Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Lawyers going after fast food...
Closed Thread

CloudNine
#ABCDEF

Member 43

Level 18.48

Mar 2006

Old Sep 5, 2006, 06:53 PM Local time: Sep 5, 2006, 06:53 PM #76 of 87
Originally Posted by PattyNBK
I have backed it up. It's not my fault you haven't read the very nutritional chart you linked to. Sure, those products have more calories, but they also have more nutrition. The only thing besides calories that fries have is Vitamin C, and very little of that compared to the number of calories; the meats, on the other hand, have several things going for them that fries do not, especially protein and calcium. So either read the information in that link before claiming that I don't, or if you already do, please check out more than just the calories and fat columns.
You really are dumb.

Like people have already said before me, these foods are in no way healthy. You can find nutritional value in anything if you look hard enough.

You can't be seriously telling me that the little bit of protein that is provided from a double cheeseburger makes it healthy?

1140 grams of sodium? 55% of the daily allowance for saturated fats? That's like saying we should all order milkshakes instead because they provide us with a moderate amount of calcium. There is no way that any intelligent person could ever argue that McDonalds foods are in anyway healthy for you.

BAD QUALITIES>good qualities

One litte thing does not redeem it's obvious nutritional faults.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Lord Styphon
Malevolently Mercurial

Member 3

Level 50.41

Feb 2006

Old Sep 5, 2006, 09:37 PM Local time: Sep 5, 2006, 09:37 PM #77 of 87
Closed for becoming a train wreck because of Patty's not being able to admit defeat and just walk away.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > Lawyers going after fast food...