Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Ah God, WTF are you eating?

Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Sep 1, 2006, 05:19 PM Local time: Sep 1, 2006, 04:19 PM #1 of 51
Ah God, WTF are you eating?

We all have them. Some fucked up dish you eat a few times a week. Like my friend´s ex... Fucking broad would constantly eat flour tortillas with some ranch spread on top.

Me, I used to love Flaming Hot Cheetos with five limes squeezed over ´em. The resulting juice left afterwards (sour and slightly spicy) was beautiful. If they sold bottles of that juice prepackaged I´d pay top dollar.

When of my new dishes since hitting Guatemala is a sandwich. White bread, some refried beans spread on one slice, one omelet style egg on the other, and plenty of Mayan hot sauce. FUCK YES.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Scarletdeath
♪♫ SCARLET●D ♫♪

Member 87

Level 26.97

Mar 2006

Old Sep 1, 2006, 05:26 PM Local time: Sep 2, 2006, 06:26 AM #2 of 51
"Ah God, WTF are you eating?" was the exact same phrase I said when I ate with my friend at KFC sometime back. He loves eating coleslaw with ketchup or chili sauce. Looking at him mix that together already made me lose my appetite, and yet he insist that I try them.

As for myself, I can't think of any dish I like that's strange at the moment.

How ya doing, buddy?
Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Sep 1, 2006, 05:30 PM Local time: Sep 1, 2006, 04:30 PM #3 of 51
Hmm, reminds me of the only blonde girlfriend I had. Took her to McDonalds, since I roll in so much money, and she started dipping her fries in her vanilla shake. But then, being the loyal boyfriend, I let her give me one and I liked it. Then I ate the rest of her fries. SIlly ass broad...

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
andkeener
Banned

Member 83

Level 16.01

Mar 2006

Old Sep 1, 2006, 05:56 PM Local time: Sep 1, 2006, 03:56 PM #4 of 51
You've never dipped fries in your milkshake before? That shit is delicious! In fact, if you DON'T like that, there might be something wrong with you. Speaking of gross KFC eatting habbits. A few of my friends put one pack of hotsauce and one of ketchup into their gravy that they put on their mash potatoes.... It's fucked up.

How ya doing, buddy?
Scarletdeath
♪♫ SCARLET●D ♫♪

Member 87

Level 26.97

Mar 2006

Old Sep 1, 2006, 05:59 PM Local time: Sep 2, 2006, 06:59 AM #5 of 51
Dipping fries in shakes are alright-providing the fries isn't all oily and coated with salt with you dip it into a cup of sweet vanilla shake. The same guy I ate with in KFC also like dipping fries into ice cream. He said he got these strange eating habits from his dad.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Roph
ヽ(ºДº)ノ

Member 63

Level 25.06

Mar 2006

Old Sep 1, 2006, 06:27 PM Local time: Sep 2, 2006, 12:27 AM #6 of 51
I quite like mustard with cucumber in sandwiches or something.

I used to eat banana and cheese sandwiches as a kid but I sorta went off those :V

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Sep 1, 2006, 06:44 PM Local time: Sep 1, 2006, 04:44 PM #7 of 51
Originally Posted by OctoberOmicron
Hmm, reminds me of the only blonde girlfriend I had. Took her to McDonalds, since I roll in so much money, and she started dipping her fries in her vanilla shake. But then, being the loyal boyfriend, I let her give me one and I liked it.
Originally Posted by andkeener
You've never dipped fries in your milkshake before? That shit is delicious! In fact, if you DON'T like that, there might be something wrong with you.
THANK YOU! I thought I was the only one who liked to do that because I don't know a SINGLE motherfucker who actually enjoys the taste of hot fries with cold vanilla shake. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Whenever I got a few heads at the house playing games and shootin' the shit, I always provide food. Every once in a while we go to Domino's and order a large pizza and a couple orders of buffalo wings. Well, the buffalo wings are the first thing to get devoured, but after they're gone that spicy vinegar sauce that's left at the bottom makes an INCREDIBLE dip for the pizza. If you thought ranch was the only acceptable condiment that you could dip pizza in FUCK WHATCHA HEARD.

This is also probably more widely acceptable everywhere except in my town, but whenever I grill a steak I grill it rare. Like REALLY rare. Grill on high, cook for a minute and a half on each side and it's done. When I drop it on my plate, it BLEEDS. If only you guys saw the expressions on people's faces when they see me eating a steak that rare... Fuckin' aye. One of my mom's friends even offered to "pray a rosary" so save me from the "demonios de guzgueria". (demons of gluttony)

OOH LAWDY BLESS THEM CRAZY CATHOLIC MEXICANS!

