Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Facebook reseting some of your profile data?

gaming
River Chocobo

Member 360

Level 25.07

Mar 2006

Old Jun 20, 2010, 05:53 PM #1 of 2
Facebook reseting some of your profile data?

Hi

Have anybody experienced that parts of your profile have been reset'ed on Facebook? (no family member or friends have access to my account).

I've noticed that my WORK AND EDUCTION part is now blank.
There's something there or else it would have displayed "Add Work and Education".

Is this a pure database error from Facebook?
I asked one of my friends to check if she could see my WORK AND EDUCATION and she told me that it was nothing.

It has happened before and last time I had to fill it in again.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Thanks to Fjordor for the funny image!
Zergrinch
Evil Grinch

Member 666

Level 50.98

Mar 2006

Old Jun 23, 2010, 04:35 AM Local time: Jun 23, 2010, 05:35 PM #2 of 2
I don't recall losing any Facebook data. There was, however, a time when Facebook wanted to convert the work and education section to individual pages. There were a couple of prompts to answer. Perhaps you dismissed them unknowingly?

If the problem recurs, you might want to contact Facebook support.

How ya doing, buddy?
Single Post URL
Transparent Color Code:
[color=#14194e]

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > Facebook reseting some of your profile data?