Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[General Discussion] Games you regret buying.

Spatula
Politically Incorrect

Member 617

Level 43.41

Mar 2006

Old Aug 15, 2006, 01:07 PM Local time: Aug 15, 2006, 11:07 AM #26 of 132
Quote:
I went with Vagrant Story and I realized, after a couple of hours of play, the mistake I had just made.
Don't worry, you're not the only one. Sup Q. WHY CAN'T I STILL BEAT THAT FIRE FREAK!

Here's my little list:

Max Payne 2 (PS2). What is this crap. You think the frame rate for SOTC was bad? That's at least acceptable cause you've got this hulking huge thing coming right at you. But MP2 is absolutely unacceptable thanks the horrendous "frame rate" if you could call it that. Of course there's the PC version, but my PC sucks and I don't feel like upgrading it. Whatever.

Air Combat 1. I don't really regret buying this, but I kinda of wondered WHY did I buy it? It was selling for $5.99 and it's been a while since I played the original AC. Yeah, lets just say I regret buying something I really didn't need.
The same can go with King of Fighters 95. I don't really see what's so great about this, and only got it because it was like $2.99 (which I bought Ring of Red at the same time).

Dark Cloud 1. This wasn't a bad game, nor was it expensive, about $14.99 I got it for a few years ago used. I just didn't get into the whole random puzzle dungeon game. The health and water thing made it hard I found, and since it was all random, chances of finding a water oasis were far and about.

Final Fantasy X-2. Yeah, I caved in and just wanted to try it, AGAIN. THERE SHOULD BE SOME HOT COFFEE IN THIS, ONLY THEN WILL IT BE WORTH MY TIME. Good bye $19.99. It had a huge mixed bag of reviews so I said, what the hell, let's try it. =/

Other than that, I don't recall any other foolish buys I did since 90% of the games I check the reviews for.

Quote:
SSX Tricky
I actually liked this game. It was easy to handle and you didn't need uber skills to pull of uber tricks. I liked seeing how much I could rack up on the free style runs.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

- What we all do best -

Last edited by Spatula; Aug 15, 2006 at 01:11 PM.
Firefly
Shadow Company

Member 720

Level 20.05

Mar 2006

Old Aug 15, 2006, 01:34 PM #27 of 132
Breed. Such potential, dashed upon the rocks of terrible execution.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
YeOldeButchere
Smoke. Peat. Delicious.

Member 246

Level 21.94

Mar 2006

Old Aug 15, 2006, 03:23 PM #28 of 132
I've kept this secret long enough: I'm one of the three people who... I actually bought... I... I bought Civilization: Call to Power 2. There. I've finally admitted it. I was young at the time, I didn't know just what kind of evil I was about to unleash. I mean, it had "Civilization" in the title. It couldn't be that bad, right? Beside, it's a sequel, hence the 2, so the first one couldn't be that bad, they wouldn't have made a sequel if that was the case. I loved Civilization 2, so I can't hate this completely. That's what I told myself. I foolishly silenced that voice telling me not to, and bought the game. Dear me. Retelling the actual "gameplay" experience would involve digging for memories I've since tried to forget, painful memories, so I won't bother.

Another game, though I don't regret as much, is Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun. It's the sequel to the awesome Command and Conquer! Red Alert was really good too! It has Kane! This is gonna be good! This is gonna be... mediocre. At best. Though I don't entirely regret this purchase; I got another copy of the original Command and Conquer in the process (it was bundled with Tiberian Sun), thus doubling the chances I'll actually be able to find the CDs when I get those sudden urges to play through both the GDI and Nod campaigns one more time. I just love the original Ion Cannon.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Kaelin
Sworn Protector

Member 3844

Level 12.54

Mar 2006

Old Aug 15, 2006, 04:15 PM #29 of 132
WWE: Day of Reckoning for the GC. I didn't research it at all, my own fault as I don't get into the CAW systems in these games as much as I do the other gameplay options. Waste of money, lesson (hopefully) learned.

GTA: San Andreas for PS 2. I got free 1 day shipping on the game, but when it came out I didn't feel like playing it. Do this day I still haven't taken it out of the mailer envelope it came in.

