Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PC] Granado Espada

Kimchi
Sup GFF faggots, who can't handle shit?

Member 552

Level 27.62

Mar 2006

Old Aug 20, 2006, 08:24 PM #1 of 28
Granado Espada

Alsa, this MMORPG actually made over to English. I was quiet impressed when I played Korean beta and Japanese beta. Anyways, heres the site, but only thing you can do ATM is signing up. Hoping to add stuff in detail ,like I normally do when I make thread later.

See you all later in the game. http://www.granadoespada.sg/

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by Kimchi; Aug 20, 2006 at 08:34 PM.
Freelance
"Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads."

Member 201

Level 37.85

Mar 2006

Old Aug 20, 2006, 08:35 PM #2 of 28
Wow, a Korean RPG that doesn't look quite medieval-ish for once :D The architecture is quite nice. It's from the creator of RO, so I suspect it will become P2P eventually. It looks like I won't bother trying it out because of that.

P.S. Controlling three people at once in battle sounds like it can be a real pain.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Last edited by Freelance; Aug 20, 2006 at 09:08 PM.
Kimchi

Member 552

Level 27.62

Mar 2006

Old Aug 20, 2006, 08:45 PM #3 of 28
That would be a party I suspect. I didn't get to play TOO much, since I only played for couple hours, and yes it will be P2P, I don't see why on earth anyone would play this game as p2p. Let's hope that the beta stage will be on for years >.>

I think you got the developer wrong. I am pretty sureGravity didn't make this =X

Ragnarok

Granado

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by Kimchi; Aug 20, 2006 at 08:59 PM.
Freelance

Member 201

Level 37.85

Mar 2006

Old Aug 20, 2006, 09:02 PM #4 of 28
I am talking about the creator, not the company. It says right on this page, but yes, since it's from a different company, maybe it won't go p2p.

No, you actually control three people at once, and you switch between all three with the F1, F2 and F3 keys. You can also form parties, so if you have 5 other people in a party, then there'd be 15 characters all fighting at once. Wow.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Kimchi

Member 552

Level 27.62

Mar 2006

Old Aug 20, 2006, 09:07 PM #5 of 28
Originally Posted by Freelance Wolf
I am talking about the creator, not the company. It says right on this page, but yes, since it's from a different company, maybe it won't go p2p.

No, you actually control three people at once, and you switch between all three with the F1, F2 and F3 keys. You can also form parties, so if you have 5 other people in a party, then there'd be 15 characters all fighting at once. Wow.

\Heh, I don't like the creator. He totally killed Ragnarok, and he bascially let hackers kill the game. And Gravity had to start from scratch.

Weird, when I played only 1 character per player. Weird. I guess this beta will start off better than others. [No DUH, jus ttranslation problems =D]

I was speaking idiomatically.
Freelance

Member 201

Level 37.85

Mar 2006

Old Aug 20, 2006, 09:12 PM #6 of 28
Heh, I played RO on a private server, but I bought a new PC and forgot to burn the files to CD, so I never played after that.

You start out with only one character. To obtain the other two, you have to get 'family points' by doing quests and stuff. Each character ahs the same surname, so in essence, the other 2 members are your own family.

P.S. I watched the gameplay vid on the website and wow, the skills/magic look so damn cool. I feel I may want to try it after all. I've already signed up.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Last edited by Freelance; Aug 20, 2006 at 09:37 PM.
dhsu87
Carob Nut

Member 9512

Level 4.85

Jul 2006

Old Nov 8, 2006, 04:15 PM #7 of 28
hot diggity dam. the game play looks pretty sick. and i love the art style. signed up.

FELIPE NO
cubed
Knock knock who's there? Me! I keel you!

Member 858

Level 27.57

Mar 2006

Old Nov 8, 2006, 05:27 PM #8 of 28
Signed up as well. Looks promising.

Most amazing jew boots

---------------{ Currently playing }--
... Nothing.... really.

-----------------------{ Last rips }--
Trauma Center New Blood (Wii)
Trauma Center Second Opinion (Wii)
Planet Puzzle League (DS)

---{ Currently in ripping progress }--
Dragoneer's Aria (PSP)
Professor Layton and the Curious Village (DS)

-----------{ Other stuffs about me }--
My VGM Collection
(last update: mar. 03, 2008)

--------------------------------------
Mojougwe
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 255

Level 20.88

Mar 2006

Old Nov 8, 2006, 10:04 PM #9 of 28
Originally Posted by Granado Espada FAQ
Q: I've tried many MMORPGs, so what's special about Granado Espada?
A: Granado Espada was developed over 3 years with more than USD56 million. It promises to bring to the gamer a unique experience never felt before in an MMORPG. Its revolutionary feature, the Multi Character Control, will also change the way you play, culminating in a totally refreshing gamer experience never before felt in a MMOG.
USD? 56? Million?

Thanatos
What?!

Member 1546

Level 15.76

Mar 2006

Old Nov 9, 2006, 04:38 AM Local time: Nov 9, 2006, 05:38 PM #10 of 28
i played. one player can control up to 3 characters at once, and it's really fun, and can get a little chaotic, trying to play all 3 characters.

however, the game itself automates alot of things for you, so it's quite easy to learn.

Kimchi

Member 552

Level 27.62

Mar 2006

Old Dec 20, 2006, 10:53 AM #11 of 28
Awesome, I just got e-mail for close-beta. Anyone else got it?

Maybe we can play together =O

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Kimjjo
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 18644

Level 1.00

Jan 2007

Old Jan 22, 2007, 09:32 PM #12 of 28
Actually this game's not P2P anymore in Korea. Now there are cash items and have no monthly payment.

