Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

9 year old steals cars: The Playstation made him do it!

UltimaIchijouji
Gold Chocobo

Member 789

Level 28.86

Mar 2006

Old Jan 20, 2007, 02:45 AM #26 of 28
I saw a story on this on TV the other night and I found it pretty hilarious.

On a more serious note though, it is kind of disturbing that a child so young is being considered to be tried as someone older because of what they can do. The boy seriously needs some more positive figures in his life, else he'll just be another black youth in jail.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
The Wise Vivi

Member 136

Level 37.96

Mar 2006

Old Jan 20, 2007, 02:57 AM Local time: Jan 20, 2007, 02:57 AM #27 of 28
It just goes to show you that kids may be more intelligent at a younger age now than in the past. Not trying to say people were stupider before, just that in a world where things are becoming more complicated, you tend to learn more just to fit everything in. I guess videogames is one of that medium.

Most amazing jew boots
Chibi Neko
The hell am I doing here?

Member 922

Level 27.65

Mar 2006

Old Jan 20, 2007, 03:28 PM Local time: Jan 20, 2007, 04:58 PM #28 of 28
It just goes to show you that kids may be more intelligent at a younger age now than in the past. Not trying to say people were stupider before, just that in a world where things are becoming more complicated, you tend to learn more just to fit everything in. I guess videogames is one of that medium.
I agree, like the story of a kid hacking into a government network... or something like that. It happend a while ago so I am not sure if the kid hacked ir made a virus, either way, the kid was intelligent.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > 9 year old steals cars: The Playstation made him do it!