FELIPE NO
YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE

no

Member 74

Level 51.30

Mar 2006

Old Sep 1, 2006, 07:03 PM Local time: Sep 1, 2006, 04:03 PM #8 of 51
I don't know what it is, but black people at my school fucking drench everything in ranch dressing. They put loads of it on pizza, fries, chicken sandwiches, etc. etc. I hate the taste of ranch, so that may have something to do with it, but they just keep pressing the damn dispenser over and over until their little tray is damn near overflowing. Ugh.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Bernard Black
I don't mean this in a bad way, but genetically you are a cul-de-sac

Member 518

Level 32.84

Mar 2006

Old Sep 1, 2006, 07:20 PM Local time: Sep 2, 2006, 12:20 AM #9 of 51
The one thing I can never empathise with - Marmite =s

I guess that's not really bizzare, but then if you're thinking along those lines I'm sure nothing would make me cringe. To list a few of my eating habits that have been outlined as odd by my friends: I sometimes eat raw gravy powder, I drink tomato juice with balsamic vinegar and salt, I like ketchup and mayo (yeah just by itself)... I'd continue but the list is far too big. None of the stuff described so far here seems too bad to me. In fact it's given me a few pointers...

How ya doing, buddy?
MTGNecro
A family man: Be one.

Member 3730

Level 13.52

Mar 2006

Old Sep 1, 2006, 07:32 PM Local time: Sep 1, 2006, 05:32 PM #10 of 51
I do not think it is the worst thing since I do it constantly, but ketchup sandwhiches are the thing for me. I even have a shirt I got somewhere that says I put Ketchup on my Ketchup, but that is a different story...

There's nowhere I can't reach.
I forgot my old sig...
gidget
Shorter than girls should be.

Member 8290

Level 18.41

Jun 2006

Old Sep 1, 2006, 08:16 PM Local time: Sep 1, 2006, 05:16 PM #11 of 51
Originally Posted by Encephalon
This is also probably more widely acceptable everywhere except in my town, but whenever I grill a steak I grill it rare. Like REALLY rare. Grill on high, cook for a minute and a half on each side and it's done. When I drop it on my plate, it BLEEDS. If only you guys saw the expressions on people's faces when they see me eating a steak that rare... Fuckin' aye. One of my mom's friends even offered to "pray a rosary" so save me from the "demonios de guzgueria". (demons of gluttony)
Most of my guy friends eat their steak rare. It doesn't bug me to watch them eat it, but I don't like it.

My little cousin eats popcorn with peanut butter and puts fruit snacks on his pretzel sticks. I find that pretty icky.

WolfDemon
Grub Killer

Member 737

Level 27.82

Mar 2006

Old Sep 1, 2006, 08:24 PM Local time: Sep 1, 2006, 05:24 PM #12 of 51
Originally Posted by Scarletdeath
KFC
That in itself should illicit a "WTF are you eating." Although their pot pies aren't too bad every once in a while. I actually had a craving for one pretty recently.

I used to like dipping steamed broccoli in barbecue sauce. And people give me the strangest looks when I mix corn/peas with mashed potatoes.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Rydia
ambitious

Member 22

Level 30.86

Feb 2006

Old Sep 1, 2006, 08:45 PM Local time: Sep 1, 2006, 05:45 PM #13 of 51
In high school, I remember seeing several people eating raw ramen noodles coated with seasoning mixed in a sandwich bag. One of my other classmates also dipped Flaming Hot Cheetos in cream cheese. I never tried it, but she always included that with her lunch.

How ya doing, buddy?
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Sep 1, 2006, 09:22 PM Local time: Sep 1, 2006, 07:22 PM #14 of 51
Originally Posted by Rydia
One of my other classmates also dipped Flaming Hot Cheetos in cream cheese.
My sister does that, but she's fucking nuts.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Fatt
When the moon hits your eye...

Member 238

Level 16.01

Mar 2006

Old Sep 1, 2006, 10:00 PM Local time: Sep 1, 2006, 10:00 PM #15 of 51
I really like plain yogurt, pickles, and a short glass of lemon juice. Dip pickles in yogurt, drink half of the lemon juice, finish off the yogurt, then the lemon juice. People think I'm crazy, but it will help prepare your stomach for digesting stuff like raw fish and exotic meat dishes.

I also dip my fries in custard/ice cream/milk shake products.

FELIPE NO
"I can make a scalpel sing, but that is my gift. The gift is not in my hands, for you see, I can play the notes [on a piano], but I can't make music."

~ Major Charles Emerson Winchester III
4077 M*A*S*H
YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE

no

Member 74

Level 51.30

Mar 2006

Old Sep 1, 2006, 10:52 PM Local time: Sep 1, 2006, 07:52 PM #16 of 51
Originally Posted by WolfDemon
That in itself should illicit a "WTF are you eating." Although their pot pies aren't too bad every once in a while. I actually had a craving for one pretty recently.

