Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Thanksgiving

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2008, 12:44 PM #1 of 9
Thanksgiving

First, Happy Thanksgiving.

Second, how are you going to spend it?

For me, this will be the first Thanksgiving in the States after three years, and for my wife, her first ever.

We will be going to my parents who have bought and prepared tons of turkey, as well as mashed potatoes, green beans, cole slaw (ick), and I think three Pumpkin pies. Most likely we'll play some Wii before and after eating although my wife and I won't stay too late as I am considering getting up for some of those Black Friday sales.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon
Zeio Nut

Member 14

Level 54.72

Feb 2006

Old Nov 27, 2008, 12:56 PM #2 of 9
I am home after spending a month as a prisoner in a strange city, half of which was spent recovering from major surgery, the other half trying not to go insane from the boredom. It's a relief to be home where I know people and things, and don't feel so detached from everything I know.

Stuff like turkey and stuffing today is just bonus.

EDIT: Cleaned my bathroom really well. Holiday or not, that shit needed to get done.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2008, 03:06 PM Local time: Nov 27, 2008, 01:06 PM #3 of 9
Up until this morning, I was seriously contemplating flying out to Missouri to see my girl but instead I'm cooking Alaskan snow crab and steak at home with a couple of friends who have been disenfranchised by their parents/significant others/family. There will be an after-party directly afterward which I assume half the town will show up for. The compound is empty so I can put up anyone I damn please and I'm gonna make anyone who crashes here help me clean the mess tomorrow afternoon.

How ya doing, buddy?
Arkhangelsk
Good to see you, England

Member 524

Level 28.48

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2008, 03:59 PM Local time: Nov 27, 2008, 02:59 PM #4 of 9
I just arrived in Brownsville, TX with my roommate. It's my last year here in Texas, and my last year to spend the holiday with her family. To be honest, I kind of wanted to stick around Austin and visit some of the 'stranded out-of-state' holiday parties that tend to occur around this time... and a friend of mine who lives 25 minutes away invited me to his house as well. But oh well, I'm here for the four days now. Probably going to practice, finish grad school applications and mail shit.

I might go to South Padre, just because I've been here probably 12 times and never got to the island .

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Jessykins
Burnt out on dealing with mortals

Member 444

Level 31.50

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2008, 04:07 PM Local time: Nov 27, 2008, 02:07 PM #5 of 9
I'm going to spend it trying to ignore the mean comments about my life and sexuality from my grandparents, and then eat a dry, tasteless bird that I don't really care for.

I am thankful for garlic mashed potatoes.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Anazai
Chocobo

Member 24951

Level 11.42

Sep 2007

Old Nov 27, 2008, 04:37 PM Local time: Nov 27, 2008, 02:37 PM #6 of 9
EDIT: Cleaned my bathroom really well. Holiday or not, that shit needed to get done.
I did the same thing, along with the rest of the house with Cooper. It was disgusting and needed a good cleaning.

Today is wonderful, it's been raining non-stop since yesterday and in Vegas that is a rarity. We are gonna head over to my husband's uncle's house a little bit later.

This Thanksgiving is so different. Usually my parents have this big party at their house but they are feeding the homeless this year. I kinda wish I went up to Idaho to see my mother in law but we can't afford that. It's going good so far though and I have a lot to be thankful for.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
The Plane Is A Tiger
Time Traveling Consequences

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2008, 05:39 PM #7 of 9
I'm up at Nuttyturnip's place for Thanksgiving, completely ignoring the 3 papers I have due next week. The day started off fine with plenty of good food from Honeybaked Ham, but then he talked me into playing Bulletwitch.

Nutty has ruined Thanksgiving forever.

FELIPE NO
Chaotic
Waltz of the Big Dogs

Member 633

Level 45.75

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2008, 06:15 PM #8 of 9
At my aunt's house where we set everything up in a buffet style where the food is half homecooked and half ordered from a Chinese food place. All the food is great, the company is great from my family and I'm sitting down with my brother and cousins watching Minority Report.

Probably after this, some more video games with them.

And for the first time in years, we had turkey. We've had lechon for the past few years. I didn't eat any of it. I stuck to the steak and the teriyaki chicken.

It's been a good day so far.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Zephyrin
OOOHHHHhhhhhh YEEEEAAAAHHHHhhhh~!!!1

Member 933

Level 36.14

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2008, 10:40 PM Local time: Nov 27, 2008, 08:40 PM #9 of 9
Went over to my uncle's with my wife. My grandma and uncle made some good food. My other uncle showed up with a cajun spiced deep fried turkey. I listened to them argue about football, and everybody else that showed up just bullshit away. Left with a bunch of leftovers and a full belly, none of which I had to put up any effort for.

Typical white person Thanksgiving.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Thanksgiving