Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[DS] Again: Eye of Providence - It's basically just a live-action Hotel Dusk

Rockgamer
(OH CRAP. IT'S THE DUKE)

Member 370

Level 43.75

Mar 2006

Old Oct 13, 2008, 09:29 PM Local time: Oct 13, 2008, 08:29 PM 1 #1 of 2
Again: Eye of Providence - It's basically just a live-action Hotel Dusk

I'm pretty surprised no one started a thread on this, especially considering how many people here loved Hotel Dusk (or maybe everyone just completely missed it until recently like I did). Anyway, here are some screens, courtesy of IGN:

And you can check out IGN's preview here, along with a few more screens here and a trailer here.

So basically what we have here is another DS adventure game by Cing, the awesome developer of Trace Memory and Hotel Dusk. The most obvious difference between those two games and this one is its use of real people for both gameplay sequences and FMV sequences, which is a pretty big departure (and probably a turnoff for some). While I'd personally rather see another game in the art style of Hotel Dusk, as long as this game delivers on the story and gameplay of Cing's previous efforts I'll be satisfied.

The game will be published by Tecmo in Spring 2009, so we don't have too long to wait. Anyone else excited for this?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Infernal Monkey
TEAM MENSA

Member 15

Level 45.57

Feb 2006

Old Oct 14, 2008, 02:09 AM Local time: Oct 14, 2008, 05:09 PM #2 of 2
I was going to make a thread about it, but I got very lazy! Art style looks like messy shit, but it's Cing so I will pelvic thrust it all night and write some poems while we cut each other with love.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [DS] Again: Eye of Providence - It's basically just a live-action Hotel Dusk