Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Electronics In Different Regions

Nyoro~n
Carob Nut

Member 15513

Level 3.93

Nov 2006

Old Jun 8, 2007, 08:09 AM Local time: Jun 8, 2007, 02:09 PM #1 of 3
Electronics In Different Regions

I bought some electronics including a cd player, handphone and a laptop during my stay in Europe and I'm leaving soon. Can anyone tell me what I need to use these in other regions like Australia, New Zealand and Singapore?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Soluzar
De Arimasu!

Member 1222

Level 37.11

Mar 2006

Old Jun 8, 2007, 08:12 AM Local time: Jun 8, 2007, 02:12 PM #2 of 3
If the place you're going to uses a different voltage, then you'll need a converter, something like these.

http://www.beststuff.co.uk/voltage_conversion.htm

If the voltage is the same, then you can just either replace the power lead (assuming it is a standard type) with something that fits your local outlets, or use a plug adapter. Lucky for you, your three destinations all use the same voltage as most of Europe. The most common power supply is 230V @ 50Hz which is shared in common by most of the world outside the Americas.

Plugs and outlets will be different though. It might help if you can post pictures of the power cords you have, so that it can be determined if they are a standard type you can easily replace with domestic cords. The end that is connected to the device, not the end that connects to the outlet, please.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Last edited by Soluzar; Jun 8, 2007 at 08:21 AM.
Nyoro~n
Carob Nut

Member 15513

Level 3.93

Nov 2006

Old Jun 8, 2007, 09:14 AM Local time: Jun 8, 2007, 03:14 PM #3 of 3
I think I need something like a plug adaptor. If the power supply is same, then I just need an adaptor.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by Nyoro~n; Apr 11, 2008 at 06:22 AM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > Electronics In Different Regions