63

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 10:40 PM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 08:40 PM #28 of 76
Cauliflower. Tell me all you want that it's just "albino broccoli" but it still won't make me like it.....Other then that...Water Chesnuts....the tate and the texture...blah x_X ....but my mom keeps on trying to get me to eat them when she knows I haven't liked Water Chesnuts OR Cauliflower since I was little.....

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Chibi Neko
The hell am I doing here?

Member 922

Level 27.65

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 10:50 PM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 12:20 AM #29 of 76
Seafood was something I could never grow into, odd seeiming that I worked in the fisheries since I was 5 till it closed.

I was speaking idiomatically.
J-Man
Taller than a tree

Member 102

Level 23.11

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 10:51 PM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 08:51 PM #30 of 76
Tofu.

'Nuff said.

How ya doing, buddy?
Chibi Neko
The hell am I doing here?

Member 922

Level 27.65

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 11:04 PM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 12:34 AM #31 of 76
Tofu dosn't have any taste, however if you cook it with something...like stir-fry for exsampe, the tofu absorbes alot of the flavor. Tofu is awsome depending what you cook with it.

FELIPE NO
Abstractication
Wark!

Member 786

Level 1.60

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 11:16 PM #32 of 76
Tomatoes - Ew. On sandwiches, in salads, etc. I have never liked the taste.

Brussel sprouts - My first grade teacher made us try them raw when we were learning about the five senses.

Liverwurst - My grandpa made me try it, I was never fond of it.

Onions - Well, when used lightly I don't mind them, but something overpowering like a sub, it has a lingering smell which reminds me of BO.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
scotty
I'm not your friend, buddy...

Member 649

Level 24.90

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 11:22 PM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 08:22 PM #33 of 76
I hate alot of food, I can be extremly picky. I find the best food is plain, and is not mixed with a whole bunch of vegtables, and exotic crap. I despise tomatos for their taste and texture, and hate all foods containing them except pizza. I am not all that fond of ketchup either, and only put it on hot dogs and hamburgers in small amounts.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Fleshy Fun-Bridge
Hi there!

Member 907

Level 22.05

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 11:47 PM #34 of 76
I'd be hard pressed to really name any foods that I hate. About seven months ago I was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis and have suffered four severe flares since.

Each time, my diet was severely restricted for a period of several weeks starting with clear liquid (nothing but broth, water, tea, ginger ale, and jell-o for a total of 600 calories per day) for a few days followed by low residual (highly processed foods only with little or no fiber content--no whole grains, no nuts or seeds, no fresh fruits, no fresh vegetables, no fibrous meats) for a few weeks.

After the first few days of the clear liquid diet, I found myself craving foods that I wouldn't normally think about. All kinds of vegetables, fruits, meats, grains, nuts; they all were constantly crossing my mind. The thought of brussel spouts, asparagus, beets, liver, cauliflower, etc made me drool during those times.

Consequently, the only foods I avoid are the ones I possess an allergy to: Most nuts (except for almonds), bananas, kiwi, and most melons. Everything else is a flavor experience to be savored.

Synthesis
Southern Cross

Member 257

Level 25.84

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 02:31 AM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 01:31 AM #35 of 76
Onions are definitely something I don't like. I hate even smelling them.

Most amazing jew boots
XerxesTheMighty
Weapon X

Member 105

Level 8.35

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 02:35 AM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 12:35 AM #36 of 76
I won't eat any seafood. No shirmp, squid, shark, fish, whales, etc... I just wont do it. I have the mental block that just wont let me do it. Yes I have tried to eat some of that stuff mentioned above but I have an automatic gag reflex to it all. Not to mention the smell. BAH.

SO SAY WE ALL
magewarrior
my destiny evades me

Member 1212

Level 4.76

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 06:55 AM #37 of 76
Oh geez, dont ever ask me to eat seafood, cause I wont, its just *gag* repulsive.

ComCrimson
MYV

Member 115

Level 12.39

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 07:18 AM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 01:18 PM #38 of 76
Olives: They're just nasty in my opinion. They taste really damn funny and i don't understand how the hell my parents can eat them all the time. However, i don't mind them in something such as pasta bake or olive bread.

Tomatoes: This is another weird one for me. The taste of tomatoes just makes me feel sick. My Mum once fed me a cherry tomatoe when i was younger...and i spat it straight out because it tasted so rank. However, i love tomatoe ketchup, pizza and anything else my Mum makes with tomoatoe in it. As long as it's not whole tomatoes i don't care

Mushrooms: These are just foul. It's not so much the taste that i can't stand but the texture. I can't stand eating something that just turns to mush in my mouth. I'm the same with mushy peas. >_<

Most amazing jew boots

Cheers B4!
Lady Miyomi
Holy Chocobo

Member 796

Level 33.08

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 12:01 AM #39 of 76
Originally Posted by neus
The only thing I can't eat would probably be milk as I'm lactose intollerant (but, really - soy milk >>>>> cow milk), and anything meat related. I like the taste of meat, but my face gets pimpled and oily and gross and I feel like crap after I eat it, so I'm a vegetarian.
Same here. The severe pain is enough to completely stop me from drinking milk or eat ice cream. I don't fool with red meat at all and I'm trying to stop from eating chicken. I just don't like meat anymore.

