Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Uploading YouTube vids.

Sacred X
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Member 4397

Level 13.52

Mar 2006

Old May 28, 2008, 06:08 PM #1 of 4
Uploading YouTube vids.

I assume this is the section closest to my problem.

I've been uploading YouTube vids in .avi format with my webcam. I recently made two vids using my webcam that are about 3min long and 2 min long, and they were created about 5min apart from eachother. The 3min one uploaded with no problem, though the 2min vid failed about 4 to 5 times so far. I'm wondering if it's my file or if it's just YouTube? All of the videos I've uploaded are all of the same format and similar length. Although, this is the first time in 1-2 years I've uploaded a vid.

EDIT: If it turns out I need to convert it to a different type to make it have a higher success rate, where would I find a converter?

EDIT2: I looked it up and it's supposed to accept .avi. I keep getting "Failed to Convert"

EDIT3: After abouyt 10 videos, it finally uploaded. Though a question on converting videos and if it makes a difference still remains, as this took far too long.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

SSBB: 0602-5947-4393 ("SX")
PM me if you add.

Last edited by Sacred X; May 28, 2008 at 06:55 PM.
Congle line of abuse. Or is that conga-line. Or congaline.
3.1 inches of glory

Member 4123

Level 28.07

Mar 2006

Old May 28, 2008, 06:58 PM Local time: May 28, 2008, 04:58 PM #2 of 4
Have you tried Super? That's a pretty solid converter with tons of options.

Most amazing jew boots
Minoko
夢唄

Member 1108

Level 18.07

Mar 2006

Old May 30, 2008, 06:06 AM Local time: May 30, 2008, 07:06 PM #3 of 4
I usually use WMV....it gets uploaded faster. Also I make sure I have my torrents turned off or else every upload will fail. I use WINFF to convert to AVI.....and then convert to wmv using windows movie maker (hehe very tedious).

O.O My gad Super look kewl!!! I'll try that software out Mr. RasputinForever!! Thanks

How ya doing, buddy?

from the makers of Death Note!! Bakuman.
Am happy..because AgitoXIII and Parasite Eve 3 is a comin to the PSP!!
Sacred X
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Member 4397

Level 13.52

Mar 2006

Old May 30, 2008, 10:41 AM #4 of 4
I finally got all vids to work, though it took a while for some.

Thanks for the link, Rasputin. I'll see if it works any smoother.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

SSBB: 0602-5947-4393 ("SX")
PM me if you add.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > Uploading YouTube vids.