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicle for GC. Pretty boring single player game, not much better in the few multiplayer sessions I tried with some friends. It sounded like it had so much promise in the news previews I read of the game, and just fell short.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Thank you Guest for the kickass signature!
BlueEdge
Chocobo

Member 7460

Level 12.76

May 2006

Old Aug 15, 2006, 04:30 PM #30 of 132
Mmm, I actually kinda liked Vagrant story, just a little difficult. But if you guys ever played "Ancient Conquest" it's pretty bad. But heck I got it for $1 at a garage sale.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Rydia
ambitious

Member 22

Level 30.86

Feb 2006

Old Aug 15, 2006, 05:48 PM Local time: Aug 15, 2006, 02:48 PM #31 of 132
Ephemeral Fantasia (PS2) - This is always a game I seem to list whenever a topic like this comes up. I was doing some Christmas shopping for friends and family and stopped by the game store on my way out. The cover and summary seemed interesting so I decided to pick it up because of the sale price as well. I ended up probably only playing for six hours before I couldn't continue any further.

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles (GC) - Although I played this one all the way through, I just didn't find it worth playing again. The plot left something to be desired, and I wasn't particularly satisfied with the gameplay either. I think I might have enjoyed the game a bit more if I played it with others.

FELIPE NO
Syndrome
Esper

Member 211

Level 19.79

Mar 2006

Old Aug 15, 2006, 05:53 PM Local time: Aug 16, 2006, 12:53 AM #32 of 132
The first that comes to mind is Tenchu 3: Wrath of Heaven for PS2. I really needed a new game, and I just looked up some quick reviews on it, it said decent. So I picked it up. I really tried liking this games, so many times, but it just doesn't work out for me.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Aug 15, 2006, 06:14 PM Local time: Aug 15, 2006, 05:14 PM #33 of 132
Originally Posted by Mortuary
The title of the topic is pretty self-explanatory. What games did you regret buying either when you were young or just recently.

I had one experience where I regretted buying a game over another one. When I was younger, I had the choice to pick either Vagrant Story or Valkyrie Profile. I went with Vagrant Story and I realized, after a couple of hours of play, the mistake I had just made. It wasn't the typical style of RPG I was looking for. I was looking for more of a turn-based battle system ala Final Fantasy or Breath Of Fire. But alas, my grasp of the english language was not very good when I was younger so I couldn't read anything that was written behind the game case. It was a blind pick that I regret making.

Let's hear your story (Let's hope you have one or else this topic is pointless) .

You know, I just lost my copy of Vagrant Story and it is absolutely tearing me up inside. Your story has made it worse, I hope you're happy.

On topic, what game do I regret owning? Xenosaga. That has to be one of the worst series in the history of RPGs. It is so heavily hyped and the gameplay is just atrocious, I can hardly even tolerate playing it for more than twenty minutes straight. The second one is even worse, and I've no hope for the third.

Originally Posted by Gechmir
Vagrant Story: I was expecting an RPG straight-up. Gain levels and such. Folks said it was in-depth. Fantastic. But I got into it and found out the RPG element was weak. I got to weapon-crafting stations to find it was tricky. So I looked to a FAQ. And this guy was all, like, on his bazillionth playthrough and made it sound like he was making a thesis paper on this. It was ridiculous. I love in-depth stuff but this just threw you to the damn wolves.

SALT IN WOUNDS. STOP HURTING DENI.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Last edited by No. Hard Pass.; Aug 15, 2006 at 06:17 PM.
surasshu
Stupid monkey!

Member 28

Level 31.10

Mar 2006

Old Aug 15, 2006, 06:33 PM Local time: Aug 16, 2006, 01:33 AM #34 of 132
Originally Posted by Spatula
(Re: SSX Tricky) I actually liked this game. It was easy to handle and you didn't need uber skills to pull of uber tricks. I liked seeing how much I could rack up on the free style runs.
Well, it's not my favourite genre to say the least, so I can't really say if it compares favourably to other games in the genre. I figured that for $5, it really couldn't disappoint me, but I was wrong. =D

How ya doing, buddy?
Golfdish from Hell
Screaming for Vengeance

Member 632

Level 40.53

Mar 2006

Old Aug 15, 2006, 06:43 PM #35 of 132
Final Fantasy IX/Chrono Cross-both came out around the same time. Why I got those before even thinking of getting Valkyrie Profile (which was also out around the same time) is beyond me. Oh yeah, right...They were part of RPG franchises I once liked from a game company I once liked and I made the assumption they were good games, not rundown showcases of aging PS1 hardware. Glad I got Valkyrie Profile before it went out of production.

