Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Ask An Obscure Question.

Kairyu
Holy Chocobo

Member 107

Level 33.47

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 12:35 AM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 07:35 PM #1 of 102
Originally Posted by Jeff135
This question is very difficult for me to word, but I'll try my best.

What if there was more to reality if we know it? What if there was no universe, no matter, no objects, no atoms, no life, nothing? What would there be?
Its really hard to answer that question as the thought pattern to produce such a answer cannot exist before the creation of said universe. Beyond your scope of reasoning is one way to put it.

You know, thinking about things like that could drive you mad.

On the subject of nothing, I have one question.
I remember when I was young than I always wondered if there was something smaller than "air." Of course I found that to be a type of molecule that are made up of two or more atoms. Of course I find out a atom is made of smaller particles called electrons, neutrons, and proton. Then it caused me to beg the question, "what's small than that?" Most of my teacher's couldn't answer this at the time so by the time the internet was finally available I came to find that there are particals called quarks that make up electrons, neutrons, and protons. At least that's the current theory. Now my question, what the heck are quarks made out of? And how far down does this go? Forever?

Well I kinda know this but not in great detail. I'm no expert in this area rather I just want to know everyone's answer(s) to this.

edit: well von just mentioned what is probably part of the answer, anyone care to elaborate?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Kairyu
Holy Chocobo

Member 107

Level 33.47

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 03:36 AM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 10:36 PM #2 of 102
Originally Posted by Encephalon
OK... I have a serious question. My boss keeps a book of matches in the building's restroom at work and he insists that lighting one after you drop your load completely removes the smell from the latrine... Am I the only one who thinks he's batshit insane?
Nope, I guess the idea came from the fact that the smell (methane) is flammable. Lighting a match in a bathroom that is faintly present with methane will only ignite a small amount of it (or none at all.) You would need to have a flamethrower to actually make the theory work but you'll end up blowing up the bathroom along with it. Maybe you should tell your boss to invest in some strong air fresheners.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Kairyu
Holy Chocobo

Member 107

Level 33.47

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 11:42 PM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 06:42 PM #3 of 102
Originally Posted by SemperFidelis
Okay, today, I set my combat boots on fire after reading that the shine it produces is amazing. Well, I did it and put it out by putting a big pot over the boot, and they weren't joking. The boots now have this savage shine that hours of buffing wouldn't make. Why does this happen?
Well if you think about the way shoe polish (generally wax) works when melted, it will retain its luster after it dries and hardens. Depending on the conditions the polish may also fog over but you can fix that by buffing it after the polish dries out a little. I kinda do the same thing with my combat boots I just use a heat-gun instead, others might use a hairdryer as a alternative. Same principle really, just minus putting the flammable polish on fire.

Oh yeah, don't sniff the fumes >_>

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by Kairyu; Mar 5, 2006 at 11:45 PM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Ask An Obscure Question.