Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[News] Target's weekly ad just made me wet myself.

Rockgamer
(OH CRAP. IT'S THE DUKE)

Member 370

Level 43.75

Mar 2006

Old Mar 27, 2007, 04:13 PM Local time: Mar 27, 2007, 03:13 PM #26 of 28
Just went back there today. Still no Super Princess Peach (), but I did manage to get Custom Robo for $24. It took like ten minutes of constantly pointing to the 'includes all reg $29.99 and above DS games', part if the ad, but at least I finally got it.

And Chaotic, if you're thinking about Spectrobes, I'd say go ahead and get it. I only played a little bit of it (like only up to the first battle), but it was pretty good. Good 3D graphics for a DS game, and the battle system was pretty unique for a monster battling game (you control the main character, while the monsters are at your side; you attack with the face buttons while you use L and R button to make the respective monster fight). This will probably be the cheapest it's gonna be in months (if it ever goes down), so you might as well get it now if you're interested.

How ya doing, buddy?
Chaotic
Waltz of the Big Dogs

Member 633

Level 45.75

Mar 2006

Old Mar 27, 2007, 08:41 PM #27 of 28
Just went back there today. Still no Super Princess Peach (), but I did manage to get Custom Robo for $24. It took like ten minutes of constantly pointing to the 'includes all reg $29.99 and above DS games', part if the ad, but at least I finally got it.

And Chaotic, if you're thinking about Spectrobes, I'd say go ahead and get it. I only played a little bit of it (like only up to the first battle), but it was pretty good. Good 3D graphics for a DS game, and the battle system was pretty unique for a monster battling game (you control the main character, while the monsters are at your side; you attack with the face buttons while you use L and R button to make the respective monster fight). This will probably be the cheapest it's gonna be in months (if it ever goes down), so you might as well get it now if you're interested.
With Custom Robo, the same thing happened to me. :| Apparently none of the employees are smart enough to understand $29.99 and above. They were about to charge me the full price for it too. Thank god for arguing.

And too late for Spectrobes... I could wait on it for a while anyway. I have a bunch of other games i'm probably never gonna finish, so I'm in no rush to get it right now anymore. Gamestop will drop that price sooner later... But that case IS too overloaded...

Most amazing jew boots
Jinzo
Chocobo

Member 998

Level 13.48

Mar 2006

Old Mar 28, 2007, 06:26 AM Local time: Mar 28, 2007, 04:26 AM #28 of 28
I got FFIII for 24 as well. Saw the ad last Wednesday and I place my FFIII on hold Saturday night because all they had was 2 of them and they were out ot stock. Picked it up after work on Sunday.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [News] Target's weekly ad just made me wet myself.