Kingdom Hearts-It looked good, to be honest, so I got it. It didn't play very good. Managed to trade it in for $25 credit though.

Final Fantasy Anthology-Shoddy, unplayable ports of FFV and FFVI, which somehow managed to escape the watchful and unbiased reviews of EGM, which said everything was a-okay with them.

Metal Gear Solid 1-Swallow the hype, swallow the hype, swallow the hype, buy the game...It's not BAD (and I'm glad I played it so I can understand the various satires of it), but I don't think the action/stealth genre is my thing. I should've just rented it.

MVP Baseball 2003-I liked Triple Play. I hated this series, specifically the hitting. Traded it in less than 3 days later towards a preorder of Zelda Wind Waker, since I couldn't return it and didn't feel like bothering with ebay.

Zelda Wind Waker-Boring is the nicest word I have for this game.

Mario Sunshine-I waited until this game was out before I bought my Gamecube. I should've just gotten Smash Brothers and pocketed the other $50. 2D Mario for me, please.

Megaman X7/X8/Network Transmission-Is it really that hard to make a new console Megaman game? All of these were awful.

Lost Magic-Cool concept (using the touchscreen to cast spells in real time combat), terrible execution.

Also, I have a number of games that I've picked up over the years through Gamestop's sales...I regret buying some of them because I haven't had ample time to play them. It'll be funny picking up Disgaea 2 in a couple weeks, when I haven't touched Makai Kingdom or Phantom Brave yet.

Most amazing jew boots
I'm taking over this town...
I'm screaming for vengenace...
I'm shouting at the devil...
I'm not dead and I'm not for sale...
Ain't lookin' for nothin' but a good time...
SOJC
General of the Army of Spoons

Member 10884

Level 5.11

Aug 2006

Old Aug 15, 2006, 07:15 PM Local time: Aug 16, 2006, 02:15 AM #36 of 132
Dragon Quest VIII:-Dear God, it's a disappointment, not terrible...but not good...I don't like the battle system...music's lacking something
FFX-2: I didn't actually buy this but it was a wasted birthday present...I completed it and the ending ruined the ending of FFX...This game is sheer proof that FF Games Do NOT need sequels...
Shadow the Hedgehog: Bought it on the day it was released, got Sonic Heroes free with it(gave that to a friend because I had it already)...Music in levels wasn't great...Black Doom sounded like Claw from Inspector Gadget...Sonic was undermined in the entire game...the 10 endings were meaningless...having to hear "This is who I am" 10 times...the gameplay was slowed down by having to find enemies to kill to complete a mission...the list of things wrong with this game is endless...although Super Shadow cutscene was pretty sweet...compared to this Sonic Heroes was fantastic...

I like the first and last level of Sonic Heroes...it had good gameplay...just a bad storyline...Metal Sonic FTW...unfortunate last words for Ryan Drummand(sp?) as Sonic...
Vagrant Story, I remember having a good story...I'll have to play it again...I don't remember a lot about it...I just remember liking Sydney...

Making the world a spoonier place
Mortuary
Syklis Green

Member 10985

Level 8.35

Aug 2006

Old Aug 15, 2006, 08:08 PM #37 of 132
Originally Posted by Denicalis
You know, I just lost my copy of Vagrant Story and it is absolutely tearing me up inside. Your story has made it worse, I hope you're happy.

On topic, what game do I regret owning? Xenosaga. That has to be one of the worst series in the history of RPGs. It is so heavily hyped and the gameplay is just atrocious, I can hardly even tolerate playing it for more than twenty minutes straight. The second one is even worse, and I've no hope for the third.