Another thing I can't stand is JELLO! OMG, that stuff almost had me kill myself one day! Every time I put that stuff in my mouth, I gag horribly.

One day (back when I used to have my car), I stopped at 7-Eleven and got one of those Lunchables. I started eating while I was driving. I'm on the highway doing about 70mph and I pulled out the dessert--damn JELLO!!!! I thought to myself that I could tolerate it. I stuck the first spoonful in my mouth, gagged horribly, and almost spun out of control and flipped the car over! That's it! It's done forever! I CANNOT EAT THAT CRAP!!!

FELIPE NO
Shinimegami
Succexy

Member 1145

Level 5.51

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 08:50 AM #40 of 76
Hate mussles... or actually all shellfish for that fact. They are so rubbery and disgusting and slimy is its raw. And people slurp when they eat it..(God..that is so gross)
Looking at them makes me want to puke... ^^;

How ya doing, buddy?
Relic
and after all this...

Member 945

Level 11.22

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 09:37 AM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 09:37 AM #41 of 76
Wow, a lot of people here seem to hate seafood. I'd hate to expose some of you to crayfish, which look like big red bugs and have to be smashed open to eat. They actually taste pretty good boiled and seasoned properly, though I'm sure that you have to be from the South to cook them well.

I'm not a particularly picky eater (I've even learned to tolerate the smell of canned tuna), but I can't stand pork. Bacon is nasty and greasy. Ground pork smells horrible when it's cooking and tastes lousy. I can eat ham, but sliced turkey is much better on subs, so that's a moot point.

I won't drink regular milk, but that's because I'm lactose intolerant, and being strung up in my crappy dorm room for a day puking isn't my idea of fun. Lactose-free or soy milk is fine.

Alice
For Great Justice!

Member 600

Level 38.35

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 09:48 AM #42 of 76
I love food sooooooo much, and I'm not very picky, but if I hate something I hate it and that's that. Here's my list:

- mayonnaise
- ketchup
- organ meats (liver, chicken gizzards, etc.)
- sashimi
- bananas
- milk (even chocolate)

I will eat pretty much anything else, but you couldn't pay me to eat anything of the foods on my "hate list" ever again.

Bobbet
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 2080

Level 2.86

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 04:38 PM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 03:38 PM #43 of 76
-Celery. Even if there's a little bit of celery juice mixed in with other foods, I can still taste it and my throat constricts and I start to retch.

-Frogs. I've tasted it with a couple of different seasonings several different times. It sure don't taste like chicken to me.

How ya doing, buddy?
xSummonerYUnax
transcience

Member 1170

Level 15.62

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 05:57 PM #44 of 76
BEETS. Even looking at it makes me feel nauseous.

majario
Arin=Sexy+Magic=Super Pangya!

Member 140

Level 21.84

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 06:06 PM #45 of 76
I can't stand those Quaker rice cakes. It's like eating the styrofoam that they use to cushion a package. There is also no taste to these things. It doesn't help that every time you bite into it pieces of it go flying everywhere.

Jinn
Thief of Tazmily

Member 260

Level 14.69

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 06:09 PM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 05:09 PM #46 of 76
I've never really cared for fish too much. I usually find myself picking the bones out of my mouth most of the time rather than actually eating it. Some of it I do like, but most of it has, well, that fishy taste to it.

I could also never really stand squash. Neither the texture or tast are very appealing to me.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Oh shit.
Arkhangelsk
Good to see you, England

Member 524

Level 28.48

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 06:41 PM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 05:41 PM #47 of 76
Lordy, I hate squash. Especially Yellow Squash -- it makes me gag whenever it enters my personal space. Seriously, it's so nauseating. I think it's the pulpy texture that turns me off from most squashes.

Also I ABHOR onions. Detest them with all my heart.

How ya doing, buddy?
Fire On Ice
Shockingly Sheepish

Member 428

Level 18.61

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 06:48 PM #48 of 76
Jellied consomme. It's essentially like beef jello only it tastes far worse then it sounds. I have never wanted to vomit more then when I tried this repulsive food.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Baaah~
xSummonerYUnax
transcience

Member 1170

Level 15.62

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 07:10 PM #49 of 76
Originally Posted by majario
I can't stand those Quaker rice cakes. It's like eating the styrofoam that they use to cushion a package. There is also no taste to these things. It doesn't help that every time you bite into it pieces of it go flying everywhere.
I ate a random brand of rice cake that had the texture of a piece of cardboard. -_-

*AkirA*
Now you're king of the mountain, but it's all garbage!

Member 468

Level 26.17

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 09:46 PM #50 of 76
The very thought of asparagus disgust me. Theres nothing appealing about it.

It fucks up casseroles like no other vegetable can. Its got a weird texture and its so flavorless its disgusting.

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > Food You Hate?