I used to like dipping steamed broccoli in barbecue sauce. And people give me the strangest looks when I mix corn/peas with mashed potatoes.
Dude, putting corn in mashed potatoes is fucking awesome. It gives it a nice added taste and texture that's just perfect. I never thought it was too odd, especially since I often see them plated next to each other with a steak, or something of that variety.

kat
HUR HUR HUR

Member 152

Level 21.54

Mar 2006

Old Sep 1, 2006, 11:09 PM Local time: Sep 1, 2006, 09:09 PM #17 of 51
It's the norm in most cultures but I still get squeamish looks when I explain my favorite piece of cow is the tendon. Broil in beef stock and served with noodles? No contest.

Arkhangelsk
Good to see you, England

Member 524

Level 28.48

Mar 2006

Old Sep 2, 2006, 02:41 PM Local time: Sep 2, 2006, 01:41 PM #18 of 51
I spread mango cream cheese on a heated flour tortilla and call it good...and get strange looks from my roommates. Not that odd, but it's the wierdest thing I eat.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
PiccoloNamek
Lunar Delta Cybernetics

Member 704

Level 31.89

Mar 2006

Old Sep 2, 2006, 03:45 PM Local time: Sep 2, 2006, 01:45 PM #19 of 51
Originally Posted by kat
It's the norm in most cultures but I still get squeamish looks when I explain my favorite piece of cow is the tendon. Broil in beef stock and served with noodles? No contest.
BLEAH, I can't stand tendons. I just want to retch every time I bite down on one.

Adara
Simplicity

Member 108

Level 12.68

Mar 2006

Old Sep 2, 2006, 04:15 PM Local time: Sep 2, 2006, 03:15 PM #20 of 51
This one's not too weird, but when I was little I liked to eat peanut butter with syrup drizzled on top. There are also these "enchiladas" that my dad makes that involve yellow corn tortillas, cream of mushroom soup, canned green chiles, and lots of cheese. They look like barf but taste awesome. I haven't been able to get anyone outside of the family to try them yet, though.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
janus zeal
=^~^=

Member 3660

Level 18.19

Mar 2006

Old Sep 2, 2006, 04:19 PM #21 of 51
i dont really think this is wierd, but someone might. i like pb and banana sandwiches.~

I was speaking idiomatically.
YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE

no

Member 74

Level 51.30

Mar 2006

Old Sep 2, 2006, 04:31 PM Local time: Sep 2, 2006, 01:31 PM #22 of 51
Originally Posted by janus zeal
i dont really think this is wierd, but someone might. i like pb and banana sandwiches.~
Peanut butter and banana is a heavenly combination, and should never be thought of as "weird".

How ya doing, buddy?
Dai
sunny rain

Member 5414

Level 5.27

Apr 2006

Old Sep 2, 2006, 04:43 PM #23 of 51
My mother puts vinegar in her sprite.
And my family has a thing for salt on peeled fruits.
...And soysauce on pineapples.

But its not bad.

Most amazing jew boots
Identity Crisis
Keeping You Warm

Member 11146

Level 26.65

Aug 2006

Old Sep 2, 2006, 04:57 PM Local time: Sep 2, 2006, 02:57 PM #24 of 51
As a snack, I put cottage cheese in between two potato chips to make a weird, bite-sized sandwich. It's a tasty snack, but I only eat them rarely. I don't go out of my way to buy cottage cheese and chips for the mini-sandwiches.

Also, at restaurants, I usually grab the lemon wedge that's served with water and consume the wedge whole. I love its sour taste. Whoever I'm eating with (be it friends, family, or whatever) find it odd that I'd do this, and I usually ask for their wedges since they aren't going to eat them. I only eat the wedges after I'm eating, though, and I usually drink about two cups of water. I'm paranoid that the new pH might burn a hole in my stomach.

YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE

no

Member 74

Level 51.30

Mar 2006

Old Sep 2, 2006, 05:22 PM Local time: Sep 2, 2006, 02:22 PM #25 of 51
Originally Posted by Identity Crisis
As a snack, I put cottage cheese in between two potato chips to make a weird, bite-sized sandwich. It's a tasty snack, but I only eat them rarely. I don't go out of my way to buy cottage cheese and chips for the mini-sandwiches.

Also, at restaurants, I usually grab the lemon wedge that's served with water and consume the wedge whole. I love its sour taste. Whoever I'm eating with (be it friends, family, or whatever) find it odd that I'd do this, and I usually ask for their wedges since they aren't going to eat them. I only eat the wedges after I'm eating, though, and I usually drink about two cups of water. I'm paranoid that the new pH might burn a hole in my stomach.
I'm pretty damn sure hydrochloric acid is more acidic than lemon juice. I do the same thing, by the way.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > Ah God, WTF are you eating?