SALT IN WOUNDS. STOP HURTING DENI.
Sorry dude. You know what? If I hadn't sold my copy, I would gladly mail it to you because I wouldn't have played it again anyway.

And, about Xenosaga, this game falls in the "I'm glad I just rented this instead of buying" category along with FFX, which was disastrous and a couple of other games.

How ya doing, buddy?
daguuy
I am IronMan

Member 3545

Level 6.69

Mar 2006

Old Aug 15, 2006, 08:18 PM Local time: Aug 15, 2006, 07:18 PM #38 of 132
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2. it's just a generic "drive your car faster than the other guy" game. i need something with weapons and stuff you can use against the enemies and all that stuff.

How ya doing, buddy?
Gamboy64 says "AAAIIIIIEEEKKKK!!!!!!" go to DAGUUY.TK! click the pic!
JackyBoy
A Cinnamon Role?

Member 2219

Level 13.14

Mar 2006

Old Aug 15, 2006, 08:43 PM #39 of 132
In a way I too regret buying Vagrant Story. Although not because I dislike it. Quite the opposite. Everything about the game is just so right. Except it's without a doubt the most confusing and complicated game on earth. It starts out gently and then without any warning, as was already said, it throws you to the wolves. I regret never able to see more of this beautiful game. I even used a gameshark and CHEATED and still had to accept defeat.

I think I got as far as Lea Monde

FELIPE NO

You're staring at me like I just asked you what the fucking square root of something.
Newbie1234
Widowmaker

Member 421

Level 18.72

Mar 2006

Old Aug 15, 2006, 09:14 PM Local time: Aug 15, 2006, 11:14 PM #40 of 132
The Sims for PC. I fell for the hype and bought it on the day of release. Man, was I pissed off as it just totally was not for my type of game.

R-Type Final for PS2. I thought it would be a fun shooter, but it was completely average if not a bit mediocre.

Metal Slug for GBA. Way too short to be worth the purchase. I played through the game twice on the first day...

MTGNecro
A family man: Be one.

Member 3730

Level 13.52

Mar 2006

Old Aug 15, 2006, 11:52 PM Local time: Aug 15, 2006, 09:52 PM #41 of 132
Sonic the Hedgehog Advace - Just bleh. I got a GBA and wanted to get a sonic game...I deeply regret it.

KotOR - My computer can't run it! And I could have gotten Half-life 2, which would have made me upgrade my computer.

Aside from the games bought in my youth, I buy all my games used from Gamestop, so if they suck I can return them.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
I forgot my old sig...
SouthJag
Gold Chocobo

Member 1189

Level 30.45

Mar 2006

Old Aug 15, 2006, 11:57 PM Local time: Aug 15, 2006, 11:57 PM #42 of 132
So I bought the premium edition of Resident Evil 4 for the PS2 a good while ago (bought it used, and it had everything with it, even the laser cel) but you know, I'll probably keep it, but I probably shouldn't have bought it.

I've been playing it for a few hours, and thus far it's not really my thing. Never really liked survival horror all that much, but I figured with as much praise as this game's gotten, I should enjoy it. Well I don't. Not as much as everyone says I should, at least.

Since I've got the premium edition fully loaded though, and for cheaper than it sold as a brand new copy, I'll hang on to it just for its worth. It would've been better in someone else's possession though, I'll admit.

Reading --
Bleach, Claymore, Chun Rhang Yhur Jhun, NOW,
Zero: Beginning of the Coffin, Black God,
Twelve Kingdoms (novels), History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
Watching --
Bleach
Playing --
Fable II, Valkyria Chronicles, Guitar Hero: World Tour,
Star Ocean: First Departure, LittleBigPlanet,
MegaMan 9, Mirror's Edge
zzeroparticle
Shinkai fanatic

Member 715

Level 21.86

Mar 2006

Old Aug 15, 2006, 11:58 PM Local time: Aug 15, 2006, 09:58 PM #43 of 132
Originally Posted by JackyBoy
In a way I too regret buying Vagrant Story. Although not because I dislike it. Quite the opposite. Everything about the game is just so right. Except it's without a doubt the most confusing and complicated game on earth.
You've never played Unlimited Saga have you? You've never seen complexity until you've played that game.

