Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[General Discussion] Favorite Cell Phone Games

Acro-nym
Holy Chocobo

Member 635

Level 32.46

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 06:07 PM #1 of 6
Favorite Cell Phone Games

Some of you are probably like, "I have a PSP/GBA/DS; who needs cell phone games?" Still, I think this thread has some merit anyway. Many games have been formatted to work on a cell phone. Some of these are typical classic games like a space shooter or Tetris. However, other games are a little more like modern portable games. What is your favorite? Or, failing at that, what have you played on a cell phone that you think didn't work too well?

I personally don't have much experience with cell phone games, seeing as how I have a black and white screen with only three games on it. However, of the ones I've played, I like Snake II. It's all the fun of Snake without having to avoid the sides like wildfire.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Neogin
Wealth of Random Knowledge

Member 641

Level 16.38

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 06:14 PM #2 of 6
Bejeweled 2. It's oh so fun, heh. I'm trying to way to transfer more games to my phone, >_>

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Megalith
24-bit/48kHz

Member 23132

Level 28.40

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 06:15 PM #3 of 6
I like the game where you punch in a bunch of numbers and start talking to people.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
nazpyro
Pacman

Member 41

Level 38.30

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 06:19 PM Local time: Mar 7, 2006, 04:19 PM #4 of 6
My phone has 3 games that I sometimes play while on the toilet. One is Tetris, at which I'm currently at level 58 because the game reaches a point (I think after level 9) where it doesn't get faster anymore. I play this the most. Another is a Breakout clone which is crap. The last one is a speed Blackjack-type game that's somewhat fun. I'm not going to get into anymore more intense than that. I leave that for my DS.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
waka waka

sanemonkeytwitterlast.fmgfwbacklogyoutubexbox
Bernard Black
I don't mean this in a bad way, but genetically you are a cul-de-sac

Member 518

Level 32.84

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 06:27 PM Local time: Mar 7, 2006, 11:27 PM #5 of 6
I like Snake II. I have a colour phone now and there are some decent games on it, but I prefer the older games.

I was speaking idiomatically.
CapturedPenguin
Spidey Sense

Member 40

Level 9.94

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 06:45 PM #6 of 6
Tetris Deluxe.

This is without a doubt the best game ever. Includes three modes, great time killer, speed increase with each level. Anything above level 10 is insane.

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [General Discussion] Favorite Cell Phone Games