Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] Star Trek (2009)

The Wise Vivi

Member 136

Level 37.96

Mar 2006

Old May 10, 2009, 10:22 PM Local time: May 10, 2009, 10:22 PM #1 of 151
Well, I saw it tonight and I have to say I enjoyed it. And I also agree that Bones was great.

Overall, 4 out 5 stars too. The antagonist part was not developed really well and as a result seemed more in the way than anything. I will write a short opinion piece in my journal later tomorrow.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
The Wise Vivi

Member 136

Level 37.96

Mar 2006

Old May 10, 2009, 10:53 PM Local time: May 10, 2009, 10:53 PM #2 of 151
So if you know absolutely nothing about Star Trek, will this movie be enjoyable as a generic sci-fi action flick?
Yes, I would say you would enjoy it. It actually might be a better movie if you have no idea of the previous incarnations. Actually, it might get you interested in the other stuff (The movies at least) after watching this movie, just to understand some of the references.

When I look back, I kind wished I knew less of Star Trek than I actually knew. As a result, it ruined my experience of this movie a bit.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
The Wise Vivi

Member 136

Level 37.96

Mar 2006

Old May 16, 2009, 10:09 PM Local time: May 16, 2009, 10:09 PM #3 of 151
I'm calling the new franchise Ultimate Star Trek.
Isn't there a soundtrack that came out a few years ago called Ultimate Star Trek? Something along those lines? So really,... think of something more unique, eh?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] Star Trek (2009)