Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Printing help

Grawl
WHAT IF I HAD DIED?!

Member 39

Level 34.06

Mar 2006

Old Dec 20, 2007, 05:51 PM Local time: Dec 21, 2007, 12:51 AM #1 of 3
Printing help

I found this great map for Aquaria - http://mods.whahay.net/Jester/aquaria/aquariamap1.jpg

I would like to print it spread over about 9 pages (3x3) so I can hang it up in front of my screen and have it near me when needed. My question is - what program is best to do this? I want to make sure it shrinks properly (or I can do that myself, and invert the colors, since printing white on black is bullshit).

Or let's take it a step further - are there companies that do single prints on a larger sheet of paper (poster-size, or whatever)? I'm aiming at the Netherlands here.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
El Ray Fernando
Scholeski

Member 70

Level 26.54

Mar 2006

Old Dec 20, 2007, 06:30 PM Local time: Dec 21, 2007, 12:30 AM #2 of 3
Alot of local photocopying places will do this for you.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Grawl
WHAT IF I HAD DIED?!

Member 39

Level 34.06

Mar 2006

Old Dec 20, 2007, 09:35 PM Local time: Dec 21, 2007, 04:35 AM #3 of 3
Yes, well. 'Local' is the main point. Thanks anyway.

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > Printing help