Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Rasterbator conundrum

agreatguy6
Holy Chocobo

Member 682

Level 31.93

Mar 2006

Old Apr 21, 2007, 01:06 PM #1 of 4
Rasterbator conundrum

Ok, I just got rasterbator on my comp, and there's only so much space left on my wall, so I'm wondering: does anyone know where I can find REALLY REALLY SUPER ULTRA COOL pics of anything?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Paikuhan
Who?

Member 376

Level 1.34

Mar 2006

Old Apr 21, 2007, 01:56 PM Local time: Apr 21, 2007, 01:56 PM #2 of 4
This always works for my image needs:
http://creative.gettyimages.com/source/home/home.aspx

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Minoko
夢唄

Member 1108

Level 18.07

Mar 2006

Old Apr 21, 2007, 03:18 PM Local time: Apr 22, 2007, 04:18 AM #3 of 4
I'd suggect going to CGtalk/CGSociety's Choice Gallery. Been a lurker there for years...never signing in because I am still trying to learn what most of them are already doing..flawlessly. Look over here: http://forums.cgsociety.org/forumdisplay.php?f=138

If a aet doesn't receive an a award, that doesn't mean its bad. So I suggest checking the normal galleries as well.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

from the makers of Death Note!! Bakuman.
Am happy..because AgitoXIII and Parasite Eve 3 is a comin to the PSP!!
DarkLink2135
River Chocobo

Member 5122

Level 24.05

Apr 2006

Old Apr 21, 2007, 03:54 PM #4 of 4
I have one that I had planned to make out. It's the scene where Darth Vader is beckoning to Luke after he has backed out onto that thingummy in the center of Cloud City. I had a quote overlaid on it by Yoda:

Originally Posted by Yoda
Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I trained Jedi. My own counsel will I keep on who is to be trained. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away... to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing. Adventure. Excitement. A Jedi craves not these things. You are reckless.”
I had it expanded out to 8x5 sheets I think. I didn't do it due to lack of paper and insane ink costs, lol. The problem is you need to choose an image with high contrast unless you want to spend an assload of money on a color printout. Black & White can be pretty sweet if you choose a good scene.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

FGSFDS!!!

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > Rasterbator conundrum