Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

New Chaokaze album: Japan Terminus

THIEF
Hyde

Member 759

Level 32.36

Mar 2006

Old Jul 6, 2014, 03:38 PM 1 #1 of 9
Digging the music. Will have comments on individual tracks soon. Just wanted to drop an initial reply in the meantime.

Track 1 - Immediately your album grabbed with this track. I love the instrumentation and energy.
Track 2 - This one dragged a bit for me. The tone of the piece also changes drastically after 2 minutes. I felt like the slower section after 2:30 could've been its own song, but that's just my opinion.
Track 3 - The track really grabbed my attention at 0:40 after the intro section.
Track 5 - I really like this track. It sounds very different from your first four tracks so it definitely stuck out. I enjoy the slower pace and the piano.
Track 6 - Another stellar track. It seems like the middle section of the album is opting for a different feel.

I'm going to finish the rest of the album tomorrow. Hope these suggestions help! I can go more in detail on tracks as well. Let me know.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by THIEF; Jul 9, 2014 at 02:45 AM.
THIEF
Hyde

Member 759

Level 32.36

Mar 2006

Old Jul 9, 2014, 02:46 AM 1 #2 of 9
Just posted my thoughts on my initial response. I'll continue to update.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Tags
ambient, Chaokaze, djent, electronic, Japan Terminus, metal, progressive metal

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > New Chaokaze album: Japan Terminus