Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Producing and Refining Ingredients

Fatt
When the moon hits your eye...

Member 238

Level 16.01

Mar 2006

Old Mar 22, 2006, 06:32 PM Local time: Mar 22, 2006, 06:32 PM #1 of 4
Producing and Refining Ingredients

I bought a vanilla bean and a large bottle of cheap vodka to make some vanilla for my cooking, when it hit me. What ingredients do you make at home instead of buying a finished product?

As I stated earlier, a vanilla bean fermented in vodka will produce vanilla extract. French dressing is mayonaise and ketchup. I could go on, but I encourage everyone to contribute.

Although I may be stating the obvious, no meth recipes please. Save drug conversatons for the sewers.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Rydia
ambitious

Member 22

Level 30.86

Feb 2006

Old Mar 22, 2006, 07:55 PM Local time: Mar 22, 2006, 04:55 PM #2 of 4
Sauces for cooking are always purchased somewhere since I'd rather just have them ready. Cooking alone takes up a good amount of my time. I think making some types of salad dressing may work at home though.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Giro0001
Custom User Title

Member 677

Level 14.10

Mar 2006

Old Mar 23, 2006, 01:27 AM Local time: Mar 22, 2006, 11:27 PM #3 of 4
Depends on what I'm cooking. Some stuff is hard to find all ready and perfect. Like just a little while ago I needed seaweed stock. I also wasn't willing to drive an hour to go to the japanese store where they have it. So I just made it myself.

I do it when it's not convient to get something or when I need something and don't have it for whatever reason.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Fatt
When the moon hits your eye...

Member 238

Level 16.01

Mar 2006

Old Mar 23, 2006, 03:03 PM Local time: Mar 23, 2006, 03:03 PM #4 of 4
Hey ladies and fellas! List what basic ingredients you make at home, and how to make it. This is what I am driving at.

...I miss the kitchen...

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > Producing and Refining Ingredients