Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Please ask me for art (also stop being creepy)

OmagnusPrime
Flipping cups since 2014

Member 423

Level 39.65

Mar 2006

Old Jul 8, 2014, 12:52 PM Local time: Jul 8, 2014, 05:52 PM 1 #1 of 155
My word, posts in Creators' Cafe. I don't think I've visited these parts for more than a few blue moons, holy wow. Hats off to you for coming and kicking this off, and serious props for some great sketches already. Nice work.

My suggestion for happy drawing times: A fine gentleman robot.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
OmagnusPrime
Flipping cups since 2014

Member 423

Level 39.65

Mar 2006

Old Jul 8, 2014, 05:15 PM Local time: Jul 8, 2014, 10:15 PM #2 of 155
Could you draw Professor Layton rocking socks with sandals while looking super proud of them?
You are a sick puppy.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
OmagnusPrime
Flipping cups since 2014

Member 423

Level 39.65

Mar 2006

Old Jul 9, 2014, 03:53 PM Local time: Jul 9, 2014, 08:53 PM 2 #3 of 155
Sorry, ^___^, my day's been a little busy and I wanted to spend a little more time on your request now that I picked out who I will draw.
You have precisely zero things to apologise about, you are doing mighty fine work here. I doubt I'm alone if I say we'll happily wait to see what our, frankly bonkers, suggestions end up being turned into.

I seriously love the Zelda and Link costume swap. <3

So I think we now need to work on getting you to fire up a chocojournal and then get you in chat.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
OmagnusPrime
Flipping cups since 2014

Member 423

Level 39.65

Mar 2006

Old Jul 11, 2014, 01:42 AM Local time: Jul 11, 2014, 06:42 AM #4 of 155
That Layton is indeed really well done (though I still say boo to sock and sandals), but I feel this needs to be on display on the new page:

I had a lot of fun--ended up spending a little longer on this
That is really well done, very nice work. I think 'sloppiness' is possibly the wrong word for it, but I can see where you're coming from. Get the big blocks in and then start to tighten up the details where it's needed.

Also,

Almost this entire third page is making me really impressed that carbonpaper hasn't fled in terror yet.
Quite. But please don't, because the art when it arrives is super fun to check out.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Tags
anime, art, characters, game, idunno, signatures

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > Please ask me for art (also stop being creepy)