Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] Pineapple Express

Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Aug 8, 2008, 01:25 AM Local time: Aug 7, 2008, 11:25 PM 1 #1 of 6
Pineapple Express

If, by some ungodly circumstance, you still haven't gone out to see the most conspicuously homosexual, albeit funniest movie this summer (or ever, for that matter) I suggest you light a spliff and head to your theater right now. I don't give a fuck if they're not showing the movie. Tell the motherfuckers you'll kill them with a Hyundai to the grill! THUG LIFE!

Seriously. Hilariously funny stoner flick to get completely lost in when you've got a good dose in you. I mean, sure you'll feel downright uncomfortable if you roll with a bunch of dudes to go see this flick and you find yourself laughing at the most extroverted gay behavior that two guys on screeen can do to each other but at least you'll laugh about it years down the line when you tell your buddy you really care about him and all that comes out is, "I want you inside me, man!"

(Trust me... You just gotta watch this flick to get these overly queer references. Rest assured you'll be blown by the time you finish.)

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Gechmir
Did you see anything last night?

Member 629

Level 46.64

Mar 2006

Old Aug 8, 2008, 05:36 AM Local time: Aug 8, 2008, 05:36 AM #2 of 6
='D Fuck, I missed Sarah Marshall. I won't miss this. Still gotta see this, Dark Knight, and Tropic Thunder. Or does that come out well after I leave again...? Sigh.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Hey, maybe you should try that thing Chie was talking about.

Wall Feces
Holy Cow! What Happened!

Member 493

Level 46.34

Mar 2006

Old Aug 8, 2008, 05:44 AM #3 of 6
Planning on seeing this on Saturday with a few chums. Whether or not I'll be under the influence is up in the air.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
OmagnusPrime
Flipping cups since 2014

Member 423

Level 39.65

Mar 2006

Old Aug 8, 2008, 06:52 AM Local time: Aug 8, 2008, 11:52 AM #4 of 6
I am planning on seeing this as soon as they release it over here, which is, well I have no idea when. Probably in a couple of months or some shit if I'm unlucky. Definitely on my 'to see' list though.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Aug 8, 2008, 07:12 AM Local time: Aug 8, 2008, 05:12 AM #5 of 6
Planning on seeing this on Saturday with a few chums. Whether or not I'll be under the influence is up in the air.
Take some girls with you. I'm not even kidding. Otherwise you and your buddies are gonna have one AWKWARD time sitting next to each other during this whole movie.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Rockgamer
(OH CRAP. IT'S THE DUKE)

Member 370

Level 43.75

Mar 2006

Old Aug 8, 2008, 01:17 PM Local time: Aug 8, 2008, 12:17 PM #6 of 6
I wanna see this movie, but not really bad enough to go see it in theaters (not that it's not good enough, but there are hardly any movies that I actually go see in theaters, and the ones that I do go see are ones that my friends force me to or ones that end up disappointing me). I think this will turn out similar to Superbad, where I end up buying it on Blu-ray as soon as it comes out and watching it repeatedly (again, I'm not much of a movie person, so this was an amazing feat that surprised even me).

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] Pineapple Express