Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Chibi FF Animations
Closed Thread

Aeristilheartly
Banned

Member 1650

Level 4.03

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 03:25 PM #1 of 12
Chibi FF Animations

I didn't know where to put these... I do animations for fun of chibi characters from the Final Fantasy Series ranging from FF1 to FFX-2... I'm working on doing some for the few characters of FFXI and the upcoming FFXII and also have been debating making the FFVII AC characters...

I know these kinda look odd but I think of them as basically a collection of animations, I dunno why I just started making a few of them and then ended up doing every character I could ever think of in the entire series of games...

Please tell me if they're good, I just showed the pictures before and asked people to guess who they are and I noticed that some of them have people puzzled of who they are so it made me wonder if 1. they even played the game or 2. they were good enough TO be reconigzed...

But tell me if you guys can recongize them, here are some of them, I'll post more up later ^_^

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Attached Images
File Type: gif Chibi Agrias.gif (1.0 KB, 65 views)
File Type: gif Chibi Baralai.gif (1.1 KB, 34 views)
File Type: gif Chibi Beatrix.gif (1.1 KB, 51 views)
File Type: gif Chibi Biggs.gif (1.0 KB, 29 views)
File Type: gif Chibi Cinna.gif (1.0 KB, 31 views)

Last edited by Aeristilheartly; Mar 4, 2006 at 03:27 PM.
Magi
Big Trouble

Member 541

Level 26.51

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 03:34 PM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 01:34 PM #2 of 12
I recognize Beatrix from Final Fantasy IX, but that's about it. Although I wish they would do something other then just blinking. This is pretty much made using the same template. They are cute, and that's something, I guess? Well, its actually pretty unreasonable to expect people to have play every final fantasy you know?

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Aeristilheartly
Banned

Member 1650

Level 4.03

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 03:40 PM #3 of 12
Well no, I'm not expecting everyone to have played every single game, heck no, I just mean that sometimes I'll put up characters all from the same game and they only recongize one or two and it's usually just the main characters... I mean I made one of Marlene, Barret's Daughter from FF7 but they don't even recongize her...

And yea I know all they do is blink, but all I intended them to do was be cute... I even debated the blinking at one point because well, they I thought if I made them blink, I'd have to do a whole bunch of other stuff but then I realized... blinking would just make them seem alittle more lifelike...

But the point of me making them was because I just wanted a collection of my own FF characters I guess... I use to try and sew them together but this is just easier lol and then I display them on my website and they look really cool together, I have college classmates even that think they're just awesome looking...

Other people are just amazed I would do certain characters, like Reeve from FF7 or the trance versions of the FF9 characters and they're happy just to see something of that character...

The rest of those characters besides Beatrix are from FF9 too, FF7, Tactics and X-2
But here's another 5, see if you like these ones better ^_^

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Attached Images
File Type: gif Chibi Delita1.gif (1,019 Bytes, 17 views)
File Type: gif Chibi Freya.gif (1.1 KB, 18 views)
File Type: gif Chibi Garland.gif (1.0 KB, 13 views)
File Type: gif Chibi Jessie.gif (1.1 KB, 12 views)
File Type: gif Chibi LeBlanc.gif (1.2 KB, 14 views)
Magi
Big Trouble

Member 541

Level 26.51

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 03:49 PM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 01:49 PM #4 of 12
Actually, it would be unreasonable to expect people to have play final fantasy, even when we are in a gaming board. Compare to some of the other characters, Jessie and Marlene is pretty obscure compare to other character in final fantasy VII though.

The thing is, there is something that every character do, for example, some of them have special poses that tells us something about their personalities, even in the game. So it would help if you can make it so they appear with different poses to distinguish from each other.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Aeristilheartly
Banned

Member 1650

Level 4.03

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 03:54 PM #5 of 12
I thought about doing that too... but I dunno what it was, I just enjoyed making them all the same... I guess the real art was that I could take the same type of skin and make them all look different from one another that you could recongize who they were...