How ya doing, buddy?
Arc Impulse
Syklis Green

Member 473

Level 7.95

Mar 2006

Old Feb 11, 2007, 05:07 AM Local time: Feb 11, 2007, 05:07 AM #13 of 28
Well, I somehow got into the closed beta, even though it's for Southeast Asia & Oceania, and I'm in America.

But hey, I ain't gonna complain.

Freelance

Member 201

Level 37.85

Mar 2006

Old Feb 11, 2007, 06:58 AM #14 of 28
Haha, I forgot all about this game, until I saw all these posts. Oddly, there's posts since December and I never saw it in the "Recent Posts" section. Quite odd. Anyway, I haven't gotten any email yet about the closed-beta. Booo.

At this point though, I'm not sure if I'm actually going to play it now. The architecture is so cool though. Hmmm...

Vkamicht
Chocobo

Member 431

Level 12.47

Mar 2006

Old Feb 12, 2007, 11:22 PM #15 of 28
Been playing the beta... I thought the environments and stuff looked cool in screen shots but the camera controls in the game make them hard to enjoy. Seems a little laggy. Also the leveling seems really broken. I entered the level 1 area, and by the time I found the level 3 area I was already level 6.

My game has no sound at all... anyone else?

FELIPE NO
Kimchi

Member 552

Level 27.62

Mar 2006

Old Feb 13, 2007, 08:17 PM #16 of 28
Been playing the beta... I thought the environments and stuff looked cool in screen shots but the camera controls in the game make them hard to enjoy. Seems a little laggy. Also the leveling seems really broken. I entered the level 1 area, and by the time I found the level 3 area I was already level 6.

My game has no sound at all... anyone else?

Just you.

I been playing since yesterday =P its OK... now I might play Korean version since its F2P....

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Duminas
Something

Member 29

Level 13.21

Mar 2006

Old Feb 14, 2007, 05:25 AM Local time: Feb 14, 2007, 02:25 AM #17 of 28
Man, the movies and screenshots looked awesome, but so far I'm completely underwhelmed. Some of the music (everything I've heard from SoundTeMP) is pretty bad, and the controls are WAY too finnicky--I'm looking at you, camera adjustment.

And the grammar nazi inside is dying pretty much every other time I listen to an NPC. Graphics are quite nice, as are the environments, though it's going to take some time to get used to the UI. ...And the lag.

Need help using an FTP client? Look no further! ««
Arc Impulse
Syklis Green

Member 473

Level 7.95

Mar 2006

Old Feb 14, 2007, 02:15 PM Local time: Feb 14, 2007, 02:15 PM #18 of 28
Funny, I don't have any problems with the camera controls whatsoever.

Taco
inaccurate

Member 740

Level 26.23

Mar 2006

Old Feb 15, 2007, 07:04 AM #19 of 28
I was accepted into the closed beta as well, but I haven't gotten around to actually playing much. Now that I'm running out of time to procrastinate, it doesn't look like I'll be having any time to play in the upcoming week either.

What I played was disappointing, as well, and for mainly the same reasons; camera manipulation sucks.

I am a fan of SoundTeMP though <3

How ya doing, buddy?
Azreous
A Xillian Graces

Member 19757

Level 3.83

Feb 2007

Old Feb 18, 2007, 02:40 PM Local time: Feb 18, 2007, 12:40 PM #20 of 28
Well, sign-ups for the closed beta have reopened, so I've tossed my name in the hat. If nothing else, I'll be giving it a shot on a friend's account who was already successful in snagging one.

Like some others in this thread, I think it has some potential, but the early camera complaints have me a bit worried. Guess I'll have to find out for myself.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

A podcast and blog about love and hate, chaos and harmony, and three semi-attractive young men.
UltimaIchijouji
Gold Chocobo

Member 789

Level 28.86

Mar 2006

Old Feb 24, 2007, 08:40 PM #21 of 28
I got my invitation about a week ago and I'm quite happy with it, started playing today. Its quite fun. The US/EU beta should start in summer I believe.

What are you guys' family names? I'm Edmundo.

espressivo
Chocobo

Member 1378

Level 12.76

Mar 2006

Old Mar 10, 2007, 08:56 PM #22 of 28
I signed up for the beta, can't wait to get the invitation so i can start playing the game. I'm really hyped up about the multi character control thing, it seems so interesting. How long did it take to receive the invitation?

Freelance

Member 201

Level 37.85

Mar 2006

Old Mar 11, 2007, 06:15 AM #23 of 28
Haha I got an invite to the beta like, weeks ago, but never got around to trying it out. I should though, since I already got an invite, but I doubt I'll be sticking with it though. I've never done so with any I've tried so far. Oh, and controlling several characters at once sounds difficult for me.

FELIPE NO

Unforgiven
How do I reach this fucking orb?

Member 6028

Level 16.56

May 2006

Old Mar 11, 2007, 06:26 AM #24 of 28
Controlling several characters might sound difficult but its rather easy.

The game is way too easy to be enjoyable. I mean, you don't even lose anythign when you die. You just need to stay put for a few seconds then you pop back up. >.> Huge disappointment.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Kalekkan
Chocobo

Member 697

Level 11.22

Mar 2006

Old Mar 12, 2007, 01:11 AM #25 of 28
Controlling several characters might sound difficult but its rather easy.

The game is way too easy to be enjoyable. I mean, you don't even lose anythign when you die. You just need to stay put for a few seconds then you pop back up. >.> Huge disappointment.
World of Warcraft beta was actually the same way. More than likely they'll put some sort of penalty system for death in the game later.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PC] Granado Espada