Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[DS] In a world of socialized medicine, youths are told to trap & kill endangered species

Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor
Reactor online.
Sensors online.
Weapons online.
All systems nominal.

Member 80

Level 56.91

Mar 2006

Old Mar 8, 2011, 07:06 PM Local time: Mar 8, 2011, 06:06 PM 2 #1 of 9
In a world of socialized medicine, youths are told to trap & kill endangered species

Hi, assholes.

Y'know what time it is? It's Pokemon time. GEN FIVE. V. 5. That's one more than 4.

Are you ready for UNOVA? All new motherfuckers? Monkeys on fire? Holy shit it's an electric Zebra in a top hat doing a dance.

That's right. It's manly man time. Time to catch them all. Time for philosophical discussions about the ramifications of the entire world economy in which Pokemon exists. How can it be moral to build a system based entirely on the fickle tastes of 10 year olds who repeatedly go out to fight 2000 pound man eating dragons.

Who gives a fuck that medicine is basically intense ultraviolet radiation that is sure to give Nurse Joy cancer by the time she's 28?

It's time to get your shit together. Who else is rockin' it?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Final Fantasy Phoneteen
what

Member 119

Level 36.08

Mar 2006

Old Mar 8, 2011, 10:05 PM Local time: Mar 8, 2011, 08:05 PM #2 of 9
Fuck yeah, me and Timburr are grabbin some wood and watching White's badonkadunk

Have about 30 pokemon or so, currently trying to capture a Victini with a good nature.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Zephyrin
OOOHHHHhhhhhh YEEEEAAAAHHHHhhhh~!!!1

Member 933

Level 36.14

Mar 2006

Old Mar 8, 2011, 11:52 PM Local time: Mar 8, 2011, 09:52 PM #3 of 9
So two days ago I was discussing with this black girl how I could really be black, just that I have white skin, and she said I could just be a black zebra with white stripes.

And like, two hours ago, I just caught a fucking black zebra with white stripes.

I haven't got to the part where I can go online yet, will post my poke number or whatever the fuck when I get it.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
The Plane Is A Tiger
Time Traveling Consequences

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Mar 9, 2011, 03:05 AM #4 of 9
I grabbed White today, so I'm hurling my balls at every creature in sight. Sadly, I don't have one of these electric zebras yet, but I'll hopefully have a ferocious mole by the end of tomorrow.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Zip
Desert Camel

Member 1607

Level 25.92

Mar 2006

Old Mar 9, 2011, 05:48 AM Local time: Mar 9, 2011, 12:48 PM #5 of 9
should i get black or white? Apparently the difference is two exclusive towns or something?

no homo
Zephyrin
OOOHHHHhhhhhh YEEEEAAAAHHHHhhhh~!!!1

Member 933

Level 36.14

Mar 2006

Old Mar 9, 2011, 10:20 AM Local time: Mar 9, 2011, 08:20 AM #6 of 9
I bought white, because that is the best color ever (yeehaww!!1 Toby Keith!!1).

I came across a Pokemon wearing clothes. WTF. I also came across a city pigeon. Too bad there isn't an option in this game to do with them what I do in real life, which is bean them across the head with a stick and then throw them at homeless people.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2011, 04:24 PM Local time: Mar 13, 2011, 10:24 PM #7 of 9
I'm probably going to pick one of these up at some point, although it's a shame that you need two DS's to transfer old pokemon onto the new one, given that my old DS doesn't support any sort of useful wireless protocols so I can only use it online at wifi hotspots rather than at home.

I'll probably get the black one, if only because the white pokemon you catch looks cooler.

FELIPE NO
Sousuke
...it was not.

Member 1133

Level 33.80

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2011, 04:53 PM #8 of 9
I got Black, but have only played up to about where you get the online capabilities. I've been busy lately. It's pretty cool so far though, I guess.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
chocojournal | rate! 1 2 3 4 5
twtr // g+ // dA // bklg // l.fm // XBL // tmblr
Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor
Reactor online.
Sensors online.
Weapons online.
All systems nominal.

Member 80

Level 56.91

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2011, 06:04 PM Local time: Mar 13, 2011, 05:04 PM #9 of 9
I'm probably going to pick one of these up at some point, although it's a shame that you need two DS's to transfer old pokemon onto the new one, given that my old DS doesn't support any sort of useful wireless protocols so I can only use it online at wifi hotspots rather than at home.
The transfer method doesn't use the buttfuck connection, it uses the DS download play feature.

So you'll be fine.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [DS] In a world of socialized medicine, youths are told to trap & kill endangered species