Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Tournament] Steve McNair shot to death, age 36

SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Jul 4, 2009, 04:43 PM #1 of 4
Steve McNair shot to death, age 36

Originally Posted by CBC Sports
"Longtime NFL quarterback Steve McNair has been shot to death in Nashville, police in the Tennessee city confirmed late Saturday afternoon.

McNair, 36, was found dead near at an apartment complex, along with a female victim, a Nashville police spokesperson told ESPN and NFL.com.

The former quarterback had been shot in the head, but police had few other details."
Source

Man.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
BucPride
HOLYSHITHEISSHORT

Member 172

Level 16.43

Mar 2006

Old Jul 4, 2009, 08:01 PM #2 of 4
Holy fuck. Loved Air McNair back when he still played with the Oilers/Titans and then Ravens.

RIP good sir.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Jul 5, 2009, 12:02 AM #3 of 4
Man that sucks.

This is like the third player shot to death for the 3rd year in a row isn't it? Gawd I hope this doesn't become a yearly "who's gonna get shot next" thing. :\

How ya doing, buddy?

EpicNotion
Banned

Member 33988

Level 2.25

Jul 2009

Old Jul 5, 2009, 01:31 AM #4 of 4
He was found with 3 gunshots to the head, the lady who was shot had only one. A gun was found near her body, I guess that means she shot him and then killed herself? At least thats what I saw when I had ESPN on earlier. I don't recall if the woman was identified...I know that said it wasn't his wife.

Sounds real strange to me, especially considering him. He was a real standup guy who I dont ever recall hearing anything bad about.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Tournament] Steve McNair shot to death, age 36