Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[:plant:] MrShinra: Im gonna go get a drink while Acer dies for a while

Little Brenty Brent Brent
Bulk's not everything. You need constant effort, too.

Member 235

Level 46.36

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2014, 10:58 AM Local time: Mar 6, 2014, 08:58 AM #126 of 137
You won't stay stuck there. You were just so tired last night that there was literally no hint we could give you that would help you figure that puzzle out save for spelling the answer out for you. La-Mulana is not a game you can play successfully when your brain has ceased functioning.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
THE POWER OF WATER
listen here you little shit

Member 45

Level 48.64

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2014, 03:35 PM Local time: Mar 6, 2014, 12:35 PM 3 #127 of 137
If I'm still stuck at the same bullshit endless corridor puzzle tomorrow I might quit for a while. La-Mulana is not a healthy game at this point. Need sleep badly.
Acer, maybe you should consider taking a break for a few days and catching up on some sleep. You've mentioned a few times that playing super late has murdered your sleep schedule and fixing that might be in your best interest.

In the middle of your session last night, you became seriously incoherent. You were slurring words and botching word order, and at times you were making noises that didn't sound like language. I don't mean this in your normal "ha ha listen to Acer making silly noises, he is a silly man, so silly" way. You sounded more drunk than Tails on Friday nights.

I know you really want to finish the game, but the goal of this exercise is not to actually kill you in real life.

FELIPE NO
Undertale (PC, 2015)
Little Brenty Brent Brent
Bulk's not everything. You need constant effort, too.

Member 235

Level 46.36

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2014, 03:42 PM Local time: Mar 6, 2014, 01:42 PM #128 of 137
I know you really want to finish the game, but the goal of this exercise is not to actually kill you in real life.
Don't you put words in my mouth!

For real though everything CHz said is accurate. At one point it sounded like you were having a stroke.

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by Little Brenty Brent Brent; Mar 6, 2014 at 03:53 PM.
Old Mar 6, 2014, 05:58 PM #129 of 137
I probably felt more drunk than Tails on a Friday night. I slept a good portion of today away though so I will probably be very awake later tonight which means more La-Mulana.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

THE POWER OF WATER
listen here you little shit

Member 45

Level 48.64

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2014, 05:23 PM Local time: Mar 7, 2014, 02:23 PM 4 #130 of 137
naramura_laughs_at_your_pain.flv

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Undertale (PC, 2015)
Old Mar 16, 2014, 02:45 PM 2 #131 of 137
I finally got around to uploading these to Youtube. Only like 10 more sessions to go.

Fight Ellmac:
YouTube Video
Beat Ellmac:
YouTube Video
Super Tired with the Game Night Crew:
YouTube Video

If you watch any watch the last one. You guys are fucking hilarious!

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old May 15, 2014, 02:29 AM 1 #132 of 137
I unfortunately lost pretty much all of my La-Mulana footage. So I guess fuck that noise.

Diss got me into looking at my old archival videos I still have though (which is holy shit quite a lot) because he wanted to see the Twine 2 play-through we did.

So yeah after organizing things a bit and tracking it down I've uploaded it to youtube.

Here's part 1:
YouTube Video

Here's part 2:
YouTube Video

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Last edited by FatsDomino; May 15, 2014 at 08:51 AM. Reason: more youtubes
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old May 22, 2014, 07:53 AM #133 of 137
Felt like playing Skyrim last night. Did it for 2 hours while doing laundry and uh... got a couple Twitch followers. Kinda feel bad because I ignore twitch chat. I might need to make a double chat layout for myself like I did for Garr.

Anyway here's last night stream if you wanna see Hogan the Nord do some shit you've probably already seen before.

AcerBanditGFF - TES Skyrim: Hogan the Nord and his good bard buddy and the golden claw! - Twitch

Oh yeah I streamed in 720p. Seemed to work well enough. I might be doing that from now on.

Most amazing jew boots
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old May 22, 2014, 05:15 PM 1 #134 of 137
Updated my twitch page to include some information linking to GFF and #gfchat and my stream page. Also made some dumb images to go with said information and a very silly profile banner (inspired by Taco's~).

http://www.twitch.tv/acerbanditgff/profile

I figure hey maybe we can get some new people here from Twitch. Some of them are bound to be cool and stick around. That'd be neat.

How ya doing, buddy?
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old Apr 21, 2016, 03:56 AM #135 of 137
Wow, I almost forgot I had this thread.

Yeah, I stream at hitbox now:
http://www.hitbox.tv/AcerBandit

Streamed Stardew Valley tonight:
http://www.hitbox.tv/video/986945

FELIPE NO
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Tags
14 o'clock, aaron sorkin's east wing, acquire all books, acquire all ore, book, broom everything, coop as a verb, crash into all the rocks, dess-car-tayse, epor, get that dog wet, go left, he's still in town?, i can make this jump guys, jrpgs 101 with dr. dull, LaMulana == ACER SMAAAAAASH, land of wind and ghosts, no stones, platform nooooooo, stop getting hit by fire, triple kill, why are spikes sharp, why are you still in town, you're still in town?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [:plant:] MrShinra: Im gonna go get a drink while Acer dies for a while