On my end, I really regretted buying Myst. I've heard a lot of rave reviews on it and news on how well it sold so I thought I'd give it a shot and see how good of a game it was. Turns out all I got was a 3D slideshow with puzzles that didn't strike me as intuitive. The game didn't even begin to make sense until I bought the strategy guide, and even then, there were some parts where that just didn't help. The lack of a solid storyline (yes... I actually expected an interesting storyline when I bought this game) also bugged me and after trying the puzzles and stuff for so long, I just gave up.

Another one that got on my nerves was DQ8, but I think I've ranted enough about that game in another thread.

How ya doing, buddy?
Identity Crisis
Keeping You Warm

Member 11146

Level 26.65

Aug 2006

Old Aug 16, 2006, 12:49 AM Local time: Aug 15, 2006, 10:49 PM #44 of 132
I hate wasting money

Star Fox Adventures- Being an avid fan of Star Fox 64 and Star Fox for the SNES, I figured this game would be a noteworthy sequel. I knew that the game had exploration elements in it, but I was sorely disappointed when I learned that the only rail shooting in it was interplanetary travel... for one minute each. I also did not enjoy going on random errands or trying to figure out where the damn triceratops was every time I lost sight of him.

Goldeneye: Rogue Agent- It's bringing back the dual gun control system? Sign me up!
...after several minutes of playing...

Hmm... I've been going in guns-a-blazin' for the entire game. Oh well, hopefully I'll get a stealth mission at some point. [/foreshadowing]

...after playing through the game ...

That was the final boss!?

He didn't even put up a fight. *sigh*

Last edited by Identity Crisis; Aug 16, 2006 at 12:52 AM. Reason: Minor typos
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Aug 16, 2006, 01:08 AM Local time: Aug 16, 2006, 12:08 AM #45 of 132
Originally Posted by Mortuary
Sorry dude. You know what? If I hadn't sold my copy, I would gladly mail it to you because I wouldn't have played it again anyway.

And, about Xenosaga, this game falls in the "I'm glad I just rented this instead of buying" category along with FFX, which was disastrous and a couple of other games.

Thanks for the thought, mate. But yea, Xenosaga is a painful little experience. It makes me really unhappy every time I look over and see it there.

How ya doing, buddy?

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Zorro
I'll come up with something witty soon

Member 2506

Level 15.02

Mar 2006

Old Aug 16, 2006, 08:15 AM Local time: Aug 16, 2006, 03:15 PM #46 of 132
I find something enjoyable in almost every game I purchase. Even if it's just the atmosphere or recognizing the intent behind this or that design, I end up feeling that paying amount X was somewhat justified. I even find some merit in crapfests like Blue Stinger (the hilarious design of the shopping area) or Blood Omen 2. As long as the atmosphere sucks me in, I put up with crappy controls or monotonous gameplay and manage to find some enjoyment in the game.

So there are few games I really regret buying, and the games I do regret buying suck golf balls through water hoses, at least IMHO. The first that comes to mind is Excalibur two thousand something AD for the PSX. I can't even remember why I bought this turd. Ecco for the DC was way out there in terms of storyline and what you were supposed to do, and that it was difficult as hell didn't help. Cybernator for the SNES was a completely fun-free zone. Nightmare Creatures 2 for the DC... despite its shortcomings I really liked the first one, so when reading all the bad reviews I thought the second couldn't be that bad, right? Boy, was I wrong. Castlevania Chronicles for the PSX I bought after having played one of the greatest games in gaming history, SotN, over and over again. Well, instead of tinkering with the design of Simon's sprite, they should have tinkered with the controls. After having played Super CV IV (easily the second best of the series, and its controls still feel great, even after fourteen years), this one didn't even live up to Vampre's Kiss. The artificially increased difficulty might get some praise from hardcore gamers, but these days one shouldn't have to put up with the controls from yesteryesteryesteryear in a supposedly overhauled reissue. And Tekken 5, well... apart from one of the cheapest end bosses ever it isn't bad, on the contrary. But I regret buying it because after the second, third (I liked both) and fourth episodes I really don't know why I bought this one, because I've spent maybe two hours with it. It just doesn't do it for me. At all. The best I can say about Tekken 5 is that playing it makes me want to play Soul Calibur.