And I'm not expecting everyone on the boards to play FF, but I'm sure one or two have played it, it's not like a hidden video game that no one's ever heard of... the FF series is a big time series and has been well known for FF7 since 1997 when it was released and the commercials before FFTSW was released into threatres... I bet alotta people have at least heard of the series and I've had people spark interest of the game looking at these little things...

The other reason I have them looking like this though is because, well they're Chibi's, they're not really suppose to have the exact look to them, they're suppose to look cute, big heads and little bodies and just look very huggable ^_^

I was speaking idiomatically.
Attached Images
File Type: gif Chibi Marlene.gif (1.0 KB, 17 views)
File Type: gif Chibi Mikoto.gif (1.1 KB, 11 views)
File Type: gif Chibi Nooj.gif (1.2 KB, 9 views)
File Type: gif Chibi Ovelia.gif (1.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: gif Chibi Ramza1.gif (1.0 KB, 12 views)
Aeristilheartly
Banned

Member 1650

Level 4.03

Mar 2006

Old Jul 15, 2008, 10:56 AM #6 of 12
Can't believe this is stil here after two years....
But since it is, instead of making a new thread, I'll just post the rest of the chibis in this one....
They're not attached anymore so it works out ^_^
(Yes I still make these in my spare time, the game keeps coming out with new games so I gotta keep up with the series... not to mention alotta ppl on Deviantart and some other forums I go to go nuts if I don't make more for awhile >.>

Additional Spam:
and... here's the rest of them, surprised they fit in just two posts but hey, it works out ^_^

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Last edited by Aeristilheartly; Jul 15, 2008 at 10:59 AM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
Magi
Big Trouble

Member 541

Level 26.51

Mar 2006

Old Jul 15, 2008, 05:53 PM Local time: Jul 15, 2008, 03:53 PM 1 #7 of 12
Whoa, there is a lot of them now. O.o

FELIPE NO
♪♡
Thanks Seris!
Celes Chere
Good Chocobo

Member 11349

Level 18.07

Aug 2006

Old Jul 15, 2008, 08:32 PM 1 #8 of 12
They're cute! Celes is supposed to be blonde, though.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Aeristilheartly
Banned

Member 1650

Level 4.03

Mar 2006

Old Jul 15, 2008, 09:27 PM #9 of 12
They're cute! Celes is supposed to be blonde, though.

She is blonde

It's just a darker form of blonde sorry for the confusion but if you look at all the other blondes, they pretty much all are the same blond, the brown, red and black hairs are pretty obvious

and just because this is FF chibis...
These are 6 more I made awhile back, I love 'em and I hardly share them with people because they kinda don't belong... but here you go too for you FF fans out there...

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Jul 15, 2008, 09:34 PM Local time: Jul 15, 2008, 07:34 PM 1 #10 of 12
I'm not generally a fan of these chibi types but these are actually kinda cool.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Aeristilheartly
Banned

Member 1650

Level 4.03

Mar 2006

Old Jul 15, 2008, 09:39 PM #11 of 12
I'm not generally a fan of these chibi types but these are actually kinda cool.
I agree, I mean the first time I made these, I was just making ones of the FF7 girls, maybe Yuna too from FFX just because... but then when I got a look at them... I figured I wanted to make the entire FF7 cast, then I wanted to make them in their different styles, then I wanted to do the FF8 girls, then I wanted to do the FF10 girls and and 10-2's dresses... and then I said screw it and named every one of them i could think of and have been making them since, and now that I got a whole collection of them, I don't regret a single minute with them lol and I'm still going! As you can see there's some FF12's and FF7-AC in there ^_^

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Ah! Amoeba
"You mean the movies lied?"

Member 177

Level 31.14

Mar 2006

Old Aug 2, 2008, 11:43 PM Local time: Aug 2, 2008, 11:43 PM 1 #12 of 12
For some reason I hear the sound of a thousand sucking pacifiers watching all these characters blink at once.

Oh and hey! These are lookin' good!

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > Chibi FF Animations