Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Brand new music: "Love U More" feat. J.R. (Produced by XV)

Night Phoenix
The Last Great Hope™

Member 668

Level 20.50

Mar 2006

Old Jun 10, 2008, 11:48 PM Local time: Jun 10, 2008, 11:48 PM #1 of 3
Brand new music: "Love U More" feat. J.R. (Produced by XV)

Artist: Flowman featuring J.R.
Track: "Love U More"
Album: Solo Mission
Producer: XV

MySpace.com - FLOWMAN - TEXARKANA, Texas - Rap / Hip Hop / Progressive - www.myspace.com/blackmanx

One of the first tracks I'm releasing from my upcoming solo album, SOLO MISSION.

The Re-Invention will be released digitally on July 22nd, so keep on the lookout for that.

In the mean time, enjoy.

Most amazing jew boots
Zephyrin
OOOHHHHhhhhhh YEEEEAAAAHHHHhhhh~!!!1

Member 933

Level 36.14

Mar 2006

Old Jun 11, 2008, 09:41 PM Local time: Jun 11, 2008, 07:41 PM #2 of 3
I'd be willing to buy your stuff, if you actually had a physical release. When is that due?

Most amazing jew boots
Night Phoenix
The Last Great Hope™

Member 668

Level 20.50

Mar 2006

Old Jun 11, 2008, 11:03 PM Local time: Jun 11, 2008, 11:03 PM #3 of 3
Physical releases are prohibitively expensive - my last project I didn't press up more than 500 because I usually sell the most at various release parties or at shows. With The Re-Invention, initially I'm only willing to release it digitally through Itunes, Napster, AmazonMP3, and Emusic because it only costs me about 100 bucks to do that as opposed to $1,000 for a full-scale physical release.

With my actual album, Solo Mission, I've got a far larger budget, but the time of the CD is almost over.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > Brand new music: "Love U More" feat. J.R. (Produced by XV)