Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[360] Halo 3: ODST - Regular Niggas: The Game

Ernge Juice

Vetamin See

Member 32956

Level 4.85

Feb 2009

Old Oct 29, 2009, 02:52 PM #51 of 58
That's true. Now that I think of it, it would probably end up being just like GOW2's Horde Mode. Where you'd get to level 10 or above and people would just randomly leave.

But then again it would still be nice to at least have the option don't you think? You can still team up with people on your friends list, but if you don't have any online at the moment you could take your chances with a shitty team.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [360] Halo 3: ODST - Regular Niggas: The Game