Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Ask An Obscure Question.

Fatt
When the moon hits your eye...

Member 238

Level 16.01

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 12:15 AM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 12:15 AM #1 of 102
Was the moon and Earth originally part of a bigger planet that broke apart?

Why is the A+ certificate so respected when it is a lifetime certification that could have been obtained during the days of DOS 6.22?

Does anybody remember the significance of DOS 2.76j?

What was the first name of the roadrunner from the Coyote and Roadrunner cartoons? I know the Coyote's full name was Wyle E. Coyote, but I think the roadrunner's name was either Johnny or Tommy, but I could also be way off all together.

If the bible was written by people who thought the world was flat, why are there people take it's meaning so literally?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Fatt

Member 238

Level 16.01

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 12:31 AM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 12:31 AM #2 of 102
Originally Posted by Minion
Alice, how in God's name is a blind person going to answer your question over the internet? Did the recently invent braille monitors?
I guess you haven't seen the movie "Sneakers." Although in real life, I can't really fathom a brail monitor.

Originally Posted by Gechmir
3) Why is there braille on drive-thru ATMs?
To pay the Taxi driver. Taxi Driver is also a good movie to watch after you watch Sneakers.

Originally Posted by Fyodor D.
First, we do not know that they thought the earth was flat. The bible is relatively mute on the physical world, except history. However, in the book of Job (I think)(it is also the oldest book in the bible), there is mention about the "sphere of the earth" when God is basically telling Job "Dont question me, I know what I am doing and talking about."
Secondly, you are an idiot.
Cry me a river.

Edit: Actually, I do have to add I do think the bible is a good book even if I do not follow Christianity, but I do not understand why some people hang on to it word for word. I just think that the writers of the bible lose what they are conveying if you take it too literally.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Last edited by Fatt; Mar 6, 2006 at 12:35 AM.
Fatt

Member 238

Level 16.01

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 01:08 AM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 01:08 AM #3 of 102
Originally Posted by Dewman
Does the intelligent design theory have any real genuine evidence that evolutionists haven't disproved?
Actually, this is exactly what triggered my bible question in the first place. I came up with my question after reading about intelligent design theory, and, as much as I do respect what the moral values the bible conveys, I do consider Mr. Darwin as one of my leaders, next to Ghandi, MLK, Buddha, and Musashi.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Ask An Obscure Question.