Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PC] Melty Blood Act-Cadenza Ver.B coming to PC

Burp
Saving the world... but NOT for free

Member 10186

Level 12.97

Jul 2006

Old Apr 16, 2007, 03:38 PM Local time: Apr 16, 2007, 05:38 PM #1 of 5
Melty Blood Act-Cadenza Ver.B coming to PC

At least, Watanabe (French Bread) in his very old Diary site confirms that MB AC Ver.B is back to PC, on July... a great news for one of the most greatest 2D fighters.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Gamercafe.cl: Your source for game news in Spanish.
Kesubei
Puzzle Person

Member 971

Level 17.04

Mar 2006

Old Apr 17, 2007, 01:53 AM Local time: Apr 17, 2007, 02:53 AM #2 of 5
Awesome news! I'm very glad to hear this, but I wonder who's publishing it?

In any case, it'd be nice if they included some netplay in this game, in addition to a new story mode. I can't get enough of the various dialogues with White Len.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Summonmaster
The best exploding rabbit user there is.

Member 695

Level 43.57

Mar 2006

Old Apr 17, 2007, 02:03 AM #3 of 5
Does the version B imply that this will be a tweaked port?
Not that I don't mind seeing Aoko's massive energy kicks but new characters would even be even more <3.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Taco
inaccurate

Member 740

Level 26.23

Mar 2006

Old Apr 18, 2007, 08:46 PM #4 of 5
Ver.B implies that this will be a port of the arcade Ver.B, which included some combo fixes, revamped interface, and a playable White Ren. Consequently, characters from the original Act Cadenza like Neko Arc, Neko Chaos, Aoko, and Kishima Kouma, will presumably be in it.

I can't wait <3

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by Taco; Apr 18, 2007 at 08:49 PM.
Burp
Saving the world... but NOT for free

Member 10186

Level 12.97

Jul 2006

Old Apr 22, 2007, 02:04 PM Local time: Apr 22, 2007, 04:04 PM #5 of 5
4Gamer got some official info with the first screenies of MBACVer.B running on PC... seems that the game is based on the "corrected edition" of Ver.B (called in Japan as Ver.B2) so this version of MB is the most complete edition of the game (more than the PS2 version). No online support, sadly, but i guess that was too obviously.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Gamercafe.cl: Your source for game news in Spanish.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PC] Melty Blood Act-Cadenza Ver.B coming to PC