Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi: DEAD (sensational foxnews wallpaper inside)

eriol33
nunally vi brittania commands you...

Member 1131

Level 41.71

Mar 2006

Old Jun 9, 2006, 12:07 PM Local time: Jun 10, 2006, 12:07 AM #51 of 55
Originally Posted by gukarma
I just want to get one thing straight: if this whole war is for oil why is America is spending billions of dollars in it and actually driving the costs of oil UP for itself? Furthermore, why is America whiling to stick it out with all these losses?
AFAIK, America wants to stockpile all remaining oil sources in this world before they reach the peak. After the production of Middle east decline, america would stay as hegemonic since it reserved its oil long before middle east lost theirs.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
You all think you got good deals, huh? Ha! You frugal and observant shoppers have more to learn.

None of that approaches this:
*censored for sake of signature size*
The Mr. Methane CD, purchased over ebay for .01¢. Yeah, free shipping. This guy performs all sorts of neat stuff, including the doot doot, doot doot from the Blue Danube.

Allow me to share a track from this CD. Here ya go.
I think he should have paid you .01¢ instead.
Lord Styphon
Malevolently Mercurial

Member 3

Level 50.41

Feb 2006

Old Jun 9, 2006, 12:10 PM Local time: Jun 9, 2006, 12:10 PM #52 of 55
Jerrica, looking over your posts in this thread and others in Political, it's apparent that everything you say is either willfully ignorant or is designed to provoke a negative reaction (i.e., trolling). This behavior isn't condusive to worthwhile debate.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Duo Maxwell
like this

Member 1139

Level 18.35

Mar 2006

Old Jun 10, 2006, 01:40 AM Local time: Jun 9, 2006, 10:40 PM #53 of 55
No, but it is good for laughs.

At the sametime, Jerrica is presenting an argument with support (however infirm the support may be). We all present arguments twisted to reaffirm our own values and beliefs. The hope is that through debate we will be challenged, reassess our assertions and come to a logical conclusion or atleast objective view of a particular incident or situation. i.e. usage of the hegelian dialect.

Of course, it does become counterproductive when they keep presenting the same arguments without considering evidence presented which challenges either the premises or the conclusion.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Posting without content since 2002.
ruixiong89
clairvoyance

Member 8166

Level 3.31

Jun 2006

Old Jun 11, 2006, 02:42 AM Local time: Jun 11, 2006, 03:42 PM #54 of 55
Well, anyway, back on topic, I don't really know how confirmed people are that there will be a new onslaught on terror in Iraq. However, you can be sure terrorists groups are definitely dying to show the world that they can still move on without al-Zarqawi and that things are just going to return to normal. It's probalby going to be some horrific genocide display to tell the world that they're still moving on strong.

No doubt it's definitely a blow to Al-Qaeda, but I think it's only creating a temporary aversion to the bigger problem. I just hope insurgency is curbed ASAP. No more troops staying in Iraq adding onto the madness there is already of them staying there.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
lordjames
Carob Nut

Member 1690

Level 5.27

Mar 2006

Old Jun 18, 2006, 08:27 PM #55 of 55
Originally Posted by Jerrica
There was, however, a legitimate reason to invade Afghanistan. They attacked North America.
Afghanistan attacked North America?

Originally Posted by gukarma
I just want to get one thing straight: if this whole war is for oil why is America is spending billions of dollars in it and actually driving the costs of oil UP for itself? Furthermore, why is America whiling to stick it out with all these losses?
The price of crude is going up for reasons that have nothing to do with Iraq. It wouldn't be unreasonable to say that there we have a supply problem when it comes to oil production, in the sense that regimes of questionable integrity seem to have a lot of influence on the price of crude. In that respect, Washington policymakers may have had the intention of transforming Iraq, which has something like the second largest proven oil reserves in the world, into a model for "oil integrity", complete with an accountable government that respects the rule of law, both in the international and domestic spheres. This, theoretically, should result in higher, but, more importantly secure, oil output in Iraq, thus increasing the amount of oil reaching world markets, pushing the price of crude downwards.

FELIPE NO

Last edited by lordjames; Jun 18, 2006 at 08:58 PM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace > Abu Musab al-Zarqawi: DEAD (sensational foxnews wallpaper inside)