Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Help] New 360 Problem (GRAW)

acid
Fighting For Freedom Wherever There's Trouble

Member 643

Level 19.09

Mar 2006

Old Dec 26, 2006, 07:27 PM Local time: Dec 26, 2006, 06:27 PM #1 of 4
New 360 Problem (GRAW)

So I just picked up the 360 holiday pack from Best Buy for cheapo on boxing day. It comes with Ghost Recon and Arcade Unplugged, and I also picked up GoW.

When I try to play GRAW I get a white screen that says "please insert into xbox 360 console". Unplugged and GoW both work peachy-keen. I only tried it twice (because Im impatient). Is this a common error? Is it GRAW? My box (I got the extended warranty just incase)? Or is it simply in need of some sort of patch from live (which I havent set up yet)?

Suggestions?

Jam it back in, in the dark.

GI Joe is the codename for America's highly trained special mission force. Its purpose: to defend human freedom against COBRA. A ruthless terrorist organization determined to rule the world.

24 can't jump the shark. Jack Bauer ate the shark long ago. Now 24 can only jump the water, and that doesn't mean anything. - Jazzflight
<Krizzzopolis> acid you are made of win.
<Dissolution> And now my god damn scissors are all milky
Iwata
Jaysis

Member 205

Level 22.32

Mar 2006

Old Dec 26, 2006, 08:27 PM #2 of 4
I get this message on occasion as well. All you have to do to solve it is turn off the 360 and turn it back on and the game boots up normally.

The only times i really get this message is when i have the tray ejected while i'm browsing the dashboard and downloads and then load a game.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
acid
Fighting For Freedom Wherever There's Trouble

Member 643

Level 19.09

Mar 2006

Old Dec 27, 2006, 04:48 PM Local time: Dec 27, 2006, 03:48 PM #3 of 4
Not dice Iwata, still get the same error.

However some helpful googling led me to gamefaqs (shudder) and the 360 Hardware Board.

Apparently this is affecting a few Canadians who bought their 360 holiday bundles from either Futureshop or Best Buy. Not everyone, but definately enough to take notice. Perhaps just a manufacturing error.

Heading to Best Buy tommorow and see if I can get it exchanged for a working copy.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

GI Joe is the codename for America's highly trained special mission force. Its purpose: to defend human freedom against COBRA. A ruthless terrorist organization determined to rule the world.

24 can't jump the shark. Jack Bauer ate the shark long ago. Now 24 can only jump the water, and that doesn't mean anything. - Jazzflight
<Krizzzopolis> acid you are made of win.
<Dissolution> And now my god damn scissors are all milky
Spatula
Politically Incorrect

Member 617

Level 43.41

Mar 2006

Old Dec 27, 2006, 05:49 PM Local time: Dec 27, 2006, 03:49 PM #4 of 4
In regards to that, I tried to load up a mission and it's taking FOREVER to load with the skull in the bottom of the screen. It stays like that for like 1 hour. That's not right. This is right after the mayday mayday because I died, and I wanted to restart the mission. WTF.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

- What we all do best -

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Help] New 360 Problem (GRAW)