If I had payed for Tomb Raider - Angel of Darkness (by a long shot the worst game I've ever had the displeasure of not being able to avoid popping into my PS2) instead of borrowing it, it'd be headlining this post. If I tried to come up with a comparably bad game, I'd have to go way back in time to the C64 era. But at least the badly designed, unfinished and buggy as hell games of old didn't cost the world.

Zorro

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.
~ Robert Wilensky ~
Summonmaster
The best exploding rabbit user there is.

Member 695

Level 43.57

Mar 2006

Old Aug 16, 2006, 05:40 PM #47 of 132
Nowadays, I regret buying any PS1 game, because I tend to want those on whims when seeing them at the game store, but then I look at them when I play them and am reminded how I usually can't stand anything that looks too dated to me.

I regretted Xenogears (eep!), because 1998 grainy-pixel heaven hurts my eyes. The story's probably awesome, but it has trudged along rather slowly for the mere couple of hours I played it.

I also usually regret buying any PS2 RPG at full $69.99 price, since they usually average out to the same amount of enjoyment and offer nothing exceedingly exciting or fresh, so I've stopped buying games like that.

As a result, I regretted asking my parents to buy FF X-2 as a christmas gift a couple of years ago, when I should have just rented it. I love all the merchandise for it, but the game itself should have been a rental.

Regretted Ultimate Block Party since I discovered there were no chain shouts at all, which they could have easily put in, no matter how second-rate they would have been. They give you a smaller window of opportunity to add on to your chains/clears than in most other puzzle games too.

FELIPE NO
Rakka
Forgiveness

Member 10978

Level 9.10

Aug 2006

Old Aug 16, 2006, 05:56 PM Local time: Aug 16, 2006, 05:56 PM #48 of 132
Normally, I wait a bit before buying the newest games, so that I can study all of the reviews for them, buy them at a lower price, and in the case of PC games, wait for the bugs to get ironed out. If a game gets mixed reviews, or just catches my interest in spite of lousy reviews, I'll rent it and try it out.

That said, the fancy limited edition packaging and Sid Meier's good name lured me into buying a copy of Civilization 4. Ugh, what a waste of $50. It runs so SLOW on my computer, which is strange, since the graphics are hardly anything special...this computer runs The Sims 2 decently and Half-Life 2 very well, which makes it even stranger. The original release had tons of bugs, the CDs were mislabeled, and that fancy tech tree poster was printed in French. And under all that, it's still just a slow-moving, imbalanced game that's still not nearly as good as Alpha Centauri, or Civilizations 2 or 3.

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas comes to mind, too. I bought the PC version instead of the PS2 version for some reason, and it's quite buggy. The game seems to be convinced that I'm a pirate, so it refuses to start most of the time, and it crashes fairly often too. The content doesn't really appeal to me (though I'm not offended by it either), and the gameplay is decent but strangely repetitive...weird, since it's so open-ended.

Last edited by Rakka; Aug 16, 2006 at 07:31 PM.
WolfDemon
Grub Killer

Member 737

Level 27.82

Mar 2006

Old Aug 16, 2006, 08:12 PM Local time: Aug 16, 2006, 05:12 PM #49 of 132
I kinda wish I didn't buy Dragon Quest 8. I just couldn't get into it. I'm still not even sure what made me get it, as I've never been a fan of the others in the series. I'm a Final Fantasy guy myself.

Also, Alien vs Predator for SNES. I remember playing the arcade version and it was so fun, but I picked this garbage up recently and was like "You lied to me, childhood memories! You LIED! "

How ya doing, buddy?
Weapon
FK in the coffee

Member 4644

Level 8.12

Apr 2006

Old Aug 16, 2006, 10:51 PM Local time: Aug 17, 2006, 01:51 PM #50 of 132
Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

Such a waste...people kept saying that you simply have to play the first few hours of the game until you got to the good part. So I went along with it and played....played....played...played........

I don't know what part is it exactly that is supposed to get better but it just never came. Damn that shit was boring...

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [General Discussion] Games you regret buying.